[Release] Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 Updated.

Zupa

//Clear New Character
{_newUnit removeMagazine _x;} count  magazines _newUnit;
removeAllWeapons _newUnit;

Can I comment this out?  I have ESS installed and players are spawning in with nothing. even with regular skins.  Is there a way to only clear mags when a players changes skins.. not when they are fresh spawn?

Thank you!

EDIT:  Tried to simply comment that line out.. .it didn't work.  Does anyone have any ideas?

I have ESS installed and players are spawning in with nothing: This Post By Ree Fixed It

Sup Zupa, Im looking forward to some Evo man looks promising anyways i'll let to the point and hope you get a free min to look at it

So i have ESS installed and ZuSkin (This Script) im using OverWatch clothing in the Spawn Select and everything works fine other then 

the DefaultMagazines are not added to the player or they are wiped im not sure.

ESS worked fine before i installed the script but the Skins didnt save when a player relogged that was fixed with i added ZuSkins (This Script)

if this problem has already been addressed im sorry i did look but searching

but Arma & Overpoch Clothing  with ESS or ESS with Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 came up with alot of off topic things >.> 

UPDATE: Fixed Ebay give me info

if (_model != _myModel) then {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] spawn player_humanityMorph;
		waitUntil {typeOf player != _myModel};
		uiSleep 3;
	};

by adding sleep in ebays class.sqf

Edit class.sqf in the ESS spawn folder and Find:

copy & paste: uiSleep 3;

under that so it looks like this

uiSleep 3;

};

EDIT: SOZ SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

uiSleep 3;

} else {

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Camo1_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_myModel] spawn player_humanityMorph;

waitUntil {typeOf player == _myModel};

};

#dansoe

Thank you! I will give it a whirl! 

EDIT: 

Still no Dice...  I select male for female.. then enter debug where I should get the menu to select my class.. but I just see the darkness of debug land...Only way out is to kill myself with my AH tools....This is happening when I make that change to the Class.sqf  If i just leave it out.. I can spawn in.. but again.. my ammo is cleared.

Here is my Class.sqf maybe you can see something that I am doing wrong...?

Thank you!

hey man u have an extra };

uiSleep 3;

};
    } else {
    };

It should be like this

uiSleep 3;
    } else {
    };

edited other post!

hey man u have an extra };

uiSleep 3;

};

} else {

};

It should be like this

uiSleep 3;

} else {

};

edited other post!

Still not working... Does anyone actually have this working with Zupas clothing trader?

I am editing the class.sqf should I be editing something else as well?

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, i've used the search function on the thread but couldn't find a result.

--

This works brilliantly, in fact everyone loves it. One small problem is, some skins have the ability to repair vehicles via scroll menu. Which i'm not really fond of. It repairs it enough to be drivable to a safezone and then sold.

I've had players tell me they were able to repair well over 4-5 cars and it could be abused. Any way to filter out the repair option? The skins i've found that do this are some under the takistani warlord skin.

(If server restarts the vehicle seems to have the damage it was at previously).

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, i've used the search function on the thread but couldn't find a result.

--

This works brilliantly, in fact everyone loves it. One small problem is, some skins have the ability to repair vehicles via scroll menu. Which i'm not really fond of. It repairs it enough to be drivable to a safezone and then sold.

I've had players tell me they were able to repair well over 4-5 cars and it could be abused. Any way to filter out the repair option? The skins i've found that do this are some under the takistani warlord skin.

(If server restarts the vehicle seems to have the damage it was at previously).

Thats something i broke my head for a long time on.

The simple aswer = It can't be done in a normal way.

It requires to change the Vehicle Config which basicly means making your own mod ( which u need to give to all players again).

You can remove the skins from the list or life with it : ).

Put all those skins maybe in 1 cloth and make that shit expensive.

Thanks for the reply Zupa, i had a look around myself and i thought it was the case. Do you have a list of the clothes that have the ability to repair?
If not i'll look at removing them from my server and i'll share the list for anyone that's interested.

Cheers for your efforts.

With this installed, if people switch to let say USMC soldier, after restart will they revert back to default skin? Cus I have an option in action menu to morph into those arma skins and all it does is reverting it back to Survivor skin on restart (Added the stuff you asked in the Variables.sqf, but I didint want the clothing menu yet just wanted to see if the skins are persistent....)

Im lazy and its 5am so im just gonna ask out flat and check by tomorrow when i wake up.

Can i modify this to add a group that adds the possibility of changing into one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. skins?

for example bandit outfit item gives the possibility of changing into "bandit outfit1,stalker2,stalker3" etc

The stalker skin are already in it. 

Clothing20 = ["TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","gsc_military_helmet_wdl","gsc_military_helmet_wdl_AT","gsc_military_helmet_grey_AT","gsc_military_helmet_wdlSNP","gsc_military_helmet_greySNP","gsc_military_helmet_grey","gsc_military_head_grey","gsc_military_head_greySNP","gsc_military_head_wdlSNP","gsc_military_head_wdl","gsc_military_head_wdl_AT","gsc_military_head_grey_AT","gsc_scientist1","gsc_scientist1_head","gsc_scientist2","gsc_scientist2_head","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_fred","gsc_eco_stalker_head_fred","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_camo","gsc_eco_stalker_head_camo1","gsc_cloth_loner_head","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_duty","gsc_eco_stalker_head_duty","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_neutral","gsc_eco_stalker_head_neutral","nof_fsk_tl","nof_fsk_marksman","nof_fsk_grenadier","nof_fsk_heavy","nof_fsk_corpsman","MVD_Soldier"];

With this installed, if people switch to let say USMC soldier, after restart will they revert back to default skin? Cus I have an option in action menu to morph into those arma skins and all it does is reverting it back to Survivor skin on restart (Added the stuff you asked in the Variables.sqf, but I didint want the clothing menu yet just wanted to see if the skins are persistent....)

Still need help... it reverts to survivor on relog/restart

• 3 weeks later...
Zupa style dialog
Preview skins
Anti-Duping LoadScrean in player_switchModel.sqf
startLoadingScreen ["Changing skin", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
uiSleep 0.5;
endLoadingScreen;

post-11406-0-62863100-1424524750_thumb.j

post-11406-0-84737400-1424524755_thumb.j

post-11406-0-46374000-1424524855_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its not working for me. I have the coins and advanced menu form Zupa and I'm using Overpoch chernarus, also I'm not using the original traders.

First I had wait for host, I followed all steps which was not complicated didn't put the #include "zupa\skins\defines.hpp"  like you said,  then when I saw it wasn't working I tried a couple things and was still the same things so I added back in the description, now I can get in the game but I do not have any option for the skin menu.

there is what I did;

AH.sqf

/*  ALLOWED Dialogs       */ _ALLOWED_Dialogs = [-1,106,2200,6900,6901,6902,6903,420420,41144,711194,118338,118339,118338,118339,711197,88890,20001];

ALLOWED Actions ............. "s_clothes","MenClothing"

Variable.sqf;

I added all the code right after the line AllPlayers =

description.sqf the end looks like that

//advanced Trading
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

//Skins
#include "zupa\skins\defines.hpp"   /////////// If I don't add it here I got wait for host
#include "zupa\skins\SkinGui.hpp"

compile.sqf start of it is like that
/*
FUNCTION COMPILES
*/
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {

FillSkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\getList.sqf";
ApplySkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\changeClothes.sqf";
//player_wearClothes  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_wearClothes.sqf"; 
//player_switchModel  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_switchModel.sqf";    

self_action.sqf

//Remove CLOTHES
if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
if (s_clothes < 0) then {
s_clothes = player addAction [("" + ("Take Clothes") + ""), "zupa\skins\removeclothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_clothes;
s_clothes = -1;
};

// logic vars
_player_flipveh = false;
_player_deleteBuild = false;
_player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

and 

player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
s_player_fillfuel = -1;
player removeAction s_player_studybody;
s_player_studybody = -1;
//remove clothes
player removeAction s_clothes;
s_clothes = -1;
// Take Clothes
player removeAction s_player_clothes;
s_player_clothes = -1;

Hope somebody know why its not working, I do not have any error in my rtp.

Hi, I can't change my skins... My mod: Epoch 1.0.5.1

When I try to put any skin a windows show but the list of clothes don't show up Ex. for clothes I try: Sergei, Civilian Clothing, Bandit Sniper, Bandit gunner, Marksman, etc....

My compile.sqf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b5tj5fxn51ox3o/compiles.sqf?dl=0

My variables.sqf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktrr7jhvdjwn8gp/variables.sqf?dl=0

My selfActions

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzd2rex4lpcktev/fn_selfActions.sqf?dl=0

My switchModels

https://www.dropbox.com/s/utmy2qjuuvh5bfv/player_switchModel.sqf?dl=0

I add the two .hpp files in the description.ext

It's like the getList.sqf never showup.. By the way NO errors in rpt

Hi, I can't change my skins... My mod: Epoch 1.0.5.1

When I try to put any skin a windows show but the list of clothes don't show up Ex. for clothes I try: Sergei, Civilian Clothing, Bandit Sniper, Bandit gunner, Marksman, etc....

My compile.sqf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b5tj5fxn51ox3o/compiles.sqf?dl=0

My variables.sqf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktrr7jhvdjwn8gp/variables.sqf?dl=0

My selfActions

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzd2rex4lpcktev/fn_selfActions.sqf?dl=0

My switchModels

https://www.dropbox.com/s/utmy2qjuuvh5bfv/player_switchModel.sqf?dl=0

I add the two .hpp files in the description.ext

It's like the getList.sqf never showup.. By the way NO errors in rpt

DID you check the client RPT ?? if you don't know where .. on your reg pc not server.. goto users, select your user name - u have to enable show system files, and under appdata/local/Arma 2 OA/ ArmA2OA.RPT open that with notepad and look for any errors there.. also go back over each step .. make sure your didn't miss a step

DID you check the client RPT ?? if you don't know where .. on your reg pc not server.. goto users, select your user name - u have to enable show system files, and under appdata/local/Arma 2 OA/ ArmA2OA.RPT open that with notepad and look for any errors there.. also go back over each step .. make sure your didn't miss a step

Yes I did, the client and server RPT are fine ( 0 errors ), I read and follow the guide 10 times and I checked ALL the files... and I put offline (delete) the DZGM (Group Managment) for a clear of possible error in code in the player_switchModel.sqf ( that script need modify and add some part of code ) and then nothing..

If i put "change" in the window from zupa script then say: "You need 1 more of..." and in the chat window say "Skin_ Survivor2_DZ" and "Skin_"

I put the zupa folder in "scripts" so I modify the call .sqf in selfAction to "scripts\zupa\...blah blah blah" and my player_switchModel.sqf is in "custom" folder, but I cheked in all the .sqf on zupa folder to look if some .sqf call the switchModel.sqf and none call that file, so I don't know...

and if I put this script off(delete) when my players change their clothes then 1 of 5 times result in broken leg and deleted inventory :/

• 4 weeks later...