[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Does the helipad require a certain clearance around it for the vehicle to spawn on it? I have a helipad and I bought a motorbike and it didn't spawn on the helipad.

Also, is there a specific classname of helipad or will any helipad do?

if you used the one from aiatp it might not be detected, use any of these:

["Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"]

Hello everyone,

I am at a loss. I run a bunch of extra mods on my server, and everything works fine. I can run the HS Traders script without any issues, but the second I add anything to HSPricing.hpp, the server won't load. I switch it back to the original file, it works fine. Below is my pastebin link to the file I am using. I've recreated this file twice with no luck. I really want to be able to add all the extra mods into the traders so players can buy/sell them. Can anyone help?

http://pastebin.com/zNgtj8tJ

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I am at a loss. I run a bunch of extra mods on my server, and everything works fine. I can run the HS Traders script without any issues, but the second I add anything to HSPricing.hpp, the server won't load. I switch it back to the original file, it works fine. Below is my pastebin link to the file I am using. I've recreated this file twice with no luck. I really want to be able to add all the extra mods into the traders so players can buy/sell them. Can anyone help?

http://pastebin.com/zNgtj8tJ

Thank you!

sorry, but i dont have any plans on going through your major pricelist to find the error ... i suggest you check your rpt file and see whats up, if there is an error in this file it will be shown in the server logs.

sorry, but i dont have any plans on going through your major pricelist to find the error ... i suggest you check your rpt file and see whats up, if there is an error in this file it will be shown in the server logs.

Nothing in the RPT. Which is what confuses me. Oh well, thanks for the help none the less. 

Hey Halv and suppe, just a quick bug report.

I've got some players that are able to dup their sale with some quick button work.

I have watched their sale and have diaglogged it showing they got paid twice.

Thanks for your hard work in the meantime

in suppes githubfiles, move this line:

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/tradermenu.sqf#L1037

to inbetween 614 & 615 and it should not be possible, if you can still do it i can add another possible fix.

Nothing in the RPT. Which is what confuses me. Oh well, thanks for the help none the less. 

usually it shows a message about why it fails to load arma, if you are renting a gameserver, then you proberbly wont get this message ...

either way, it is most likely caused by a double entry or a misplaced sign/letter.

Im trrying to get is so only HS trader ( Love it ) sells only mass weapons,  for the life of me i cant figure it out! i do believe i am have a blond moment!

make the HSPricing file only have @mas weapons, then in CfgPricing you have everything else, if you just want default prices at normal traders, you wont even need to change anything in CfgPricing, in that case just remove the default items from HSPricing file.

make the HSPricing file only have @mas weapons, then in CfgPricing you have everything else, if you just want default prices at normal traders, you wont even need to change anything in CfgPricing, in that case just remove the default items from HSPricing file.

So im failing at this, I have got to the part of filling in HSpricing but nothing seems to work, been trying for 2 days now. my hspricing isnt working with the mass weapons!

http://pastebin.com/TMX40M7j

any help would be loved : P 

So im failing at this, I have got to the part of filling in HSpricing but nothing seems to work, been trying for 2 days now. my hspricing isnt working with the mass weapons!

http://pastebin.com/TMX40M7j

any help would be loved : P 

my guess is you have a duplicate entry if there is not typeo's ... i dont feel like checking everyones custom pricelists, sorry.

you will have to find the error on your own somehow, but as i said, most likely its a dublicate entry or a typeo somewhere.

my guess is you have a duplicate entry if there is not typeo's ... i dont feel like checking everyones custom pricelists, sorry.

you will have to find the error on your own somehow, but as i said, most likely its a dublicate entry or a typeo somewhere.

Not asking to you bud :) Just a point in the right direction and off i trot! 

cheers man

in suppes githubfiles, move this line:

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/tradermenu.sqf#L1037

to inbetween 614 & 615 and it should not be possible, if you can still do it i can add another possible fix.

usually it shows a message about why it fails to load arma, if you are renting a gameserver, then you proberbly wont get this message ...

either way, it is most likely caused by a double entry or a misplaced sign/letter.

Ok so "closeDialog 0;" should be deleted from line 1038 and added below line 614? Or is it just being added there?

Ok so "closeDialog 0;" should be deleted from line 1038 and added below line 614? Or is it just being added there?

this is the line that closes the menu, so it cannot be pressed twice ... it wouldnt really matter if it was there twice, but its only needed in the beginning where i say to move it.

ill send suppe a message to update (if he can find some time to do it), but im not sure if he will even have the time for this ... he is rather busy with his irl job recently.

hey,

year i am really sorry, i am really busy right now... no time for scripting :(

halvs github is linked on the mainpost....

or @ halv... send me a pullrequest in github, u can fix it in my github with the pullrequests.... (if I have time, I'll come to you in the TS)

Greetz Suppe