Hey there, for quite sometime I've been receiving this error in specific and have yet to figure out a way to fix it.

16:29:31 Error in expression <

};

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
16:29:31 Error position: <Adminlist) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
16:29:31 Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
16:29:31 File mpmissions\Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 99
16:29:31 "HIVE: Starting"

this is what my line 99 - 102 looks like on my init.sqf
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then
{
           [] execVM "system\antihack.sqf";
};

Is there an updated version of the test script? I went back to download it due to redoing my pbo files but it said the page was deleted. Dx lol

EDIT: Okay i had the test branch on my system still but having a bit of an issue now after re installing. My spawning of keyed vehicles is not working. I can spawn in temp vehicles just fine but ones with keys never show up.

It is highly suggested that you do not update to the latest build until Epoch says it is supported. You never know what is wrong with it or if it will work correctly at all. This error states that adminlist is not defined. This means one of two things: 

1. []execVM "admintools\adminlist.sqf"; is missing in your init.sqf

2. adminlist.sqf has been modified incorrectly.

Ok, this must have been an isolated incident. You are the second person to state this. I will modify the first post then. 

Did the vehicle delete? If so then this is not a big deal and I will see what might cause it. I would like someone else to confirm this issue to be sure it is not an isolated case.

Hey NoxSicarius, I modified nothing to the .sqf's... but... dayz.st update the latest beta and since then its all messed up. Gladly they messaged me the considering a rollback to previous beta... Gues all errors reported here are caused by that 112555 beta... But yes the car despawned... Also i can spawn vehicle with key, but suddenly gives an error in rtp and spawning isnt posible till restart... 

Got my hope on the old beta to fix, since it always worked like a charm...

Thanks for ur input tho... U guys Rule

Nufan

Is there an updated version of the test script? I went back to download it due to redoing my pbo files but it said the page was deleted. Dx lol

EDIT: Okay i had the test branch on my system still but having a bit of an issue now after re installing. My spawning of keyed vehicles is not working. I can spawn in temp vehicles just fine but ones with keys never show up.

Both the gui and normal scroll?

Hey NoxSicarius, I modified nothing to the .sqf's... but... dayz.st update the latest beta and since then its all messed up. Gladly they messaged me the considering a rollback to previous beta... Gues all errors reported here are caused by that 112555 beta... But yes the car despawned... Also i can spawn vehicle with key, but suddenly gives an error in rtp and spawning isnt posible till restart... 

Nufan

I am still working on a fix for this either way. If epoch adopts the new beta I want to be sure there will be no errors. I believe the reason for errors is that epoch doesn't work with the new beta correctly, but I want to be safe. The new 1.8 will still release after I find what the flip is causing this F key to not work. I can't find it for the life of me.

Hey there, for quite sometime I've been receiving this error in specific and have yet to figure out a way to fix it.

16:29:31 Error in expression <

};

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
16:29:31 Error position: <Adminlist) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
16:29:31 Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
16:29:31 File mpmissions\Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 99
16:29:31 "HIVE: Starting"

this is what my line 99 - 102 looks like on my init.sqf
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then
{
           [] execVM "system\antihack.sqf";
};

So i fixed my own problem by adding this line in closer to the top of my init.sqf and haven't received any error logs back yet..

So i'm safely assuming it worked.

Adminlist = []execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

Like I said I just simply made it so that when it calls adminlist it's pulling the list from the directed path..

correct me if i'm wrong but this is right no?

and if that's the case you probably need to call the Modlist alongside with the Templist to the same paths..

if and when those players in those lists connect to the server.

spawning vehicles is no problem btw, can spawn temp and perm cars. allthough when i deleted 1 i got this error in the logs...

7:15:21 Error in expression <g format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by ID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
 7:15:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 15

figured out if you add this line

if {!(isNil "_activatingPlayer")} then {

diag_log format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by ID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_id];

};

into your custom server_deleteObj.sqf which can be called from server_functions.sqf in your main mission folder it fixes that problem by basically tricking the server.

i'm trying it now for testing and will report back to make sure this is correct

edit;;

none of my fixes seemed to work, ehrrr what i tried at least..

i'll give it another shot tomorrow after some sleep.

Nufan

I'm also running the new beta (due to dayz.st).  I'm actually pretty happy with it, since the new warning level actually forces me to research some things and I've caught at least two instances in some of my scripts where there would have been uninitialized variables being used incorrectly.  As well as quite a few instances of sloppy code.

I've got the May version of the test branch running on my server.  Spawning permanent vehicles is intermittent through the GUI (haven't dug down into that yet, and since I almost always use the GUI, I can't say whether or not it's also intermittent on the limited list).  All the F keys are funky.  F2 and F3 keys don't work, and F11 is iffy.  F1 sometimes doesn't work immediately on login, but will work after a minute or two (or possibly after the first teleport via menu, since I tend to use the menu when F1 doesn't work).

Everything else appears to be working perfectly once the new waituntil check was added.

I'll look further into the permanent vehicles issue this weekend, add some logs and try various things.  I'll also probably update to the latest test version.  Now that my server is live I have limited windows for testing new code, but midday over the weekend tends to be quiet.

I'm also running the new beta (due to dayz.st).  I'm actually pretty happy with it, since the new warning level actually forces me to research some things and I've caught at least two instances in some of my scripts where there would have been uninitialized variables being used incorrectly.  As well as quite a few instances of sloppy code.

I've got the May version of the test branch running on my server.  Spawning permanent vehicles is intermittent through the GUI (haven't dug down into that yet, and since I almost always use the GUI, I can't say whether or not it's also intermittent on the limited list).  All the F keys are funky.  F2 and F3 keys don't work, and F11 is iffy.  F1 sometimes doesn't work immediately on login, but will work after a minute or two (or possibly after the first teleport via menu, since I tend to use the menu when F1 doesn't work).

Everything else appears to be working perfectly once the new waituntil check was added.

I'll look further into the permanent vehicles issue this weekend, add some logs and try various things.  I'll also probably update to the latest test version.  Now that my server is live I have limited windows for testing new code, but midday over the weekend tends to be quiet.

Where can we find these test versions?

Thanks.

For those admins that have updated their servers to 112555, there's a bug in that beta that causes vehicles spawned with the tool (Permanent) to be despawned immediately. It's a known problem with that Arma 2 version and not something with this mod. It's for this reason, and because the server cleanup isn't working, that I've kept my servers at the older version. When Epoch 1.0.5 is released it's going to be running in conjunction with a newer Arma 2 beta than 112555 so it doesn't even make sense to put the effort into fixing it for that version.

Where can we find these test versions?

Thanks.

Go the github site.  At the top, switch the branch to testbranch.

For those admins that have updated their servers to 112555, there's a bug in that beta that causes vehicles spawned with the tool (Permanent) to be despawned immediately. It's a known problem with that Arma 2 version and not something with this mod. It's for this reason, and because the server cleanup isn't working, that I've kept my servers at the older version. When Epoch 1.0.5 is released it's going to be running in conjunction with a newer Arma 2 beta than 112555 so it doesn't even make sense to put the effort into fixing it for that version.

Doesn't seem to be happening all the time, and server cleanup appears to be working... parachutes is the main issue I've got with the new beta, but those are just in the animated helicrashes and the occasional player chute, so not so annoying.  Regardless, I'll be playing with the vehicle spawn.

Edit:  Actually, after google, I believe I do have the deletevehicle issue... I've noticed it, but considered that a typical arma bug.  If a Dayz player can't handle such an obvious bug, they've got issues.  But I'll have to take a look at that one too to get around it with teleport. :P

So i fixed my own problem by adding this line in closer to the top of my init.sqf and haven't received any error logs back yet..

So i'm safely assuming it worked.

Adminlist = []execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

Like I said I just simply made it so that when it calls adminlist it's pulling the list from the directed path..

correct me if i'm wrong but this is right no?

and if that's the case you probably need to call the Modlist alongside with the Templist to the same paths..

if and when those players in those lists connect to the server.

I have incorporated a similar fix in the new readme that will have the same effect. It should work fine like this.

F11 is fixed in the new release (you now use 11 to turn it off and 10 to turn it on).

F2 and 3 are not working, but I can't seem to find the problem causing it. It is really annoying. It should be working perfectly. If anyone has any insight into this issue let me know. I have been really busy these last two weeks and this is literally the only thing holding up the new release.

The vehicle spawns seem to be caused by the new update.

It's not really worth debugging. Once 1.0.5 is released, it will be on a newer version of the Arma 2 beta.

Thanks for the info. There is a good chance there is nothing I can do without extensive coding in the game files to fix it and since the new beta is bad to begin with might as well skip out.

Running the latest testbuild.  F10/F11 are working fine, as is F1.  Vehicles (due to the beta) are still not working, of course, and so is F2 and F3.  Unfortunately, some of my 20 total players werre actually playing this morning, so I couldn't do as much testing as I wanted on the vehicles or the F keys.

Running the latest testbuild.  F10/F11 are working fine, as is F1.  Vehicles (due to the beta) are still not working, of course, and so is F2 and F3.  Unfortunately, some of my 20 total players werre actually playing this morning, so I couldn't do as much testing as I wanted on the vehicles or the F keys.

It is known that F2 and 3 won't work right now. I am still trying to fix that, but there seems to be no indication of why it is not working. 

wait what does F10 and F11 do? I pressed them and they do nothing on my end O_o.

Also sweet can not wait to test the update.