[Release] WPD's Action Menu (Deploy Vehicle/View Distance/Color Filters/Self Bloodbag/Suicide/Flip Vehicle)

OP, put all of this up on a github repo and I can fix most of your bugs for you. If you want to add it to self actions I can post that up for you too.

Doing all of this piece by piece while having to constantly send you updated files will be an unnecessarily long process.

If you do not know how to add this to github I can do it for you and transfer ownership to your account so it will be as if you added it.

Could you do that transfer Nox? I haven't worked with Github before. That'd be awesome!

Make a github profile and let me know the name for it. This will allow coders to easily add to your project without constant file updates. You will have the express ability to allow or deny the update.

I just set it all up so once I get your github name I can transfer ownership of the repo to you.

Ok so I was writing out a readme for the install and editing your code to make it a smoother and easier install and (no disrespect) this code will need to be immensely cleaned up and made to be efficient. The current way it does all of the vehicle spawns is quite inefficient and could probably be cut in half and made to function smoother. I think before continuing the addition of items to the tool you should really clean the code up first. 

Can someone download and follow the steps in the readme to see if it all works correctly for me? I don't have a test server set up for this at the moment.
https://github.com/prominentalex/WPDs-Action-Menu

Ok so I was writing out a readme for the install and editing your code to make it a smoother and easier install and (no disrespect) this code will need to be immensely cleaned up and made to be efficient. The current way it does all of the vehicle spawns is quite inefficient and could probably be cut in half and made to function smoother. I think before continuing the addition of items to the tool you should really clean the code up first. 

Can someone download and follow the steps in the readme to see if it all works correctly for me? I don't have a test server set up for this at the moment.

https://github.com/noxsicarius/WPDs-Action-Menu

Prominentalex is my github

Great mod dude.

Only issue is, since adding it my option for tag as friendly as completely gone.

Any ideas guys ?

cheers

All sorted... totally different mod caused this..^^

My only current issue is i cannot remove clothes or camo netting using the menu.

I have tested the scripts and they definitely work but just not from the menu.

Any ideas ?

Thanks again

Anyone know how to have it so it dosen't disappear on clothes change? 

Replace your actionmenu_activate.sqf with this:

waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)}; 
sleep 15;
wardrobe = -1;
while {(alive player)} do
{
	private["_veh"];
	if (wardrobe == -1) then
	{
		wardrobe = (vehicle player) addaction [("<t color=""#00FFFF"">" + ("Action Menu") +"</t>"),"actionmenu\actionmenu_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
		_veh = vehicle player;
	};
	if (_veh != vehicle player) then
	{
		_veh removeAction wardrobe;
		wardrobe = -1;      
	};
	Sleep 2;
};

Replace your actionmenu_activate.sqf with this:

waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)}; 
sleep 15;
wardrobe = -1;
{
	private["_veh"];
	if (wardrobe == -1) then
	{
		wardrobe = (vehicle player) addaction [("<t color=""#00FFFF"">" + ("Action Menu") +"</t>"),"actionmenu\actionmenu_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
		_veh = vehicle player;
	};
	{
		wardrobe = -1;      
	};
	Sleep 2;
};

Awesome fix, but it doesnt seem to be showing for me!

Awesome fix, but it doesnt seem to be showing for me!

I think I see the problem. The private needs to be outside and we need it to be in a spawn. This will also eliminate the need for waiting on the display.

[]spawn
{
wardrobe = -1;
private["_veh"];

{
	if (wardrobe == -1) then
	{
		_veh = vehicle player;
	};
	{
		wardrobe = -1;      
	};
	Sleep 2;
};
};

This has a build menu commented out.

BuildingMenu =
[
["",true],
        ["Advanced Building Recipes", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript6 ,"build_recipe_dialog.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Building Help", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript6 ,"build_help.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Show Flag Markers", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript6 ,"show_flag_markers.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
            ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

why is it commented out and where are the files needed to make it work? they are not in the release

Hey, few bugs with your action menu for me at least:

1) for some reason I was getting lots of "Action Menu" appearing when I was in the vehicle, didnt stop adding until I left. So I've changed the way the action appears as a temporary fix.

2) Setting viewdistance resets after a few minutes and also it removes all darkness / drearyness and makes it bright when used.

Any ideas bud? :)

Hey, few bugs with your action menu for me at least:

1) for some reason I was getting lots of "Action Menu" appearing when I was in the vehicle, didnt stop adding until I left. So I've changed the way the action appears as a temporary fix.

2) Setting viewdistance resets after a few minutes and also it removes all darkness / drearyness and makes it bright when used.

Any ideas bud? :)

The vehicle thing, has to do with the updated Actionmenu_activate.sqf Nox provided me with.

The fog, my guess is that your dynamic weather is resetting it.