Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

i have seen it happend a few times on my server where they die as they pull the chute, afaik it happends when they pull it as soon as they get the option to do so ... i have tried to avoid this by spawning the parachute a bit above the player, try update from github and see if it helps.

wow thats great. Hope it will help because i love that script .Well done Halv. Can you tell me what file you have changed? There are some files changed 3 days ago but no hint for the para height.

edit: changed all files edited 3 days ago. will give it a try. Thank you again for your time

Did not help at all :( He pulled the para in a low position not right after spawn and he is just dead.

His buddy shot him so he can spawn new. This also is the latest entry to redis. After his death while spawning there is no more entry in redis

2015-07-08 15:08:38 Jaeger (xxxxxx) Killed By regarnter (xxxxxxx) with weapon m4a3_EPOCH from 47.9446m at [16663.6,12753.5,0.00132751]

RPT log when he pulls the para:

15:09:25 "playerConnected:xxxxxxxxx:Jaeger"
15:10:03 "DEBUG: player auth token set ["jpholixiahsjmkywtwserlsqydfhhohclx",B Alpha 1-1:1 (Jaeger) REMOTE,"mrwrgwias"]"
15:10:57 WARNING: Function 'name' - Jaeger is dead
15:10:57 "[KillFeed]: PKILL: Jaeger committed suicide | 'B Alpha 1-1:1 (Jaeger) REMOTE' - ''"

Thats it. I can't understand why it is working on so many servers and on mine not. Is not that complicated to implement....

EDIT: Maybe it would be the best option if you would protect the player with kind of nodamage value till he hits the ground? This would solve all the problems i think?

Did not help at all :( He pulled the para in a low position not right after spawn and he is just dead.

His buddy shot him so he can spawn new. This also is the latest entry to redis. After his death while spawning there is no more entry in redis

2015-07-08 15:08:38 Jaeger (xxxxxx) Killed By regarnter (xxxxxxx) with weapon m4a3_EPOCH from 47.9446m at [16663.6,12753.5,0.00132751]

RPT log when he pulls the para:

15:09:25 "playerConnected:xxxxxxxxx:Jaeger"
15:10:03 "DEBUG: player auth token set ["jpholixiahsjmkywtwserlsqydfhhohclx",B Alpha 1-1:1 (Jaeger) REMOTE,"mrwrgwias"]"
15:10:57 "[KillFeed]: PKILL: Jaeger committed suicide | 'B Alpha 1-1:1 (Jaeger) REMOTE' - ''"

Thats it. I can't understand why it is working on so many servers and on mine not. Is not that complicated to implement....

EDIT: Maybe it would be the best option if you would protect the player with kind of nodamage value till he hits the ground? This would solve all the problems i think?

most likely cause i changed the paradrop at some point to make it more be and ah friendly ...

however i just noticed i never updated the fix on github, can you try update spawndialog.sqf and try again pls.

//this is the distance (in meters) it will check for the players dead bodys, set to -1 to disable

_bodyCheckDist = -1;

I have disable this function

are you sure you are the owner of the plot pole or atleast in the group?

sometimes its bugged becourse of bugs in the group system, you should try replace the jammer perhaps.

Yes i have build jammer alone.

try delete it and build a new one.

At the moment it looks very good. Will have to do further testing but tried myself for about 5 times and all was good. I think you found the solution.

Thank you very much

i think the parachute simply killed the player when it spawned, i just didnt realize this untill a few days ago, so it might have been the problem ...

Halv just wanted to give you short feedback. The teleport back to higher level appears very often. Also player still die when using para. I will disable it and only allow ground spawn. Just wanted you to know.

Regards and thanks

Halv just wanted to give you short feedback. The teleport back to higher level appears very often. Also player still die when using para. I will disable it and only allow ground spawn. Just wanted you to know.

Regards and thanks

if you are using default ah, then i cant fix the teleporting back in the air, but i think awol fixed it for next epoch update cause i asked him and we discussed how to prevent it.

im not sure why they are still dying, i havent seen it for a while on my own server now.

Is there a piece of this script that causes dead bodies to be cleaned up immediately after death IF you are the only person on the server?  I have a clean install with only this script and this happens all the time if you are the only person online.

Is there a piece of this script that causes dead bodies to be cleaned up immediately after death IF you are the only person on the server?  I have a clean install with only this script and this happens all the time if you are the only person online.

nothing in this script would cause that, do you have infistar anthack and is using the bodycleanup he made?

I do not recall setting anything like that.  I'm still learning the difference from A2 to A3 servers

its the same for arma 2, its in your config.cfg:

persistent	= 1;        	// If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

if its set to 0, then the server will "stop" when the last player disconnects and "restart" the mission when you reconnect, (which happends when you die and is alone on the server).

I get fome battleye kicks after installing the script:

here is what i found in the scripts.lgo

[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";"
12.07.2015 00:48:58: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #22 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.panthera3\init.sqf"

[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";"
12.07.2015 00:51:22: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #40 "\opendialog.sqf"
;
if(isNil "Halv_fill_spawn")exitWith{};
createdialog "Halv_spawn_dialog";

if(_halv_spawn_startmode == 0 && _h"

Is it normal to happen that? I think I can disable BE to see if it works first.

ok i did that now i received another one ...

if(_halv_spawn_startmode == 0 && _h"
12.07.2015 23:58:15: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;
"

What do I do now? i really don't know what to put where ?

Do you think is related to "BIS_fnc_dynamicText" ?

My next question is why is it happening only to me ? How come others didn't get that ?

For extra info I am using EpochAH so do you think I should add something in the epochah.hpp in order to prevent battleye restrictions ?

Thanks.