Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Im either being a complete idiot, or my meds are getting to my head.

Im trying to add stuff to traders, pretty simple right?

 Add the stuff in dayz_code\configs\cfgservertrade\category into the correct files eg BanditWeapons.hpp etc, save file, repack pbo. job done....

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; in the config variables, and I also tried adding it to the .init just in case

The items arent showing, its like its using database traders.  Im completely confused, what Im I not doing or missing, as I know its something stupidly simple, but my head is just a big fuzz atm.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lwbuk said:

Im either being a complete idiot, or my meds are getting to my head.

Im trying to add stuff to traders, pretty simple right?

 Add the stuff in dayz_code\configs\cfgservertrade\category into the correct files eg BanditWeapons.hpp etc, save file, repack pbo. job done....

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; in the config variables, and I also tried adding it to the .init just in case

The items arent showing, its like its using database traders.  Im completely confused, what Im I not doing or missing, as I know its something stupidly simple, but my head is just a big fuzz atm.

 

 

You have to move the files to your mission file and change the location in description.ext

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 1:27 PM, Thug said:

https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/14934-logistic-tow-lift/

Just installed logistic tow lift and seems to be working fine.  No errors in both RPT. Traders, Refuel and WAI still working.

Did you just install the vanilla download of this? I did, followed the instructions (have many other far more complicated to install scripts installed) but player login hangs, I assume when calling the script from init.sqf. Only change was adding the Logistic Tow/Lift. Would love to get it on the server.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grahame said:

Did you just install the vanilla download of this? I did, followed the instructions (have many other far more complicated to install scripts installed) but player login hangs, I assume when calling the script from init.sqf. Only change was adding the Logistic Tow/Lift. Would love to get it on the server.

all i did was download and install pre the instructions. getting ready to go to bed, but will look at it in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Thug said:

all i did was download and install pre the instructions. getting ready to go to bed, but will look at it in the morning.

Thanks but my bad. Went back and looked at it. Rookie mistake. Move logistic folder to custom folder without checking *all* the dependencies... All good now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All traders are where I wanted them. Seems to be working. The only thing is I get the following in the RPT:

Error in expression <x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
_trader setPosATL (_x select 1);
{_trader remove>
Error position: <setPosATL (_x select 1);
{_trader remove>
Error 2 elements provided, 3 expected

Any thoughts?

This is my server_spawnTraders.sqf file

 

private "_trader";


{
    _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
    _trader setPosATL (_x select 1);
    {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader;
    removeAllItems _trader;
    removeAllWeapons _trader;
    removeBackpack _trader;
    _trader switchMove "";
    _trader setDir (_x select 2);
    _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;";
    _trader setUnitAbility 0.6;
    _trader disableAI "ANIM";
    _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET";
    _trader disableAI "FSM";
    _trader disableAI "MOVE";
    _trader disableAI "TARGET";
    _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS";
    _trader forceSpeed 0;
    _trader allowDamage false;
    _trader enableSimulation false;
} count _this;

processInitCommands;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My arma2oaserver.RPT filled with lines like this:

18:51:08 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.366782.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:33 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.368059.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:58 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.370160.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:52:23 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.371518.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

What is this??? I switched off dzai/wai/dzms/flyby but this lines stays... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WLF said:

My arma2oaserver.RPT filled with lines like this:

18:51:08 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.366782.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:33 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.368059.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:58 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.370160.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:52:23 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.371518.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

What is this??? I switched off dzai/wai/dzms/flyby but this lines stays... 

As @lwbuk mentioned it's from infistar, it's also been updated to fix this issue as well so probably worth updating your infistar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone customized their trader cities? I can't seem to find where the trader areas are being added. It used to be in the dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

 

The only thing I See now is you can change the coordinates for the actual traders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DangerRuss said:

Has anyone customized their trader cities? I can't seem to find where the trader areas are being added. It used to be in the dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

 

The only thing I See now is you can change the coordinates for the actual traders.

Start on about page 12, thats where I started asking. Going to bed. Later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 8:55 PM, DangerRuss said:

Has anyone customized their trader cities? I can't seem to find where the trader areas are being added. It used to be in the dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

 

The only thing I See now is you can change the coordinates for the actual traders.

AI TRADERS Agents:

\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\traders\

 

TRADER CITIES BUILDINGS

\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Christmas said:

my wai missions are not working correctly i only get one mission to spawn, the bodies disappear instantly when killed and the mission marker doesnt disappear either any ideas on how i could fix it ?

You need to apply the fix for bodies as per this pull request: https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI/commit/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8 specifically the bodyName setVariable: https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI/blob/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8/WAI/compile/on_kill.sqf#L27

 

Also, this would have been the better place to ask since it's not a problem with Epoch:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any news on release time for 1.0.6.1 as im running a test 1.0.6 server atm to see if i want to upgrade my 1.0.5.1 server to it, atm theres a few big bugs and low fps in 1.0.6 and ai vehicles not working well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2017 at 4:06 PM, Tang0 said:

any news on release time for 1.0.6.1 as im running a test 1.0.6 server atm to see if i want to upgrade my 1.0.5.1 server to it, atm theres a few big bugs and low fps in 1.0.6 and ai vehicles not working well

This has been reported, changes have been made, which should reduce the FPS impact of the update. However, we've received no indication whether or not the changes have improved FPS enough. https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues/1816

If you can offer feedback it would be appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T.LEE said:

Fuel pump is not working.

Awesome, how is it not working?

How are you trying to use it? Filling Jerry can? Filling vehicle? Have a generator?

Are there any client .RPT errors?

While it's good problems are reported, more information is better than "it's not working"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.
       
      So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By thegdog
      when attempting to upgrade my doorways.  im getting not setup yet error.  no errors in rpt other then one thats been spamming it the entire time.  i dont know if this error is causing the other issues im having that iv made other post about
      Error Type Any, expected String 0:36:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 0:36:55 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0;   
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By A Man
      How to report script bugs and problems:
      This small guide will give you an overview what we need to help you resolving bugs.
      Write your problem as exact as possible and please provide more information as only one sentence. If you show no logs we cannot or will not help you. Write a meaningful headline.
      What mods do you have installed and on what map do you play? Epoch, Overpoch (Overwatch+Epoch), Overpochins (Overwatch+Origins+Epoch) Chernarus, Napf, Namalsk, Taviana, Sauerland, Panthera, Lingor and other What scripts do you have installed? This is very important because there can be relations betwenn different scripts. What Anti Hack do you have installed? At the moment there are two common Anti Hacks out there: Epoch Admin Tools(free) infistar(not free) What ist the name of your server host? Certain Gameserver Hoster will not work very well with a custom epoch. If you have a dedicated server you should be good. Check your launch parameters from your server and your client. Do not start the server or the client with -nologs Add to your client –showScriptErrors You can do that in the DayZ Launcher --> settings --> Check Show Script Errors or you start your game with a batch file. Provide Logs from 5. This mean show us your server and client logs. Client logs can be found under C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA It is possbile that the folder is hidden in windows. You can make it visible: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028316/windows-view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10 If you have Battleye kicks show the kick logs from your battleye folder. If you have problems with lost gear you can add the HiveExt.log as well. The file is in the same folder like the server.rpt Do not post the logs directly here, use pastebin.com, google drive or something like that and add the link. If you provide all these information there is a good chance we can help fast and efficient.
      Only for the record:
      If you are new to the Arma 2 Epoch Community and new to start servers. Please stay away from the Legacy Resources in the forum and use only the normal Resources. Legacy Resources are outdated. If you have a better knowlegde in scripting you can try to adjust the scripts from Legacy Resources  but for now please stay at the normal Resources forum.
      @JasonTM Install Guide
      If you want to add the most common scripts try @salival modpack.
       
    • By serjsar
      hi! after calling the vehicle maintenance menu, there is an automatic repair, all parts of the vehicle except the glass. attached video . Server- Epoch vanilla map-esseker. Dedicated server Linux-Debian9. thx!
      https://youtu.be/ybgbcH6YWMw
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...