Epoch is set in the year 2035, just two years after a massive world wide extinction. The exact cause is unknown and the only people left are clones with no memory of the past. Documents found in the world tell a us that before the mass extinction event, The largest technology corporation had made great breakthroughs. This technology changed the world in many ways and is thought to be the cause of the extinction. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
Current Server Build: 1.3.3 build(1546) for Arma 3 v1.98+
Created: 2020-06-03 19:04:59
Published: 2020-06-03 19:05:50## [126.96.36.199] - 2020-06-03 ### Added - Some Dupe fixes ### Fixed - In some Cases, Players were not able to use Binocular in cargo of Vehicles by using R3F or AdvSlingLoad - Player Krypto was not updated in Debug Monitor - Ground Loot now shows as "ground" instead of "crate" in inventory - Snappoint for half cinder walls on top was not 100% correct ### Changed - Some cleanups for no longer needed scripts - Reduced Server calls for Loot Spawn (but not reduced Loot in general!) - Replaced Karma by AntagonistKills in Topstats (because Karma is currently broken a bit) - Better randomize left Vehicles in Traders (Do not only store Vehicles in Trader Slots order) - Removed Thermal from assembled UAVs (by default) ### Server Owners - Reworked CfgServicePoint a bit (added Vehicles + smaller tweaks) - Cleaned up some scripts - more usage of already existing sub functions (EPOCH_server_CargoSave / EPOCH_server_CargoLoad) - Option in cfgepochclient "SupressBaseSpawnOnHomekillTime" to prevent Base spawn for xxx seconds after BaseKill - Karma variable is currently broken and caused community stats to not save correctly. - Community save should be fixed now. Karma is still WIP - Added a Config "BaseCamOnlyHome" in cfgepochclient to allow Players to use Basecamterminal (from Inventory) outside their Base - Picture get more and more noisy by distance - Fixed an issue, that new expansion Backpacks could get doubled on restarts - Added some more IDAP-Uniforms that don't require the Orange-DLC: - U_C_IDAP_Man_cargo_F - U_C_IDAP_Man_jeans_F - U_C_IDAP_Man_TeeShorts_F - U_C_IDAP_Man_Tee_F - U_C_IDAP_Man_casual_F - U_C_IDAP_Man_shorts_FView on GitHub
Epoch Server Framework
Powerful open source persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. These are useful for Arma Mod developers that just need the persistence framework without the gamemode.
- Aaron Clark ([VB]AWOL): Code, Configs, Textures
- Kenneth Bente (Axle): Tester, Models
- Sequisha: Models, Textures
- Andrew Gregory (Axeman): AI Code
- Raimonds Virtoss (Raymix): UI Code
- Florian Kinder (Fank): Code
- Denis Erygin (devd): Linux Code Support
- Darren Harrison (Kiory): Models, Textures, Configs
- Paden Sturtevant (SteamPunkGears): Models, Textures
- Niklas Wagner (Skaronator): Code
- Damian Clark ([VB]GREEN): Graphics
- Dan (OrangeSherbet): Tester, Videos, Wiki Editor
- Poulmba: Wiki Editor, Tester
- Richie: Map Support, Forum Moderator
- Tobias Solem: Tester
- Bohemia Interactive for an incredible and versatile game engine.
- Top Donors: dean4310, Robio, rhinoCRUNCH, B3nzi, Madman2077
- GTXGaming - Dedicated Dev Server
- Survival Servers - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vilayer - Dedicated Dev Server
- Nitrado - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vert Hosting - Shared Arma 2 and 3 Dev servers.
- Also a thanks goes to all the testers and supporters we missed, you know who you are!