[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Could it be that the sell prices are taken out of standard epoch config but the buy prices are configured to hspricing? I configured HSpricing for satchel charget to 1000 and 50% tax. When i sell one i only get 75 crypto?!

All the prices come from the HSpricing file. Maybe you were selling something of a different classname. If the price is 1000, that's what the trader will buy it from you. If they sell it, 50% will be added to the cost with a 50% tax.

mmh. i do not get even close to this:

class SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag {price = 1000; tax = 0.5;};

is the config in the HSpricing. Also there is no other satchel in there. I belive its the only class for satchel. But still it can be sold for 75 instead 1000.

Could anybody confirm having this issue also using HSPricing? My guess is still it takes the sell price for this item from cfgpricing. Just have to find that file :D

Yes confirmed. Just opened the cfgpricing:

class SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag {price = 75;};

Halv looks like some items ignore the hspricing

Question: Can i put cfgpricing.hpp in my description ext like

#include "addons/cfgpricing.hpp"

put the file in folder addons and use it serverwide? will it override the file in @epoch so this are the final prices?

Thanks

mmh. i do not get even close to this:

class SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag {price = 1000; tax = 0.5;};

is the config in the HSpricing. Also there is no other satchel in there. I belive its the only class for satchel. But still it can be sold for 75 instead 1000.

Could anybody confirm having this issue also using HSPricing? My guess is still it takes the sell price for this item from cfgpricing. Just have to find that file :D

sounds like you forgot to change that line with CfgPricing to HSPricing

This script uses HSPricing, not cfgPricing (once you've changed the code, if still required). What we did was take a copy of the HSPricing file and renamed it to cfgPricing.hpp and put it in the mission file root, then referenced it in the description.ext file. This then allows your admins to spawn more than they do by default, and allows the normal traders to buy the items on the cfgPricing list as well.

So the answer to your question is: Yes, you can

this "shared" Halv_defines will be universal for most of what i will make from now on and is only needed once in your mission and will therefore save some space and resouces alltogether.

however,
if you have already have this file and add another, your server WILL fail to load, so ONLY add this file once.

if you use other of my mods that has this file, it can be safely ignored and deleted from either as long as it is loaded once.

Ah, maybe that's why it didn't work on my server last night. I'll try this later.

Are there any specific changes/settings needed if you're using the script on Australia? I know that in one of the files there is an option where you set your map for fixed traders, but there isn't currently an australia option. Can we just make some settings up if we know the fixed trader positions?

Ah, maybe that's why it didn't work on my server last night. I'll try this later.

Just checked that there is only one of these files, and there is (in the halv_spawn folder). But, when I enable to traders, the server stops loading.

I have the following at the top of my description.ext:

#include "addons\halv_spawn\halv_defines.hpp"

#include "addons\halv_spawn\spawndialog.hpp"

And this at the bottom:

#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"

#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"

#include "cfgPricing.hpp"

I'll uninstall it later and try installing it all again from scratch to make sure i've not messed something up during the install

- Add to your init:

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
  [] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
  [] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; 

Halv's github version of this script doesn't have the resetvehicleammo.sqf file in it. What does that file do?

Hey Halv, not sure if you are aware, but I remember you saying earlier in the thread that you would put in a krypto limit so the trader will only be able to give back 25000 max so players wouldnt get banned. Well now there is no limit for the amount of krypto someone can have on their person. I have mine set to 75k for now. I sold a vehicle for a high price of 75k and the BMTrader  only gave me 25k back. Just thought I mention this finding. Thanks.

Hey Halv, not sure if you are aware, but I remember you saying earlier in the thread that you would put in a krypto limit so the trader will only be able to give back 25000 max so players wouldnt get banned. Well now there is no limit for the amount of krypto someone can have on their person. I have mine set to 75k for now. I sold a vehicle for a high price of 75k and the BMTrader  only gave me 25k back. Just thought I mention this finding. Thanks.

update HALV_takegive_crypto with this:

https://github.com/Halvhjearne/HALV_takegive_crypto/blob/master/HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf#L8

Hey halv,

first, many respect to your work! what would epoch be without your scripts... my players love the HS Blackmarket.

but now I have a real problem with the blackmarket. After the update it doesnt work anymore. No surprise.

The script loads, the traders are on the map, but when I go to a trader and try to open the menu i get an errormessage "HS_trader_dialog not found"

I replaced what I found on your github, compared many files... It seems the new working version is scattered over many posts and downloads. I dont get it to work again... same error after trying to fix it.

Can you give us a new package for a clean install of the blackmarket? I'm confused about which files changed, which needs to be replaced and which files are neccessary. :( I dont know what I did wrong. I would prefer a clean install instead of collecting files and code from hundreds of posts...

EDIT: excuse my english... its a reason too, why its hard to understand what to do now ;)

Hopefully...

EDIT2: Got it working! Missed the line #include "trader\Halv_defines.hpp" in description.ext because it was not documented on the entry post.

in line 666(+-) pls add :

,"Laserdesignator","Laserdesignator_02","Laserdesignator_03"

in the new update...

case ((_x select 0) in assignedItems player):{
if((_x select 0) in ["Binocular","Rangefinder","Laserdesignator","Laserdesignator_02","Laserdesignator_03")then{

these are laserdesignaters from diffrent factions, there is no reason to add these in epoch.

#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"
#include "trader\Halv_defines.hpp"

#include "trader\Halv_defines.hpp"

should be the first line or it might fuck up on restarts