[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

Willing to donate $40 and an account on my Los Angeles dedicated box to test (if needed), add me to the backers if possible.

:)

Unsure if you guys saw this on pg.9

Thank you Sir, you have been added to the 1st post as 18th Project Backer.

I'm reading peipo118 & Zupa's messages above, if I read correctly this is the second breakthrough we had in this project - 1st one being meeting Zupa :)

Now looking forward to Zupa's release candidate next week - thank you both guys!

I noticed that too, Shogun is a very good scripter, should see if he's willing to help, I used to play on his servers till I opened my 3, if there is any need for any more testing servers I can setup another to run alongside my existing 3 if its of any help :)

I would like to thank bFe for mentioning Insurrection Gaming

and also would like to thank for originally mentioning Shogun in the same community.

As reported earlier, I have contacted Shogun and he has kindly offered his help to support our community project as per below.

GwWnXJ2.png

Zupa,

Please make a note of Shogun's preferred contact method (I believe he will post it in this thread later today) and feel free to consult him if you think it will be beneficial.

Thanks

btw insurrection has a modified version of zupa's coin system, and so do I, it works, don't see why you guys are all arma2net ect when this system works perfectly?

Edit #1:

p.s - Shogun should give credit to Zupa for the release, no where does he.

Well, for 1, I didn't release anything. You can see in the code that the variables are still the same as what Zupa used originally. I think I would change everything from head to toe if I wanted credit for it. And 2, on my own website explaining how it works for our players, I do give credit to Zupa for getting me started. %100 credit for what is on our servers goes to Zupa, hands down. Just because it isn't stated clearly in our mission files doesn't mean I don't personally give someone credit....

Anyway, as MGM stated, I'll help from time to time if anyone needs it. I'm not too active on the epoch forums so best way to contact me would be our website or teamspeak. InsurrectionGaming.net

yay, i am glad i helped spark up the development again. I bought in Zupa to help us in this project in the first place so all credit goes to me. JK Xp most of the credit goes to MGM administrating this post and typing that Original topic post. Without you this wouldnt have been possible. Also, thanks Zupa for getting started on Arma2NET. Hoping we can get the good news in about a week in the Epochmod Forum Server mods corner.

MGM, can you put this in OP in big letters? its been asked too many times.

THIS SCRIPT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE PUBLICLY AND IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT

now ALT F4 and come check it out tomorrow !

Thanks for this, I've greatly simplified the 1st post without deleting anything. I hope it clearly communicates the "not available yet!" point now.