This script is proving a little more troublesome than I expected. Could just be that I have been too distracted too.

No problem at all. :) I love this admin tool and can not wait for more to come out for it. I will test as needed and maybe fiddle with the coding a bit to see what I can come up with on a fix. Thou my coding skills are not all that great for this type of coding.

I want it so the ESP can only be accessed through the speccing.

For mods that is.

I can probably rig you up something for your tool. If more people want this in the release I will do it, but I can't put it in the release if it is useful for a single person.

No problem at all. :) I love this admin tool and can not wait for more to come out for it. I will test as needed and maybe fiddle with the coding a bit to see what I can come up with on a fix. Thou my coding skills are not all that great for this type of coding.

Well if you really want to help test switch over to the test branch:

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch

This branch always has the newest additions, fixes, and clean ups until I deem it worthy of releasing. It also has a changelog so you can see what is new in 1.8. I am pretty much ready to release this thing but I have been waiting for more feedback on it. I am also waiting for feedback on the disable scroll menu I talked to you about. So far I haven't really gotten any feedback other than two people and I don't feel comfortable releasing the tool if I don't know if there are bugs in it that can seriously impair the game or function of the tools. Someone found some bugs in it for me already and I have repaired those. Still just waiting on more input for the test branch. Most people who use the tool don't have the ability to test in the event it messes up their server. The last thing you want is to crash your server with 50 players because you were testing something xD

I can probably rig you up something for your tool. If more people want this in the release I will do it, but I can't put it in the release if it is useful for a single person.

Well if you really want to help test switch over to the test branch:

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch

This branch always has the newest additions, fixes, and clean ups until I deem it worthy of releasing. It also has a changelog so you can see what is new in 1.8. I am pretty much ready to release this thing but I have been waiting for more feedback on it. I am also waiting for feedback on the disable scroll menu I talked to you about. So far I haven't really gotten any feedback other than two people and I don't feel comfortable releasing the tool if I don't know if there are bugs in it that can seriously impair the game or function of the tools. Someone found some bugs in it for me already and I have repaired those. Still just waiting on more input for the test branch. Most people who use the tool don't have the ability to test in the event it messes up their server. The last thing you want is to crash your server with 50 players because you were testing something xD

lol indeed but right now my server is private and only has like 1 player at times which is normaly me XD. I'll give it a look over and test it out see what it has and what needs fixed :). Btw is there anyway to lessen the lag on deleting items using the tool? I know it has to access the database  in order to delete the item you are pointing at but that is a massive lag spike. 

Also before I forget. I did run into a bug with the main release. If you have the fly mode on in the admin tools and pass out for whatever reason. You can not get back up at all unless you exit the server and re-enter. Your body will just lay there as if you are still knocked down.

lol indeed but right now my server is private and only has like 1 player at times which is normaly me XD. I'll give it a look over and test it out see what it has and what needs fixed :). Btw is there anyway to lessen the lag on deleting items using the tool? I know it has to access the database  in order to delete the item you are pointing at but that is a massive lag spike. 

Also before I forget. I did run into a bug with the main release. If you have the fly mode on in the admin tools and pass out for whatever reason. You can not get back up at all unless you exit the server and re-enter. Your body will just lay there as if you are still knocked down.

I don't know why it is lagging for you, I never have any issue with it and this is one of the first comments about that. 

As for the flying overburden I have noticed this and I fixed it, but the fix caused huge desync problems so I don't quite know what to do with it at the moment. It only works well if you have weight turned off in the server.

I don't know why it is lagging for you, I never have any issue with it and this is one of the first comments about that. 

As for the flying overburden I have noticed this and I fixed it, but the fix caused huge desync problems so I don't quite know what to do with it at the moment. It only works well if you have weight turned off in the server.

Okay cool and yeah idk soon as i delete something no matter what it is. The server lags for about 3 min maybe less. As for the test build i tested it some more and seems to be working pretty well.  Thou with crates they seem to be a bit weird when trying to get the gear button to pop up. I had to go to the side of the box for it to work. Might be where I placed it thou on the ground. I'll do more testing and get back with a list of everything I see.

So I installed this tool successfully, nice work.

I did notice tho, for what ever reason the tool does not work with a junction. I find this funny because although a junction is a shortcut of one directory to different file directory some where else, it's invisible to the OS. I wanted to use a junction because I run multiple servers, instances, and different maps. That and I have all of my other scripts and add on's working through junctions. 

I get an interesting error when using a junction I get an error like 

file mpmissions\_cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 0: '.excVM': "" encountered instead of '='

or 

file mpmissions\_cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 0: '.excVM': "M" encountered instead of '='

Like I said it works great when setup as specified in the directions, but if I use a NTFS junction to point ..\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools to ..\_file-edits\admintools just in a different directory I get the errors. 

Any one have any idea why this wouldn't work?

Or should I change some code around?

Just a heads up, on my test server I updated it to Arma 2 version 112555 and vehicles spawned with the admin tool are automatically are removed. This is NOT from Battleye either. I know that 112555 isn't required or supported for Epoch 1.0.4.2, but it's something you might want to look into.

Just a heads up, on my test server I updated it to Arma 2 version 112555 and vehicles spawned with the admin tool are automatically are removed. This is NOT from Battleye either. I know that 112555 isn't required or supported for Epoch 1.0.4.2, but it's something you might want to look into.

Yeah,  I updated this morning and haven't been able to spawn vehicles since...

Everything else works though.

This is a very important thing to know and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will have to see why this is happening. It might have to do with the new beta not supported, but there is really no telling. My preliminary guess is that the game interacts with the mod differently now. There is a good chance I am not able to fix this until the new server update because the problem lies within the base game, but I will do what I can. For the mean time I will add this information to the main post.

This is a very important thing to know and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will have to see why this is happening. It might have to do with the new beta not supported, but there is really no telling. My preliminary guess is that the game interacts with the mod differently now. There is a good chance I am not able to fix this until the new server update because the problem lies within the base game, but I will do what I can. For the mean time I will add this information to the main post.

I am using the test build and the tools seem to be working just fine with the update. So far no bugs other than god mode is bit glitchy and doesn't actually give you god mode. seems you have to turn off god mode and back on 2 times for it to kick in at times. Same for most of the admin god mode features.

Here is my problem.

I have custom scripts/addons like everyone else. For some unknown reason, now when I try to add more custom stuff. The epoch admin menu no longer appears on the scroll wheel. I then revert back to my last known working pack and again no menu option on scroll wheel.

I have been able to determine it has something to do with the description.ext. If I edit this in any way, the admin menu no longer appears, but in order to get it back, I cannot manually delete what I added in the description, even though after undoing my changes so it is the same as my previous working pack I actually have to delete it and replace the description in order to get the menu back.

I am trying to add custom sounds, and those go in the description. Sometimes though, The admin menu will appear when you first log in, but after you die, you no longer get the menu.

When I added the building 1.3 add on, and edited the description which was required to get the addon to work, It was ALWAYS, get the menu when you first log in, but when you die, no more admin menu.

My attempts to fix:

Move the #include "admintools\dialog.hpp" command to various places in the description.ext

Move the new addon #include..... command to various places in the description

Note: This is not with the new build, still running old build. Private server I run off my pc.

I am using the test build and the tools seem to be working just fine with the update. So far no bugs other than god mode is bit glitchy and doesn't actually give you god mode. seems you have to turn off god mode and back on 2 times for it to kick in at times. Same for most of the admin god mode features.

The god mode shuts off after leaving a safe zone area. This is a known issue. I could easily make it loop, but there is a good chance it will cause lag issues. I have been working on other solutions and have a semi-solution I will be adding in, but it won't be an instant back on for god mode.

Here is my problem.

I have custom scripts/addons like everyone else. For some unknown reason, now when I try to add more custom stuff. The epoch admin menu no longer appears on the scroll wheel. I then revert back to my last known working pack and again no menu option on scroll wheel.

I have been able to determine it has something to do with the description.ext. If I edit this in any way, the admin menu no longer appears, but in order to get it back, I cannot manually delete what I added in the description, even though after undoing my changes so it is the same as my previous working pack I actually have to delete it and replace the description in order to get the menu back.

I am trying to add custom sounds, and those go in the description. Sometimes though, The admin menu will appear when you first log in, but after you die, you no longer get the menu.

When I added the building 1.3 add on, and edited the description which was required to get the addon to work, It was ALWAYS, get the menu when you first log in, but when you die, no more admin menu.

My attempts to fix:

Move the #include "admintools\dialog.hpp" command to various places in the description.ext

Move the new addon #include..... command to various places in the description

Note: This is not with the new build, still running old build. Private server I run off my pc.

Do you get any errors in the rpt after editing a file?

Is there a way to change the vehicles icons and Player icons? So I know which way the player is facing and vehicle icons will be cooler.

Thanks.

It is possible, but the icons will be much larger and on highly populated maps it will be severely cluttered. I might add it back in as a possible option for the user to switch to.

Installed on my server with 2 problems. It broke my remove ammo script and AH. I fixed the AH just by re uploading the AH files.

What remove ammo?

I have gotten little feedback on the test branch and would really like to get it released. Has anyone been using it without any problems? I am simply reluctant to release it because we have a huge amount of people using this tool now. The last thing a populated server needs is to break because of an update. I need this information because when I was ready to release there were actually some tools that weren't even working at all. If you host a small server with 10 or less players please use the test build so that we can get the new releases out as fast as possible.

since yesterday i get this error, 

6:41:40 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 6:41:40   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 6:41:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 6:41:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

have admintool working for quite somewhile, never had any errors but since 112555 it appears. also rtp doesnt open anymore en get pretty big what i am not used to.. but thats probably serverside cause db doesnt save everthing like it should either..

spawning vehicles is no problem btw, can spawn temp and perm cars. allthough when i deleted 1 i got this error in the logs...

7:15:21 Error in expression <g format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by ID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
 7:15:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 15

Hi Hardened, 

Been using the test branch for a couple of days now and I see a couple of issues. I was going to log them on GitHub but can do here is you prefer.

It would seem with the Test branch the F2 F3 for teleporting are not working, however the F1 works fine do does the F4 for options. Swithing between the 1.7 and 1.8, 1.7 works fine.

I am seeing the following errors within the client RPT file.  My Guess is just 112555 related but best to share :-).

Error in expression <andingMenu "#USER:delaymenu";

WaitUntil{DelaySelected};
DelaySelected=false;
tit>
  Error position: <DelaySelected};
DelaySelected=false;
tit>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: delayselected
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\crates\building.sqf, line 135

Error in expression <_crew3 = ", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 2));
_crew4 = ", "+(name (crew (>
  Error position: <select 2));
  Error Zero divisor
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\AdminMode\ESPplayer.sqf, line 39

Error in expression <_crew3 = ", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 2));
  Error position: <select 2));
  Error Zero divisor
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\AdminMode\ESPplayer.sqf, line 39

Error in expression <"1","1"],
[format["IncludeVehicles(%1)",BD_vehicles],[],"",-5,[["expression","BD>
  Error position: <BD_vehicles],[],"",-5,[["expression","BD>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: bd_vehicles
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf, line 296