Could someone give this a test for me?

The following edit is supposed to spawn key vehicles a little closer, give a message if the vehicle can not be spawned in the area, and make you able to spawn multiple key vehicles again. 

Copy the contents of this file into your addvehicle.sqf

http://pastebin.com/H0KLjgKu

To test:

1. spawn three or more key vehicles (to test that you can spawn multiples)
  2. spawn vehicles in the middle of a forest (try a small vehicle like the mozzie and a large one like a ural or bigger)
  3. spawn vehicles in a normal area like a town (try small and large vehicles)
  4. spawn vehicles in a field (try a few small and large)

Please list your results as so:

1. Works
  2. Small vehicles work
  3. Does not work
  4. All vehicles work

Hey i gave it a shot but it wont let me spawn vehicles at all, apart from the temp ones which still for me explode when i get in them.

Thanks for the above mentioned fix for TP, havent been able to test it, but the RPT looks a bit cleaner.

---

Testresults

To test:

1. spawn three or more key vehicles (to test that you can spawn multiples)
  2. spawn vehicles in the middle of a forest (try a small vehicle like the mozzie and a large one like a ural or bigger)
  3. spawn vehicles in a normal area like a town (try small and large vehicles)
  4. spawn vehicles in a field (try a few small and large)

Please list your results as so:

1. Works
  2. It says it spawned and i got a key but no vehicles near
  3. Works
  4. Works (sidenote, spawned a heli - uhm-60al - which actually spawned on me and killed me)

---

When deleting a vehicle it does work, but the RPT shows this error.

12:10:20 "DELETE: <null> Deleted by UID: 0"
12:10:20 Error in expression < format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by UID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
12:10:20   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
12:10:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
12:10:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 20

Post me your filters in a pastebin file.

Hey

createvehicle.txt   http://pastebin.com/r6FFikhr

remoteexec.txt   http://pastebin.com/6dmXfLUS

scripts.txt           http://pastebin.com/T57heBz3

i have a little problem with my filters... some of my players will be kicked from time to time.. (reasonless)

as example: a guy drive with his tank on a wall.... he becomes a kick...

systemchat say's: instance_11_chernarus Player xxxxxxxx removed.

i have no clue why.

maybe u can see something wrong in my filters.

THX

Tested it and it finally let's me spawn permanent vehicles again, wooho :D Thanks

I need a few more testers to give me some info please. I can't release this until I get MULTIPLE confirmations. It will not remove the risk of causing bugs, but it will diminish the possibility if I get confirmation from a few people; as we have seen with some of my other fixes.

Awesome update to my old admin tools, but some new features are interfering with some of my mods.

I am currently running a bodyguard mod that allows players to call AI guards to help defend them. But the way to control them is through the action menu, hard coded to the 'F#' keys. In epoch 1.0.3 the devs removed the action menu which is fine for normal servers, but for me I have to re-enable it. As for why I am here, I am looking for a way to move the hard coded admintools function off the 'f' keys (F1, F2, F3, F4, F11) to perhaps the number pad or other keys that wont interfere with bodyguard operations or other game operations. I need everything from F1-F12 (yes i know F12 is steam's screenshot button).

I have dug through the code, but i cant find what I'm looking for, please any input would be awesome.

Hey

createvehicle.txt   http://pastebin.com/r6FFikhr

remoteexec.txt   http://pastebin.com/6dmXfLUS

scripts.txt           http://pastebin.com/T57heBz3

i have a little problem with my filters... some of my players will be kicked from time to time.. (reasonless)

as example: a guy drive with his tank on a wall.... he becomes a kick...

systemchat say's: instance_11_chernarus Player xxxxxxxx removed.

i have no clue why.

maybe u can see something wrong in my filters.

THX

createvehicle.txt   http://pastebin.com/aYNYYrPi

remoteexec.txt   http://pastebin.com/FzSfbPTx

scripts.txt          http://pastebin.com/69d2G1xV

See if those work.

Not working on survival servers... :(

If you are going to post please give some kind of information. This tool has been proven as working on every hosting company I have heard of. If it is not working for you then something was done incorrectly and we need to see something if you want help. Mod installation can be a tricky thing for inexperienced users so whenever you have problems with a mod post your arma2oaserver.rpt contents into a pastebin.com document then post the url for it to the forum you are asking for help on. Do the same for the files that you think may be the problem causers. If you don't know what files it might be then post only the rpt file. This is VERY important because no one can help you if we have no idea what your problem is. There are literally thousands of possible reasons your server is not working after adding the mod.

Everything was working fine for me (except the teleport player to me function) But for the last 24h the click on map to teleport function has been only working some of the time. I'm very new at scripting but if you tell me what information you need and where I can find it I will include it in my next post.

Rivin

Everything was working fine for me (except the teleport player to me function) But for the last 24h the click on map to teleport function has been only working some of the time. I'm very new at scripting but if you tell me what information you need and where I can find it I will include it in my next post.

Rivin

Fix to teleport to me is a few posts up. Locate your arma2oaserver.rpt file (do a serach for it) and paste it into pastebin.com. Submit it and post the url.

Upgraded my server to all the latest 1.0.5.1/1.63.112555

Installed the tools 1.8 twice now.

Still cannot get rid of this error

18:40:05 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
18:40:05 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
18:40:05   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
18:40:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist

I am a trial and error guy(not the best programmer)

I can follow instructions.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Upgraded my server to all the latest 1.0.5.1/1.63.112555

Installed the tools 1.8 twice now.

Still cannot get rid of this error

18:40:05 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."

18:40:05 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>

18:40:05   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>

18:40:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist

I am a trial and error guy(not the best programmer)

I can follow instructions.

Any help greatly appreciated.

post your init.sqf into a pastebin document and give me the URL.

If this worked for you please post so below. That line has actually been in the files since before I joined the project. It is weird that it is acting up now. I am in the process of modifying files right now to fix the most common issues.

Sorry for the late response but yes that made the vehicles spawn in. For some reason that line was preventing me from spawning in vehicles.

EDIT: Ok just caught up on the posts, sorry for this one.

Not sure if it's something I did but we uploaded to the new 1.8.1 release and are having a problem with spawning vehicles. Temp vehicles spawn but delete themselves about 5 seconds after you get in them. permanent vehicles just refuse to spawn. Screen says starting spawn but simply sits there doing nothing. Before the update (not sure what version we were on) Temp vehicles did the same thing but perm vehicles worked (however we could only spawn in one at a time and had to soft log before we could spawn another one)

Any ideas what may be going on as i'm a little lost :(

Not sure if it's something I did but we uploaded to the new 1.8.1 release and are having a problem with spawning vehicles. Temp vehicles spawn but delete themselves about 5 seconds after you get in them. permanent vehicles just refuse to spawn. Screen says starting spawn but simply sits there doing nothing. Before the update (not sure what version we were on) Temp vehicles did the same thing but perm vehicles worked (however we could only spawn in one at a time and had to soft log before we could spawn another one)

post me the rpt

Same here with the perm vehicles, temps are just fine for me. Says "Starting Spawn.." then nothing happens.

post-17028-0-50786000-1404735472_thumb.j

RPT

=====================================================================
== \zombieland\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2047 -noCB
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/07/03 14:31:06
Current time:  2014/07/07 13:54:47

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
14:08:03 Server error: Player without identity f3cuk (id 1802956882)
14:08:10 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:08:11 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:08:11 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:11 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:08:12 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
14:08:12 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
14:08:13 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:08:13 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
14:08:17 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:17 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:18 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:08:40 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:08:40 "HIVE: Starting"
14:08:40 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
14:08:40 "HIVE: found 228 objects"
14:08:40 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
14:08:40 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 228 Vehicles"
14:08:40 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
14:08:40 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
14:08:42 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 25"
14:08:42 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"
14:08:42 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 20"
14:08:42 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 0"
14:08:42 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
14:08:42 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
14:08:43 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f816080# 1055402: s1203_ambulance.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:S1203_ambulance_EP1:0:0:[22,[5928.25,7876.69,0.0320435]]:[]:[["wheel_1_1_steering",0.461273],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.302275],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.193285],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.97755],["motor",0.285345],["sklo predni P",0.405718],["sklo predni L",0.775621],["karoserie",0.163074],["palivo",0.43863],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.559836],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.861342],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.140892],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.377782],["glass1",0.0900754],["glass2",0.254449],["glass3",0.427381],["glass4",0.696626]]:0.261572:5928378767022:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f8150c0# 1055403: old_bike.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1:0:0:[156,[4107.38,10783.7,-0.0128479]]:[]:[]:0:410741078371156:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f814100# 1055404: fishing_boat.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:Fishing_Boat:0:0:[37,[13261.9,8387.56,8.50933]]:[]:[["motor",0.434705]]:0.95265:132619838768537:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f95d0c0# 1055405: csj_gyrocover.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:CSJ_GyroCover:0:0:[58,[12347.6,6911.86,0.0357056]]:[]:[["telo",0.322421]]:0.646054:12347669119058:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2fab3040# 1055406: csj_gyroc.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:CSJ_GyroC:0:0:[93,[5028.06,5419.63,0.0718994]]:[]:[["NEtrup",0.421844],["motor",0.84126],["elektronika",0.532552],["mala vrtule",0.0926161],["velka vrtule",0.99223],["munice",0.151129],["sklo predni P",0.823977],["sklo predni L",0.184939],["glass1",0.311122],["glass2",0.399849],["glass3",0.978353],["glass4",0.506914],["glass5",0.826222],["glass6",0.449882]]:0.718208:5028154196193:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2fab2080# 1055407: uaz_mg.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE:0:0:[70,[6759.57,2557.75,0]]:[]:[["wheel_1_1_steering",0.475907],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.205889],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.948327],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.722121],["motor",0.304457],["sklo predni P",0.107046],["sklo predni L",0.841643],["karoserie",0.555444],["palivo",0.928627],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.479989],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.0603055],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.427342],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.964949],["glass1",0.228],["glass2",0.39157],["glass3",0.422583],["glass4",0.359413]]:0.825677:6759625578070:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2fab10c0# 1055411: mtvr_fuel.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ:0:0:[48,[5890.54,10101.1,0]]:[]:[["wheel_1_1_steering",0.698371],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.712026],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.185536],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.65829],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.034519],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.26047],["palivo",0.57955],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.542523],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.607826],["motor",0.0818648],["sklo predni P",0.720884],["sklo predni L",0.736596],["karoserie",0.432754],["glass1",0.823022],["glass2",0.677509],["glass3",0.682664],["glass4",0.224988]]:0.630713:58905101011048:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2fab0100# 1055414: old_moto.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1:0:0:[121,[7140.21,7438.02,0.0206604]]:[]:[["engine",0.910827],["sklo predni P",0.539547],["sklo predni L",0.208653],["karoserie",0.392013],["palivo",0.89026],["Pravy predni tlumic",0.991263],["Pravy zadni tlumic",0.51565]]:0.407308:71402743800121:""
14:08:43 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7f7040# 1055415: jetskiyanahui.p3d"
14:08:43 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue:0:0:[9,[14326.5,12102,10.3275]]:[]:[["motor",0.938884]]:0.9773:1432651210201039:""
14:08:44 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7f6080# 1055422: tt650.p3d"
14:08:44 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:TT650_Ins:0:0:[104,[7640.37,4877.11,0.0171356]]:[]:[["engine",0.137828],["sklo predni P",0.281673],["sklo predni L",0.724118],["karoserie",0.855187],["palivo",0.346172],["Pravy predni tlumic",0.885124],["Pravy zadni tlumic",0.603899]]:0.617869:76404487710104:""
14:08:44 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7f50c0# 1055424: m1030.p3d"
14:08:44 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:M1030_US_DES_EP1:0:0:[149,[5750.11,9311.4,0.00683594]]:[]:[["engine",0.635006],["sklo predni P",0.597669],["sklo predni L",0.428912],["karoserie",0.580321],["palivo",0.440978],["Pravy predni tlumic",0.0669756],["Pravy zadni tlumic",0.416566]]:0.29653:57501931140149:""
14:08:44 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7f4100# 1055426: hmmwv.p3d"
14:08:44 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV_DZ:0:0:[16,[4926.2,2802.76,0.0400219]]:[]:[["glass1",0.0195441],["glass2",0.342517],["glass3",0.773093],["glass4",0.347427],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.833155],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.56938],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.710203],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.269843],["fueltank",0.609474],["engine",0.638526],["sklo predni P",0.924931],["sklo predni L",0.401918],["karoserie",0.235255],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.98281],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.623913],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.936161],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.0105437]]:0.697186:4926228028016:""
14:08:44 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7ef040# 1055427: atv.p3d"
14:08:44 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:ATV_CZ_EP1:0:0:[67,[4588.47,2441.81,0.00468493]]:[]:[["motor",0.558681],["palivo",0.224918],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.570656],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.098834],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.292087],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.414407],["sklo predni P",0.143172],["sklo predni L",0.0915792],["karoserie",0.193454],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.125656],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.381554],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.460913],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.435661],["glass1",0.326819],["glass2",0.734801],["glass3",0.320813],["glass4",0.684836]]:0.925861:4588524418067:""
14:08:44 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7ee080# 1055429: datsun1_civil_1_open.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:datsun1_civil_1_open:0:0:[84,[12349.2,12688.9,0.0153351]]:[]:[["motor",0.142269],["sklo predni P",0.859241],["sklo predni L",0.762089],["karoserie",0.695021],["palivo",0.405477],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.242274],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.942474],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.227143],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.369115],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.716494],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.930788],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.386801],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.0578259],["glass1",0.841221],["glass2",0.756629],["glass3",0.720707],["glass4",0.878935]]:0.298358:123492126889084:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7ed0c0# 1055430: mtvr.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:MTVR_DES_EP1:0:0:[78,[9468.71,8766.43,0.00088501]]:[]:[["wheel_1_1_steering",0.574897],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.145139],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.460888],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.26102],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.751599],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.168566],["palivo",0.286454],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.802686],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.270897],["motor",0.700532],["sklo predni P",0.916217],["sklo predni L",0.322797],["karoserie",0.689819],["glass1",0.241441],["glass2",0.771398],["glass3",0.223869],["glass4",0.613206]]:0.241641:9468787664078:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7ea080# 1055431: m1151_m2_gpk.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE:0:0:[174,[13071.9,10260,0]]:[]:[["glass1",0.894865],["glass2",0.565646],["glass3",0.0521557],["glass4",0.669615],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.837173],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.542797],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.0707821],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.134223],["fueltank",0.993322],["engine",0.506577],["sklo predni P",0.713015],["sklo predni L",0.987865],["karoserie",0.755413],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.97747],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.769313],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.0723697],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.0832262]]:0.794522:1307191026000174:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7e90c0# 1055432: uaz.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1:0:0:[179,[2059.62,8070.7,0.00323486]]:[]:[["glass1",0.37637],["glass2",0.428732],["glass3",0.556211],["glass4",0.268741],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.707831],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.769823],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.538624],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.408361],["motor",0.232816],["sklo predni P",0.134991],["sklo predni L",0.463917],["karoserie",0.780203],["palivo",0.9263],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.123708],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.735282],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.833421],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.754061]]:0.759143:20596807070179:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7e8100# 1055433: lada.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1:0:0:[149,[8522.61,10661.1,0.00906372]]:[]:[["motor",0.654269],["sklo predni P",0.5294],["sklo predni L",0.620539],["karoserie",0.457943],["palivo",0.285189],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.2907],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.357781],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.779513],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.404068],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.912022],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.406803],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.948999],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.829343],["glass1",0.717512],["glass2",0.955209],["glass3",0.562991],["glass4",0.0639234]]:0.1582:852261066110149:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7a8100# 1055434: hilux1_civil_1_open.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:hilux1_civil_1_open:0:0:[152,[6829.01,2443.51,0.000362396]]:[]:[["motor",0.224244],["sklo predni P",0.572542],["sklo predni L",0.937362],["karoserie",0.246858],["palivo",0.482256],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.646695],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.775612],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.731331],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.659099],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.454598],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.410113],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.359191],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.218911],["glass1",0.586719],["glass2",0.497141],["glass3",0.712435],["glass4",0.216736]]:0.217871:68290244350152:""
14:08:45 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f7af040# 1055435: old_bike.p3d"
14:08:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1:0:0:[159,[4788.37,10162.7,-0.0128479]]:[]:[]:0:478841016271159:""
14:08:45 "DEBUG: Too many vehicles at [12105.8,9473.67]"
14:08:46 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
14:08:46 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
14:08:46 "WAI: Mission Config File Loaded"
14:08:46 "WAI: Starting AI Missions Moniter"
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:1307191026000174:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "246""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE with ID "1307191026000174""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:5928378767022:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "231""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created S1203_ambulance_EP1 with ID "5928378767022""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:20596807070179:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "247""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1 with ID "20596807070179""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:852261066110149:""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:9468787664078:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "245""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created MTVR_DES_EP1 with ID "9468787664078""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:410741078371156:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "232""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1 with ID "410741078371156""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:132619838768537:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "233""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created Fishing_Boat with ID "132619838768537""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:12347669119058:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "234""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created CSJ_GyroCover with ID "12347669119058""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:478841016271159:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "250""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1 with ID "478841016271159""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:68290244350152:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "249""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created hilux1_civil_1_open with ID "68290244350152""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:5028154196193:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "235""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created CSJ_GyroC with ID "5028154196193""
14:08:54 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:6759625578070:""
14:08:54 "CUSTOM: Selected "236""
14:08:54 "PUBLISH: Created UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE with ID "6759625578070""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:123492126889084:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "244""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created datsun1_civil_1_open with ID "123492126889084""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:58905101011048:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "237""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ with ID "58905101011048""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:4588524418067:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "243""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created ATV_CZ_EP1 with ID "4588524418067""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:71402743800121:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "238""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1 with ID "71402743800121""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:4926228028016:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "242""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created HMMWV_DZ with ID "4926228028016""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:76404487710104:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "240""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created TT650_Ins with ID "76404487710104""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:1432651210201039:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "239""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue with ID "1432651210201039""
14:08:55 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:57501931140149:""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "241""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created M1030_US_DES_EP1 with ID "57501931140149""
14:08:55 "CUSTOM: Selected "248""
14:08:55 "PUBLISH: Created Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1 with ID "852261066110149""
14:08:55 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,12,8]"
14:10:54 "0 Active ground units"
14:10:54 "0 Active emplacement units"
14:10:54 "0 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)"
14:10:54 "0 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)"
14:12:14 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

Besides the fact that every now and then when I join the server the hotkeys don't work until I relog, I just had the problem that the Admin Menu completely disappeared. I was already ingame for 10-15 minutes and deleting some stuff with the tool but suddenly I didn't get the Admin Menu option anymore when scrolling. Don't really know what happened there. 

Wasn't entering/exiting a vehicle or anything it just disappeared whilest using it.