That is one thing I didn't test because I don't see the purpose of it. I guess I just skipped past it, but teleporting players to you definitely works.

I considered removing it, but it seems like a lot of people like it in. I personally use it when I am bored to ride a bike across the sky. I will be offering a prize to anyone who shoots me down after I get my new server upgrade parts installed.

So some people are reporting problems, and others are saying it works greats. I need everyone with a problem to post what builds you use.

Example:

Problem: TPtoMe does not work

Build: 1.0.5.1/103718

I want to see if there is a correlation between the builds as to the problems seen. I am going to run some tests as soon as the summer semester is over in the next few days. Work gets really intense during the last few weeks and I can't do much other than post and glance at the code.

dayz epoch 1.0.5.1 | arma2 1.63.112555

i get this error on RPT log, but the tool works when logged in, i tried removing all the comments too but still got this error

2:41:53 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 2:41:53   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 2:41:53   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 2:41:53 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

i had problems with tp player when trying to tp a player, the tp was done but then the player would go back to the original position then i noticed that on the isdedicated part of the init.sqf you changed the code a bit, i went back to the old one now tp player is working fine, the error on the RPT above appears regardless of which code a use.

[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};

but keybinds takes long time to load or doesnt load at all. (F1,F2,F3) (again regardless of which code is used on the isdedicated part of the ini.sqf)

the flying wanst working either, so i went back to the old flying.sqf version to compare, noticed you left (or didnt) two lines out so i added those now flying is working

private ["_flying"];
_flying = _this select 0;

The spawn permanent vehicles with graphical interface doesnt seem to be working when spawning in areas that dont have much space (havent had a chance to test this much) but i tested at the hero camp and it worked fine when spawning inside a base the vehicle would go into debug position and hang there, after that, whenever u try to spawn again, it wouldnt work at all

keep in mind that this is not a fix to your problems and i am not a coder just thought id post this see if it helps NoxSicarius fix the problems

dayz epoch 1.0.5.1 | arma2 1.63.112555

i get this error on RPT log, but the tool works when logged in, i tried removing all the comments too but still got this error

2:41:53 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 2:41:53   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 2:41:53   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 2:41:53 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

i had problems with tp player when trying to tp a player, the tp was done but then the player would go back to the original position then i noticed that on the isdedicated part of the init.sqf you changed the code a bit, i went back to the old one now tp player is working fine, the error on the RPT above appears regardless of which code a use.

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};

but keybinds takes long time to load or doesnt load at all. (F1,F2,F3) (again regardless of which code is used on the isdedicated part of the ini.sqf)

the flying wanst working either, so i went back to the old flying.sqf version to compare, noticed you left (or didnt) two lines out so i added those now flying is working

private ["_flying"];
_flying = _this select 0;

The spawn permanent vehicles with graphical interface doesnt seem to be working when spawning in areas that dont have much space (havent had a chance to test this much) but i tested at the hero camp and it worked fine when spawning inside a base the vehicle would go into debug position and hang there, after that, whenever u try to spawn again, it wouldnt work at all

keep in mind that this is not a fix to your problems and i am not a coder just thought id post this see if it helps NoxSicarius fix the problems

The latest readme will fix your rpt error. The slow F key load was intentional, but is being reduced a bit. The flying variable was changed a bit due to an infinite loop problem. Using a local variable like that is bad for the type of execution happening on the file.

I have also noticed the vehicle spawn only works in larger open areas and I am working to diminish this as much as possible without compromising the spawn.

Someone want to install this on one server for me?

I can pay you for the work, $30 for it.

It's just a clean Epoch server from Vilayer.

All of the info to do it yourself is here and it isn't that hard, but if you really want to pay for someone to do it I can.

Problem: TPtoMe does not work

Build: 1.0.5.1/112555

This does not work for public players however it does work for my other mods/admins i.e I can TP them to my location.  Public players just appear next to me then disappear back to original location.  The only work around i have found is to TP myself in a car then ask them to get in then TP to the new location. that works fine.

Thanks

For anyone trying to figure out why the permanent vehicle spawning does not work in the latest it is because of this line:

_removed = ([player,_part_in,_qty_in] call BIS_fnc_invRemove);

I am not sure why it does not work but in the logs I noticed that it does not find an object and throw  object not found.

Once this line is commented or removed from addVehicle.sqf the permanent vehicle spawn will work again.

For anyone trying to figure out why the permanent vehicle spawning does not work in the latest it is because of this line:

I am not sure why it does not work but in the logs I noticed that it does not find an object and throw  object not found.

Once this line is commented or removed from addVehicle.sqf the permanent vehicle spawn will work again.

Thank you, that worked.

Why is that line even in there then?

If this worked for you please post so below. That line has actually been in the files since before I joined the project. It is weird that it is acting up now. I am in the process of modifying files right now to fix the most common issues.

If this worked for you please post so below. That line has actually been in the files since before I joined the project. It is weird that it is acting up now. I am in the process of modifying files right now to fix the most common issues.

Worked for me.  Thanks for all your hard work!

About the teleport issue, this is what the RPT says when it happens.

2:32:27 "TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#*** from [6298.69,2171.63,0.00140285] to [4708.64,2481.21,0.00143909], 1620 meters, now at [6298.69,2171.63,0.00140285]"
 2:32:27 "TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#*** from [6298.69,2171.63,0.00140285] to [4708.65,2481.25,0.00143909], 1620 meters, now at [6298.69,2171.63,0.00140285]"

I tried deleting all the comments from the adminlist and that didnt make a difference.

I have located the problem of not being able to teleport players to you.

It was suggested that I make a change to how the adminlist.sqf is called and people said it worked perfectly so I made the fix. Un-known by anyone that it had broken the teleport function. I have NO idea whatsoever why it broke the function, but such is the nature of this coding language.

To fix this problem find this in your init.sqf:

_adminListHandle = [] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
waitUntil{scriptDone _adminListHandle}; 

And change it to this:

Could someone give this a test for me?

The following edit is supposed to spawn key vehicles a little closer, give a message if the vehicle can not be spawned in the area, and make you able to spawn multiple key vehicles again. 

Copy the contents of this file into your addvehicle.sqf

http://pastebin.com/njuCHrqe

To test:

1. spawn three or more key vehicles (to test that you can spawn multiples)
  2. spawn vehicles in the middle of a forest (try a small vehicle like the mozzie and a large one like a ural or bigger)
  3. spawn vehicles in a normal area like a town (try small and large vehicles)
  4. spawn vehicles in a field (try a few small and large)

Please list your results as so:

1. Works
  2. Small vehicles work
  3. Does not work
  4. All vehicles work