Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

Hi.

Now dest.ext

#include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"
#include "addons\halv_spawn\spawndialog.hpp"
#include "addons\halv_spawn\Halv_defines.hpp"
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"
#include "addons\cfgCrafting.hpp"
author = "Epoch Mod Team";
class Header

Have taken out the 2nd entry . Server runs still do not. :(

!="smallbackpack_red_epoch" !="B_AssaultPack_cbr" 

in one line to createvehicle.txt :)

Sorry guys for this noob question, but I looked in my Battleye folder and I don't have ANY filters or .txt files. So I tried to create the createvehicle.txt (with the exception above) and upload it to my Battleye directory but that didn't work. Non-admins are still getting kicked but if players spawn on the ground they don't seem to be getting kicked.

Any suggestions? 

Edited by Molon Labe

Sorry guys for this noob question, but I looked in my Battleye folder and I don't have ANY filters or .txt files. So I tried to create the createvehicle.txt (with the exception above) and upload it to my Battleye directory but that didn't work. Non-admins are still getting kicked but if players spawn on the ground they don't seem to be getting kicked.

Any suggestions? 

You have to install a the filters coming with epoch and THEN adjust to your need. You find them e.g. on their github repository

I haven't seen that issue come up, but I have to ask.....

Are you opening your chute? lol

Simon

hahaha, thanks i needed the laugh. yes chute opens, i will pull back so my speed is less than 2-5km, it appears like i land right, but then i just die. it happens randomly, i find more when i start to float sideways

hahaha, thanks i needed the laugh. yes chute opens, i will pull back so my speed is less than 2-5km, it appears like i land right, but then i just die. it happens randomly, i find more when i start to float sideways

did you modify your weather parameters?

I edited my spawn settings and spawn gear. I went back to original and it worked. What could I of done in there to make it completely not load menu? Also when I Halo spawn I can never land right, I've played on a server with this mod and never had a problem, but in my server your either going forward to fast or backwards to fast to land. I haven't edited weather parameters, I tried this 10+ times to land successfully once. Any ideas ? I found lines in spawn ger settings where I was missing a comma I'm hoping that fixes other problem.

Edited by pgooch

HALV Im sure this has been hashed to death .. Lord knows Ive hased it in my mind and searched all over.. everything works .. except I cant get the stupid pics on walls to work , in the spawn room, Ive changed the files many dif sizes.. 400x400 800x800 and larger .. nothing on the walls .. change the paths over and over .. still no spawn room art work ..

fat_squirrel-e1430847668231.jpg

HALV Im sure this has been hashed to death .. Lord knows Ive hased it in my mind and searched all over.. everything works .. except I cant get the stupid pics on walls to work , in the spawn room, Ive changed the files many dif sizes.. 400x400 800x800 and larger .. nothing on the walls .. change the paths over and over .. still no spawn room art work ..

fat_squirrel-e1430847668231.jpg

use a propper program to save the picture like gimp or adobe, do not use mspaint.

save as jpg, size is most likely irrelevant, it will be stretched to fit.

btw, that wierd white stuff on the squirrels cheek looks quite peculiar ... tbh i think you could be convicted for animal cruelty not to mention sexual harassment of a squirrel in some countrys, just for showing that picture ... lol

use a propper program to save the picture like gimp or adobe, do not use mspaint.

save as jpg, size is most likely irrelevant, it will be stretched to fit.

btw, that wierd white stuff on the squirrels cheek looks quite peculiar ... tbh i think you could be convicted for animal cruelty not to mention sexual harassment of a squirrel in some countrys, just for showing that picture ... lol

WHite stuff is tears lol, and paint works in a hurry .. sometimes life is too short to worry about the dumb stuff lol .. I do have by the way gimp, CS6 , and others the file I created was in CS6 and then converted to paa .. :P and I am a squirrel ..thats me :)

Just a little fat squirrel trying to get a nut ! 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

some one fixed the problem about if you sometimes open your chute that you teleport back up high in the air?

thnx

I get this too but not everyone that uses it I wonder if it is something to do with key presses or a combination of key presses, difficult to track down without knowing exactly what people are doing, I have changed the weather from default though however the popping back up is the only fault that is happening and once it has done that players land normally.