Epoch is set in the year 2035, just two years after a massive world wide extinction. The exact cause is unknown and the only people left are clones with no memory of the past. Documents found in the world tell a us that before the mass extinction event, The largest technology corporation had made great breakthroughs. This technology changed the world in many ways and is thought to be the cause of the extinction. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
Current Server Build: 1.3.2 build(1533) for Arma 3 v1.88+
Created: 2019-11-26 12:06:08
Published: 2019-11-26 12:09:10- Multiple same loot entries + typo - Small fix for 3rd part scripts that use CargoSave on destroyed Vehicles - readded missing precise position functions and updated Install PacksView on GitHub
Epoch Server Framework
Powerful open source persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. These are useful for Arma Mod developers that just need the persistence framework without the gamemode.
- Aaron Clark ([VB]AWOL): Code, Configs, Textures
- Kenneth Bente (Axle): Tester, Models
- Sequisha: Models, Textures
- Andrew Gregory (Axeman): AI Code
- Raimonds Virtoss (Raymix): UI Code
- Florian Kinder (Fank): Code
- Denis Erygin (devd): Linux Code Support
- Darren Harrison (Kiory): Models, Textures, Configs
- Paden Sturtevant (SteamPunkGears): Models, Textures
- Niklas Wagner (Skaronator): Code
- Damian Clark ([VB]GREEN): Graphics
- Dan (OrangeSherbet): Tester, Videos, Wiki Editor
- Poulmba: Wiki Editor, Tester
- Richie: Map Support, Forum Moderator
- Tobias Solem: Tester
- Bohemia Interactive for an incredible and versatile game engine.
- Top Donors: dean4310, Robio, rhinoCRUNCH, B3nzi, Madman2077
- GTXGaming - Dedicated Dev Server
- Survival Servers - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vilayer - Dedicated Dev Server
- Nitrado - Dedicated Dev Server
- Vert Hosting - Shared Arma 2 and 3 Dev servers.
- Also a thanks goes to all the testers and supporters we missed, you know who you are!