[RELEASE] Customizable Humanity Based Loadouts on Respawn Created by Matt L

Humanity Based Loadouts
Version 1

Determines your humanity and gives you a randomly selected (out of five) loadout depending on if you are a survivor, bandit, or hero.

Requirements (PBO Manager and Notepad ++)

Matt L was the creator of this script. He has given permission for me to post it. To see his profile http://opendayz.net/members/matt-l.7134/

Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywls2f3o856d9z2/Custom%20humanity%20loadout.zip

Installation Steps - Included in the .zip, labeled Installreadme.sqf
Credits -
Armbot for the idea

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

instead of doing it the above mentioned way, you could always use the epoch variables like so : 

_isHero = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 5000);
_isAwesomeHero = ((player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 10000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < 19999));
_isEpicHero = ((player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 20000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < 29999));
_isPerfectHero = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 30000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < 79999);
_isAmazingHero = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 80000);
_isbandit1 = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -5000);
_isbandit2 = ((player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -10000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > -19999));
_isbandit3 = ((player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -20000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > -29999));
_isbandit4 = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -30000) && (player getVariable ["humanity",0] > -79999);
_isbandit5 = (player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -80000);

//set default loadout here 
DefaultMagazines = ["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemSodaCoke","ItemPainkiller","Skin_Soldier1_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"];
DefaultWeapons = ["M4A1_Aim_SD_camo","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemToolbox","Binocular","M9SD"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackItems = [""];

if (_isHero) then {
DefaultMagazines = ["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemSodaCoke","ItemPainkiller","Skin_Soldier1_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"];
DefaultWeapons = ["M4A1_Aim_SD_camo","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemToolbox","Binocular","M9SD"];
};

if (_isAwesomeHero) then {
};

if (_isEpicHero) then {
};

if (_isPerfectHero) then {
};

if (_isAmazingHero) then {
};

if (_isbandit1) then {
};

if (_isbandit2) then {
};

if (_isbandit3) then {
};

if (_isbandit4) then {
};

if (_isbandit5) then {
};

Tried to get this working but it still defaults to the default loadout, do I just paste that code into the init.sqf where the default loadout section should be as it is?

Usually figure stuff out but for some reason this won't work.

Thanks for any help.

Ian

you can do that, but I usually make it it's own .sqf file and do #include "filename.sqf"; in the init.sqf, if that still doesn't work, try moving the #include down below the call compile preprocess lines

Fantastic, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll give that a go right now and give you an update. I could just install the main script but I'd like to see if I can get this to work.

Could you possibly paste the section of your init.sqf so I can see if I have placed it correctly?

EDIT: Unfortunately it didn't work. So strange. I wonder what the conflict is!

I'll try moving the #include to the bottom near the other #include calls, but I doubt that will make a difference. I'll test it out. For reference this is for OverPoch but afaik it should work exactly the same..

Fantastic, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll give that a go right now and give you an update. I could just install the main script but I'd like to see if I can get this to work.

Could you possibly paste the section of your init.sqf so I can see if I have placed it correctly?

I unfortunately do not run a server anymore, and did not save my files. Just mess with it a little bit you'll get it :D

• 1 month later...

There is a little bit in the installreadme for clothing  will be nice to add a surviver, hero and bandit humanity morphing. Just like the old days

Also does anyone know if the hatchet when spawned has no ammo, does it need a Hatchet_Swing in the player inventory?

I had the same issues with the hatchets being out of ammo..lol.   Seemingly the hatchets picked up from loot spawns never have same issue, so I just decided to give the player a machete on spawn instead.  Couldn't ever figure a fix for that.

usually dropping and picking it back up fixes that.