Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

Hey awesome work, but i it possible to disable donor items from random selection spawn. The Users keep killing them selfs to pick a good random equip. ?

Ans is it possible to make Jammer spawn only accesable for Donator ?

Thanks a lot,

Sicerely Mumys

no, if thats the case, yhen you have too big a gap inbetween weapons for normal players and donors ...

Does nobody have the same problem? I do not have other Plugins except earplugs. The most time of spawning with spam selection i die when i open the para.

i dont see why that would happend, but who knows with default antihack ... you arent exactly showing much from this either, the part you do show, has nothing to do with this script.

Does nobody have the same problem? I do not have other Plugins except earplugs. The most time of spawning with spam selection i die when i open the para.

Nope, how fast and low are you when you open the chute ? I usually open mine around 200 meters up unless i want to travel far, then i open early to travel further.

Does not matter at all. Instantly open it kills you, open it 200-300 above ground kills you also. Tested with 3 different team members. Everybody has the same problem.

Maybe it is false linked in init.sqf? I have no init.sqf at all and made a new one with only the line of the script author in it

I just figured it out and the donor loadouts still work. Thanks for the great mod if anyone needs help just message me.

Great to hear, could you mac share your solution or PM it to em at least :D

Thanks

How am i breaking bi license by changing your code so random loadouts don't work please explain. You said if i was to remove random gear selection, it would also remove the chance for non-donors to get donor items and or spawns, thats the main reason i will not support that. And I got it to work and still can use donator items so why act like this? 

How am i breaking bi license by changing your code so random loadouts don't work please explain. You said if i was to remove random gear selection, it would also remove the chance for non-donors to get donor items and or spawns, thats the main reason i will not support that. And I got it to work and still can use donator items so why act like this? 

1. if you where to read the rules from bi about donations, you would know that any item you give to a donator should also be availible to any other player in the game.
  2. i do not apriciate servers with a major diffrence in donors gear and regular players gear, else i would have wrote it diffrently.
  3. had you keept it to pm's i would not have cared.

now if you where to keep it subtle and maybe only have visual diffrences in the gear selection for donors instead of having major diffrencences in gear selection like pistols only for normals and fully geared snipers setup for donors, i cant see any reason for the players to commit suicide just to get better spawns or items.

what you could do and what i will support is giving better terms for regular non-donor players, perhaps have a leveling system for them, can you see the point in this?

Donors on my server, have access to an AKM readily available on the server also it is pink, and a slightly larger backpack and the extra spawn points and thats it. However the donors that i actually have were not even bothered if I added the names to the donor list, I thought that was fantastic, they just wanted to help in some way :)

simon

Donors on my server, have access to an AKM readily available on the server also it is pink, and a slightly larger backpack and the extra spawn points and thats it. However the donors that i actually have were not even bothered if I added the names to the donor list, I thought that was fantastic, they just wanted to help in some way :)

simon

this is how it should be ...

@all

donations should be given cause the players like the server, not cause they want to buy gear or items.

wich btw is not allwed by bi either ...

Anybody an idea why i am instantly killed when i try to open para at spawn time?

All logs i see:

10:33:52 "playerDisconnected:UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[pXk] Flow"

10:33:59 "playerConnected:UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[pXk] Flow"

10:34:50 No speaker given for Haikal Gailani

10:34:50 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

10:35:24 "SKN AdminRequest [100,"2:1173",B Alpha 1-1:1 ([pXk] Flow) REMOTE,"qcaud"]"

10:35:24 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["10:35","Flow"," -----","Kill Target: [pXk] Flow (UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)"]]"

It displays: Diablos minions grow stronger in System Chat

Some times it works, most time it does not work. EpochAH is active

Any help highly appreciated.

Regards

No idea at all? When i use your script so spawn on the ground there is no problem. Only with paraspam. Maybe "speedhack" protection of default antihack? Something special the init.sqf should look like? Default antihack is enabled as i said.

Thanks

No idea at all? When i use your script so spawn on the ground there is no problem. Only with paraspam. Maybe "speedhack" protection of default antihack? Something special the init.sqf should look like? Default antihack is enabled as i said.

Thanks

it looks like the default antihack is killing them, but i have no idea why, since you never included any additional information here ...

show the kick or whatever reason for this and perhaps i can find a way to fix it.

Halv i posted the information in den log. It is all what is logged. This is my problem also. It seems not to be battleye related because there is no entry. You simply die and the logs are:

10:35:24 "SKN AdminRequest [100,"2:1173",B Alpha 1-1:1 ([pXk] Flow) REMOTE,"qcaud"]"
10:35:24 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["10:35","Flow"," -----","Kill Target: [pXk] Flow (UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)"]]"

Thank you

Halv i posted the information in den log. It is all what is logged. This is my problem also. It seems not to be battleye related because there is no entry. You simply die and the logs are:

Thank you

you must have more than this, iirc then default antihack logs to redis.