Epoch is set in the year 2035, just two years after a massive world wide extinction. The exact cause is unknown and the only people left are clones with no memory of the past. Documents found in the world tell a us that before the mass extinction event, The largest technology corporation had made great breakthroughs. This technology changed the world in many ways and is thought to be the cause of the extinction. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
Current Server Build: 0.5 build(757) for Arma 3 v1.68+
Created: 2017-05-09 15:59:25
Published: 2017-05-09 16:02:110.5 b757: [Added] "MeleeRod" (Fishing Rod) to Crafting Menu (1x Rope,1x Stick,1x Metal Scraps) @Ignatz-HeMan [Added] Vehicle and Loot tables can be set via epochconfig settings (forcedVehicleSpawnTable, forcedLootSpawnTable) to force specific vehicle or loot tables. [Changed] Removed "Alpha" text from debug monitor. [Changed] Add flag to enable database unit test. enableUnitTestOnStart = 1 in epochconfig.hpp to enable [Changed] Delete rest of unused clientside Airdrop Event code. @Ignatz-HeMan [Changed] further optimized db call for weather script. [Updated] redis-server.exe to latest version: 3.2.100 from: https://github.com/MSOpenTech/redis/releases [Fixed] some missing semicolons in CfgPricing. @SPKcoding [Fixed] Joining and leaving a group and optimize with added usage of params. @Ignatz-HeMan [Fixed] Group invites from the same Group where not possible until relog. @Ignatz-HeMan [Fixed] Heal not working when using SafeZones with VehicleGodmode and only HitPoint is damaged. @Ignatz-HeMan [Fixed] fix deleteVehicle BE kick with sharks [Fixed] CBA related Battleye kicks with current CBA version. [Fixed] Static weather settings not working. @82ndab-Bravo17 [Fixed] Battleye kicks for CUP weapon and attachment BE kicks. [Fixed] Battleye kicks for towing tractor from CUP. [Fixed] Fixed / updated and added Trader Missions and ported to run it on Events instead fsm. @Ignatz-HeMan [Fixed] Several minor fixes, cleanup, and private array updates. [Fixed] Fix for Weaponholder disappearing while adding loot. @Ignatz-HeMan [Info] SQF parser analyzer: https://www.reddit.com/r/armadev/comments/681236/released_static_analyzer_for_sqf_and_integration/ Thanks to @LordGoliasView on GitHub
Epoch Server Framework
Powerful open source persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. These are useful for Arma Mod developers that just need the persistence framework without the gamemode.
- Aaron Clark ([VB]AWOL): Code, Configs, Textures
- Kenneth Bente (Axle): Tester, Models
- Paul Tomany (Sequisha): Models, Textures
- Andrew Gregory (Axeman): AI Code
- Raimonds Virtoss (Raymix): UI Code
- Florian Kinder (Fank): Code
- Denis Erygin (devd): Linux Code Support
- Darren Harrison (Kiory): Models, Textures, Configs
- Paden Sturtevant (SteamPunkGears): Models, Textures
- Niklas Wagner (Skaronator): Code
- Damian Clark ([VB]GREEN): Graphics
- Dan (OrangeSherbet): Tester, Videos, Wiki Editor
- Poulmba: Wiki Editor, Tester
- Richie: Map Support, Forum Moderator
- Tobias Solem: Tester
- Bohemia Interactive for an incredible and versatile game engine.
- Top Donors: dean4310, Robio, rhinoCRUNCH, B3nzi, Madman2077
- GTXGaming - Dedicated Dev Server
- Survival Servers - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vilayer - Dedicated Dev Server
- Nitrado - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vert Hosting - Shared Arma 2 and 3 Dev servers.
- Also a thanks goes to all the testers and supporters we missed, you know who you are!