Side Missions

Lukedbx

Question

So, Im trying to install side missions for my epoch server, but so far I've not had any luck getting it working. It seems that whenever I make any changes to the server pbo it just doesnt work, server wont authenticate and I can press esc and spawn in the middle of nowhere, so Ive obviously done something wrong or its just a bug with dayz.st cos Ive noticed even when I make really simple changes to the server pbo it doesnt work when I re-upload it.. Anyway, if anyone could help me with getting side missions working on the latest epoch it would be much appreciated, thanks.

i will give that a bash, aint to sure what you mean lol but i will try , i got other servers in which it works on but its just this st server which is doing my head in. This is the one that populates better so wanted it on that. I also has a terrible time with that mob before. I rent a dedi from vilayer now...seems to be ok but like other providers there customer service is non exsistant

i will give that a bash, aint to sure what you mean lol but i will try , i got other servers in which it works on but its just this st server which is doing my head in. This is the one that populates better so wanted it on that. I also has a terrible time with that mob before. I rent a dedi from vilayer now...seems to be ok but like other providers there customer service is non exsistant

Whats the RPT say on the Dayz.ST server? is it throwing any errors ?

Hey Mass, I know that this thread has been dead awhile, but i tried your mission files for day epoch on chern, and ran into a brick wall.

In the server loading screen I was stuck @ waiting to authenticate for about 10 minutes, then would get returned to lobby. This was the same for all of my friends.

Could it be something to do with the traders_DATA.sql file? Because I have limited access to my database files and thus couldn't replace it with the one you provided. 

Thanks.

Hey Mass, I know that this thread has been dead awhile, but i tried your mission files for day epoch on chern, and ran into a brick wall.

In the server loading screen I was stuck @ waiting to authenticate for about 10 minutes, then would get returned to lobby. This was the same for all of my friends.

Could it be something to do with the traders_DATA.sql file? Because I have limited access to my database files and thus couldn't replace it with the one you provided. 

Thanks.

It's in the way your PBO's the files - ill try and hunt down the thread talking about how to properly pbo - and put the link in this reply

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10378-dayz-epoch-napf-server-for-devs-cant-join-my-server/?hl=prefix#entry72550

Edited by MassAsster

It's in the way your PBO's the files - ill try and hunt down the thread talking about how to properly pbo - and put the link in this reply

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10378-dayz-epoch-napf-server-for-devs-cant-join-my-server/?hl=prefix#entry72550

whenever i had a  WAITING FOR AUTHENTICATION sit there forever,

there is a folder in DZAI called authentication_fix.  just copy all that to your server.pbo root. works everytime

Does anyone have a 1.0.4.2 version with a server pbo? I had this working a while back but then got new pc parts and had to redo everything. Im having a god awful time getting the game to load the side missions its just going to default epoch everytime

Hey Mass I.m look to turn my server over to a Coin system any hints or do you have a PBO file with one in it?

NAPF map have not moved to your NAPF PBO yet is it already on that?

Thanks so much again for all your hard work you do keeping us up and running. :)