JakeQue

Admin footsteps off / Admin spawn WAI mission manually

Question

Is there anyway to add a disable footsteps for admins?

Also I would love to be able to spawn a mission in from the admin menu, I tried some code but it just breaks Infistar, it would seem it is executing it automatically.

Spoiler

_fnc = "-Mission Manager";
        if(isNil 'adminshowmissionmenu')then{_fnc = "+Mission Manager";};
        adminadd = adminadd + [_fnc,{if(isNil "adminshowmissionmenu")then{adminshowmissionmenu = true;}else{adminshowmissionmenu = nil;};call admin_update_ctrl2;},"0","0","0","0",[0,0.6,1,1]];
        if(!isNil "adminshowmissionmenu")then
        {
            adminadd = adminadd + ["  Spawn Armed Vehicle Mission",spawnmissionarmedvehicle,"0","0","0","0",[]];
        };

Spoiler

spawnmissionarmedvehicle =
    {
         ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\bandit\armed_vehicle.sqf";
    };

Thank you!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ghostrider-GRG
      Originally concieved by Blckeagls and supported here with permission
      Completely rewritten  to remove bugs and add functionallity.

Current Version: Version 6.90
      Current Build: 176
      Description.
      Built-in support for Epoch or Exile.
      Updated: Built in Headless client support.
      New: includes tools to export missions from A3EDEN Editor - minimal editing/scripting required to generate new missions once the design is completed in the editr.
      A complete static and dynamic mission system rolled into one.

AI infantry will aggressively pursue attackers, flank, use cover, and communicate with aircraft and ground vehicles.
      Supports missions on land and underwater.
      Includes hostage and arrest enemy leader style missions as well as conventional capture the crate missions.
      Missions can have infantry, static weapons, armed vehicle patrols and aircraft defending the area.
      Built in support for militarized missions with tanks and attack helis or jets if you wish.
      AI loadouts can be defined by arrays or based on items in CfgPricing (Epoch) or the Arsenal (Exile)
      Supports spawning of static AI infantry, vehicles, aircraft, surface vessels, static emplaced weapons and subs with scuba divers.
      Includes tools forspawning map addons exported using M3EDEN editor plugin.
      Includes tools for spawning static loot crates which can be randomized at each area, be spawned with a smoking wreck nearby to create that post-appocolyptic feels, and have randomized .oot.
      To download go to: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC
      For installation see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/INSTALLATION.txt
      For a complete changelog see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/changeLog.sqf
      V 6.90  Build 175
      Changes Include:
      1. Added new settings to specify the number of crew per vehhicle to blck_config.sqf and blck_config_mil.sqf

// global settings for this parameters
          // Determine the number of crew plus driver per vehicle; excess crew are ignored.
          // This can be a value or array of [_min, _max];
          blck_vehCrew_blue = 3;
          blck_vehCrew_red = 3;
          blck_vehCrew_green = 3;
          blck_vehCrew_orange = 3;
          You can also define this value in missions by adding the following variable definition to the mission template:
          _vehicleCrewCount = [3,6]; // min/max number of AI to load including driver. see the missions\blue\template.sqf and blck_configs.sqf for more info.
      2.  Lists of items to be excluded from dynamically generated loadouts has been moved to:
          blck_config.sqf
          blck_config_mil.sqf
      3. Added a new setting that specifies whether logging of blacklisted items is done (handy for debugging)
          blck_logBlacklistedItems = true;  // set to false to disable logging
      4. Hit and Killed event handlers extensively reworked. Methods for notification of nearby AI and Vehicles of the killers whereabouts were revised to be more inclusive of neighboring AI.
      5. Issues with AIHit events fixed; AI now deploy smoke and heal.
      6. Removed some unnecessary logging.
      7. Other minor coding fixes and optimizations.
      Credits:
          Epoch Mod developer team, and in particular AWOL whose code has provided many lessons in scripting.
        blckeagls - Original developer of mission system 2.0.2   Narines - bug fixes and improvements.   Bill (DBD Clan) example compositions.   cyncrwler for help with troubleshooting and testing   Brian Soanes for helpful changes and performance tweaks.   Grahame for many rounds of testing, feedback and suggestions regarding features.   zxbutchxz for extensive testing of AI behavior. MGTDB for the fix for an issue with interacting with captives/targets on Exile servers. * Additional Credits include authors of other missions systems and scripts who's work influenced this release:
         Halve and He-Man.     Face (A3EAI)     KiloSwiss (SEM)     Hogscrapper (HC missions for A3)     the Vampire (DZMS and VEMF)     The FUCHS (EMS)     lazylink (early A2 Epoch mission system)     Matt11 (Wicked AI) Updates: License
      This Mission System is provided under an Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 Commons License.
      http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

• By lordacus
      so i have been making a server between trying to get my provider to update their mods section. after getting this don i found the server with epoch and infistar were conflicting each other such as: when joining i can use infistar but when i press f9 or i to enter my inventory or f10 for the mobile pad it then conflicts (i think) infistar and i can no longer use it. any ideas on how to stop this

• By heiko33
      Downlod        
      https://ln.sync.com/dl/043e1b3c0/wkrywtzv-idjkp722-wzfqg9g6-53b7xfyj

• By FG_Trap
      Made a quick static ai mission that spawns on restart. 
      12 ai patrol the compound 
      4 Static m2's
      1 Heli Patrolling the compound 
      Crate for who ever clears all the ai.
      Some screenshots of the compound 

https://github.com/Trapxxgods/Wai-Static-Mission 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord