Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

Don't post your scripts.txt post your scripts.log ;)

sorry...

here:

17.07.2015 18:28:50: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";

"

17.07.2015 18:42:03: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

"

17.07.2015 18:49:18: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

"

17.07.2015 18:51:44: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

"

Add this one to exec line

!"[] execVM \"addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf\";"

Thanks, still not working though:

17.07.2015 23:39:19: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"
"

Ill try to read more about this, probably the anti-hack isn't working as intended.

I read that this script doesn't work with stock anti-hack?

ill try to disable it.

Thanks again, Rui

Ok, with no mods installed still no way out of the spawn box, so it is not related...

Ty, ill try to figured out...

idk what you mean by "not related" cause obviusly it is related if it dosnt work cause you did not install it correctly, but let me break it down for you:

1. what did you change in the scripts?
  2. what exactly did you do when you installed this?
  3. do you have any error in your logs?

when you do not supply such information, its kinda hard to know whats you did, that causes the script not to work anymore.

idk what you mean by "not related" cause obviusly it is related if it dosnt work cause you did not install it correctly, but let me break it down for you:

• what did you change in the scripts?
  • what exactly did you do when you installed this?
  • do you have any error in your logs?
when you do not supply such information, its kinda hard to know whats you did, that causes the script not to work anymore.

Sorry, you misinterpreted what i was saying, with a fresh installation of epoch server, with no scripts whatsoever, so the mission pbo new fresh downloaded, and no way out of the spawn room either...

It is not related with this script.

Sorry again

Sorry, you misinterpreted what i was saying, with a fresh installation of epoch server, with no scripts whatsoever, so the mission pbo new fresh downloaded, and no way out of the spawn room either...

It is not related with this script.

Sorry again

did you re use your mapname.h file from before the update?

No, I didn't opened the file, assumed that the positions where there already.

changed the map to Esseker, and working fine, ill like that one too so ill try to implement the script in there.

Thanks again for your help, regards, Rui

Hello added to spawn locations:

case "esseker":{
		[
			[[9500,5600]],	//esseker
			[[11900,7950]],	//Novi Grad
			[[11082,10280],2],	//Camp Spencer
			[[2655,1269]],		//Grozna Mountain
			[[2000,4180]],	//Krupa
			[[6470,5445],1],	//Neptun Resort
			[[6660,3850]],		//Plava Vrana
			[[9950,10725]]	//Gromada Caves
		]
	};

I'll add more as soon I make it work.

How to replace the manholes with the handscaner?

Hello added to spawn locations:

case "esseker":{
		[
			[[9500,5600]],	//esseker
			[[11900,7950]],	//Novi Grad
			[[11082,10280],2],	//Camp Spencer
			[[2655,1269]],		//Grozna Mountain
			[[2000,4180]],	//Krupa
			[[6470,5445],1],	//Neptun Resort
			[[6660,3850]],		//Plava Vrana
			[[9950,10725]]	//Gromada Caves
		]
	};

I'll add more as soon I make it work.

How to replace the manholes with the handscaner?

in the init.sqf:

//if _deletedefaultteleporters is true, it deletes all default teleporter objects and replaces them with new ones forcing players to select spawn from the dialog
//if you want to use the default teleporters instead, set this to false ... however the default teleporters will always have the default teleport scroll action attached
	_deletedefaultteleporters = true;

This is set already: 

_deletedefaultteleporters = true;
But it only shows the manholes and not the hand-scanners

Inside esseker.h:

telePos[] = {

// N [-0.286865,8.17383,-10.3098]
// S [-0.415527,-7.05298,-10.3098]
// E [13.5127,0.410156,-10.3098]
// W [-14.4316,0.112793,-10.3098]

{ "Transport_N_EPOCH", { -0.286865, 8.17383, -10.3098 }, "", { 5073.31, 8903.09, 0 } },
{ "Transport_W_EPOCH", { -14.4316, 0.112793, -10.3098 }, "", { 4407.77, 6054.78, 0 } },
{ "Transport_E_EPOCH", { 13.5127,0.410156,-10.3098 }, "", { 8692.93, 3854.72, 0 } }
};

Something is wrong:

21:11:40 Error in expression <_cur_mp.Esseker\init.sqf"

>

21:11:40 Error position: >

21:11:40 Error Missing ;

21:11:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\init.sqf, line 1

21:11:40 Error in expression < "mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\init.sqf"

!"[] execVM \"addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf>

21:11:40 Error position:

21:11:40 Error !: Type String, expected Bool

>

21:11:40 Connected to Steam servers

21:11:40 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

>

21:11:40 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

21:11:40 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.4"

21:11:40 Unable to get file version size: E:\Games\ArmA3Server\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

21:11:40 "Epoch: Init Variables"

21:11:40 "Loading config..."

21:11:40 Bad conversion: bool

\halv_spawn\init.sqf\";"

\halv_spawn\init.sqf\";"

\halv_spawn\init.sqf\";"

you did not install this correctly :rolleyes:  ... show me your init.sqf from your mission.

Working fine if I disable battleye!

If enabled I have this Ban:

18.07.2015 22:29:31: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Esseker\init.sqf"
"

Working fine if I disable battleye!

If enabled I have this Ban:

18.07.2015 22:29:31: Rui Pereira (127.0.0.1:2316) bd774d5cdd67e17da3e0529952919e25 - #21 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Esseker\init.sqf"
"

the line you just removed was the one that had to go in your battleye filters

Add this one to exec line

in lack of a facepalm smiley:

CommentPhotos.com_1405786188.jpg

Loool

i have that line in scripts.txt:

7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);"
7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;{missionNamespace setVariable[format['EPOCH_player%1"
7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="reviveExecuteTemplates" !"[] execVM \"addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf\";"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"
7 deleteMarker
7 setMarker
7 createMarker
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB