[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

I edited my CfgPricing.hpp and changed some prices but the traders on my server still have the default prices for that items i changed. Is there anything else i have to do?

read all install steps again !

In the HSblackmarket script are you using the cfgpricing or hspricing, it's just me but I think they should be seperate.

Ähh sorry, i was editing my hspricing.hpp of course. i.e. i edited... 

class ChainSaw {price = 2500;};

...but on the server the Chainsaw still cost 125

Do i have to reset the old prices somewhere?

so i updated my hs blackmarket and now only vanilla items show, even though the pricelist is updated with my new items from mas, red hammer pistols and others i have.

i have both CfgPricing.hpp

and HSPricing.hpp in the folder, exact same code, i havent updated them in days, but all of the sudden since i updated the other files from your script it stopped working.

any help would be great.

Same issue go into the tradermenu.sqf and change it from cfg pricing to HSPPricing  u will see what I mean halv is a good.man 

Just a quick question Suppe, is there a way to custom what items a particular trader can sell,thinking of replacing default epoch traders with the HS trader but then again will want to have a black Macket with different items, Will this be possible, thanks for the great script

Ähh sorry, i was editing my hspricing.hpp of course. i.e. i edited...

class ChainSaw {price = 2500;};

...but on the server the Chainsaw still cost 125

Do i have to reset the old prices somewhere?

I Have default traders and black market, cfg to default and hs to black market. What ever you change in either will only affect the one you changed. I would do all expendable items in black market since it's a unlimited supply.

Just a quick question Suppe, is there a way to custom what items a particular trader can sell,thinking of replacing default epoch traders with the HS trader but then again will want to have a black Macket with different items, Will this be possible, thanks for the great script

hey, yes, if u use the new version, in the newest version is the HSpricing, its seperate, if u add stuff there its only for the HS traders....

but if u mean the hs traders with different items, this is possible, but not so easy and with a lot of work.... ok, acctualy easy, but to much work....

I installed this on my server, I am not to sure about the battle eye filters, I found the publicvariable.txt  and edited it. The rest I cant find. I have searched and i have no clue were those files can be found. I also edited the run file for infistar. The traders spawn but they do not function. So I could use some help finding these files so I can get this working. Oh yes i have searched far and wide, for were these files are placed.

Hi all,

Have a small problem...  I can run HS Blackmarket on my home pc, but when i upload it to my server and join we can get to the EPOCH splash screen and the bar is about 1/4 full and doesn't move any more.

My init.sqf

if (isServer) then {
    execVM "\x\addons\traderATMs\init.sqf";
};
if (isDedicated) then {
    [] execVM "\x\addons\zombiemission\init.sqf";
};
[] execVM "zombie\compiles.sqf";
"playZSoundHurt" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};
"playZSound" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
if(hasInterface) then{
    [] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";
};

Do you guys have any plans for recreating the epoch traders, like having heli trader, tank trader, chop shop, gun shop, etc or anything like the arma 2 trader citys

maybe, it will take some work to redo this and it wont be compatable with epoch pricelists.

Hi all,

Have a small problem...  I can run HS Blackmarket on my home pc, but when i upload it to my server and join we can get to the EPOCH splash screen and the bar is about 1/4 full and doesn't move any more.

My init.sqf

if (isServer) then {

execVM "\x\addons\traderATMs\init.sqf";

};

if (isDedicated) then {

[] execVM "\x\addons\zombiemission\init.sqf";

};

[] execVM "zombie\compiles.sqf";

"playZSoundHurt" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};

"playZSound" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";

[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";

[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";

if(hasInterface) then{

[] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";

};

do you have any errors in your rpt logs?

Is there any way to add a cashpoint into the traders as well? It would be useful for when you sell an expensive vehicle and want to bank the money.

we talked about this before and agreed that perhaps we will make a random trader setup with an atm at some point, but tbh i feel its unessecary for the random traders, players could just go somewhere and trade where there is an atm near or server owner can place atm's near their static traders.

OK I  do have a quick question. I want to increase the maxx player crypto they my players can hold so they can buy high end vehicles. Has anyone been able to do this?

yes, but epoch anthack bans players that has above 25k, so currently it will not happend with this system

hi suppe and co

we have a little problem on our server:

• when the players already have an item in the slot (exp. helmet) they would be kicked with restriciton 0
  • when the players are buying a lot of items (exp. 10x silber oz) they would be kicked from the server (after relog they have the items in the backpack but they have the whole crypto)

the rest is working amazing :)

maybe someone could help us :)

Kind regards

atomares

@ atomares

post the script.log in a spoiler.....

or what restriciton 0 ?

post the ????.log here...

???? = kickreason.... (example: script restriciton, createvehicle restriciton and so on....)