3 hours ago, Thug said:

Do you have custom traders? Don't know if that has anything to do with it. All I can say is when I was replacing the ORG Traders with my custom, I was seeing at less 10 of them (Vehicles with brain). For some reason it went away and not seeing it any more.

@i3lackoutHD @Liquid84 Now that I think about, I removed some items from trader addons just to make the area a little different. After that was when I noticed it stop showing up.

10? i have hundreds of them xD

6 hours ago, i3lackoutHD said:

Anyone got this in rpt too?

UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,1.076226.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

Has anyone figured out this error yet. I also updated to the new Infistar.

46 minutes ago, Thug said:

https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/14934-logistic-tow-lift/

Just installed logistic tow lift and seems to be working fine.  No errors in both RPT. Traders, Refuel and WAI still working.

Why did you install this. Is the one built into the new Epoch 1.0.6 not good? Just wondering if I should try and install it as well.

@DAKA You would have to remove the lines with the "minus" on the left side of it and replace them with  the "plus" signs. Be sure to redirect your Player_switchModel.sqf from your custom compiles.sqf (assuming you already have a custom compiles.sqf), as well as redirecting  player_monitor.fsm which is located on your mission's init.sqf. If you don't have those files then just grab them off the 1.0.6 dayz_code . :) Hope that helps, man!

I've been testing it for a few restarts and respawns... so far so good.

On a new database with the sql in the server pack if i run

1.0.6_Updates.sql

I get Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA` CHANGE `Hitpoints` `Hitpoints` VARCHAR(1024) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '[]'

MySQL said: Documentation

#1146 - Table 'test.object_data' doesn't exist

But if i run

epoch.sql First

then do

1.0.6_Updates.sql

I get Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA` ADD `StorageCoins` bigint(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'StorageCoins'

Hey guys ..

soooo im having a bit of an issue 

no one can build or place anything .. everytime they press space it shows them a command menu,

i on the other hand am a superadmin and i can build place anything jsut fine 

could this be something with the AH or something in the init i need to change from the 1.0.6 patch ? 

has anyone had this issue ?? 

2 hours ago, loki0120 said:

Hey guys ..

soooo im having a bit of an issue 

no one can build or place anything .. everytime they press space it shows them a command menu,

i on the other hand am a superadmin and i can build place anything jsut fine 

could this be something with the AH or something in the init i need to change from the 1.0.6 patch ? 

has anyone had this issue ?? 

I am having the same issue. I am testing now if it is Infistar or the new deploy for bike?

Would I be anywhere close in thinking this error is related to spawning? I say that, as I copied the co-ords to the database for my character and spawned in Nizhoye, which is a common spawn point. The coords themselves appear to be a debug area.

I only seem to get the error with Infistar installed, and yes its the latest one. I get this spammed in blocks 0f 5-10 every minute or so. Its really quite annoying.

Spoiler

UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.764216.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

2 hours ago, lwbuk said:

Would I be anywhere close in thinking this error is related to spawning? I say that, as I copied the co-ords to the database for my character and spawned in Nizhoye, which is a common spawn point. The coords themselves appear to be a debug area.

I only seem to get the error with Infistar installed, and yes its the latest one. I get this spammed in blocks 0f 5-10 every minute or so. Its really quite annoying.

Hide contents

UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.764216.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Infistar's v1436. I dont have the older version to test it. Unless there's a way to get that from chris. I have submitted a ticket informing him of the issue. Hope it gets resolved asap.