Use the built in epoch function. You must log into epoch using #login (pass) and then use #kick or #ban name

Okay, thanks.

Not sure if this was fixed in 1.8 (I haven't updated), but when I try to spawn a permanent vehicle from the graphical vehicle menu, nothing spawns except on very rare occasions.

Do you know what is causing this? If it was fixed in 1.8, I'll upgrade.

Okay, thanks.

Not sure if this was fixed in 1.8 (I haven't updated), but when I try to spawn a permanent vehicle from the graphical vehicle menu, nothing spawns except on very rare occasions.

Do you know what is causing this? If it was fixed in 1.8, I'll upgrade.

The 112555 beta screwed the spawning up.

is there anyone here with this tool running with 1.0.5.1?

I just updated my server and it seems to be with some problem.. or maybe it's just with me.. 

When we spawn some vehicles, its just explode and we get killed, even when we are in admin god mode.

But this doesn't happen with all the vehicles, just with some of them...

And the last time we tried to spawn a car, the car disapear and the tool stopped working at all.

is there anyone here with this tool running with 1.0.5.1?

I just updated my server and it seems to be with some problem.. or maybe it's just with me.. 

When we spawn some vehicles, its just explode and we get killed, even when we are in admin god mode.

But this doesn't happen with all the vehicles, just with some of them...

And the last time we tried to spawn a car, the car disapear and the tool stopped working at all.

When you updated did you reinstall the tool or did you simply copy some of it over?

Working fine with 1.0.5.1 and 124879. The teleport player to me function hasn't worked for us since 112555 came out, it teleports the selected player to my location then instantly puts them back in their original location.

Also still getting the 'starting spawn' message when trying to spawn in a second locked vehicle.

Working fine with 1.0.5.1 and 124879. The teleport player to me function hasn't worked for us since 112555 came out, it teleports the selected player to my location then instantly puts them back in their original location.

Also still getting the 'starting spawn' message when trying to spawn in a second locked vehicle.

Ya, sorry for the wait on the fix for the teleport player thing guys. I have over 400 papers to grade as it is near the end of the semester so I have been really busy. Once this work is finished I will have the time to get the teleport fixed again. It should have been working fine though. If anyone has the time and does make a fix I will be watching github so throw up a pull and I will announce it fixed.

Hi, I've noticed one issue with the tools after upgrading to the arma 2 oa 112555 beta, 

whenever myself or another admin try to spawn a permanent vehicle, we get a key in our inventory and the vehicle does not appear.

however we can spawn temporary vehicles just fine. 

LATEST EDIT - Ignore my post below as I'm having quite a bit of issues on my new server. At this point I can't say how much of it is related to admintools so just ignore the original post (below) please.

FIELD REPORT

Two hours ago I was looking at this thread; there's conflicting information whether this works 'ok' with the latest version. As part of VPS move I'm doing a fresh install at the moment and thought I'd give you some feedback.

Installed this mod as the first mod on my new setup which is (latest Arma Beta patch) + (latest Epoch) + (surplus: latest Overwatch).

I tested almost every single admin tool option -except spectate player & unlock-  there are no major or minor errors. The only error I got is about spectatePlayer screen which is probably complaining that there are no other players on the server to spectate. So from 10 minute quick test = it's working perfect. Version details: 1.63.116523/1.0.5.1

Thank you NoxSicarius!

-----------

EDIT: Actually noticed some errors after I shut down the test server. I don't know if it's important (I didn't notice anything in game) but posting just in case link 

With the exception of the TP player to self issue and spawning in more than one locked vehicle, the tools work absolutely fine on all server versions 112555+ (avoid that build though) and Epoch 1.0.5.1.

If they aren't working you've probably missed a step with installation or (most likely) there is a conflict with another script.

I am currently updating my server to 1.0.5.1 and I will be able to test flying. I know it was working with the old version so if it has stopped it is due to the new update and will be fixed when I see what they changed in the latest updates.

It is known that 112555 can cause issues with vehicle spawn. It is also known that player teleport is not working properly. I can not really do anything about the 112 bug as it is caused by the game, but the player teleport is fixable and will be fixed when I have a bit more time. If anyone wants to try and fix it let me know if you find the problem. 

I have an idea to fix the teleport bug, but don't have time to test it. If you want to give it a try

go into adminlist.sqf and delete all the comments. I know it sounds stupid, but this has seriously been a fix in the past. For whatever reason the game can get hung up on comments and break half the script for no reason. If you try it let me know the outcome.