[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

I am having an issue when i try to assign a tax to every item. Some items will then not show up in the menu to be able to be bought. Is the tax function disabled on some items?

most likely you forgot to include the cfgpricing file in your description.ext

The config pricing is included as things such as rifles and building supplies are showing in the list. And I'm sure it's included I have checked.

But lmgs and clothes for example don't appear in the list. I feel it is due to the fact I have added a tax on the end to every item in the config file.... I'm wanting this so I can set higher prices at these traders but people can't sell items for the same price. (Eg buy from regular traders and sell at black market for higher price)

The config pricing is included as things such as rifles and building supplies are showing in the list. And I'm sure it's included I have checked.

did you add this, in your description.ext:

#include "trader\CfgPricing.hpp"

But lmgs and clothes for example don't appear in the list. I feel it is due to the fact I have added a tax on the end to every item in the config file....

it works for everyone else, you must either have an error or forgot something.

I'm wanting this so I can set higher prices at these traders but people can't sell items for the same price. (Eg buy from regular traders and sell at black market for higher price)

i dont see this problem, prices are the same for normal traders and these.

Ok so the traders work fine. 100% working with no issues. Untill i alter the config file. 

For example i have done this

class srifle_GM6_F {price = 1; tax = 1498;};

This means that the lynx will sell for 1 crypto and buy for 1500 crypto. This item appears in the trader and works fine. How ever when i do this...

class srifle_DMR_02_F { price = 1; tax = 1198;};

This item does not show in the trader.

I have added a tax value to the end of EVERY item in the config, and set all the items price to '1'. Then changed the tax value to the price I want the item to be sold at.

The question is, is this because of tax value that i have added on the end of the class names you have defined already and its not working because of that?

I repeat, everything works fine, until i edit the config file.....

you to understand something wrong...

tax are not the "sellprice". the tax rate controls the price increase for purchases. look in the cfgPricing in the costum part:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.5;};

mean, you buy for 2500 and sell for 1250....

what you want is:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.1;};

then you buy for 2500 and sell for 250

not testet but i think:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.001;};

will not work.

you to understand something wrong...

tax are not the "sellprice". the tax rate controls the price increase for purchases. look in the cfgPricing in the costum part:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.5;};

mean, you buy for 2500 and sell for 1250....

what you want is:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.1;};

then you buy for 2500 and sell for 250

not testet but i think:

class B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F {price = 2500;tax = 0.001;};

will not work.

That is weird because if i set the lynx to price =1 and tax =1498. Then it buys for 1500 and sells for one..........

i think. let me make sure of this first, ill edit this post.

Hello, first of all, thank you so much for this mod! It is amazing and completely destroys stock traders. Seconds, I am having an issue where I get kicked whenever I shoot from a purchased vehicle. I get the createvehicle restriction 0 error, which as I understand is because of the BattlEye filters. I followed this guide all the way through and can't really figure out how to allow the vehicle weapons without just disabling the filter. Any suggestions?

@ christain

post your scripts.log

Thank you for your rapid response! The kick is actually shown in my createvehicle.log

23.05.2015 21:36:05: ChristianTW (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2304) cf76304cbfd99db4cb86a5e9a3fdada8 - #0 "Missile_AA_03_F" 3:17 2:3932 O_Plane_CAS_02_F [13307,14537,3] [0,0,0]

23.05.2015 21:57:46: :TM:Squirmy (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2304) 60fffc0d6d94469349f4602a9a20d368 - #0 "Bo_GBU12_LGB_MI10" 5:20 2:4147 I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F [6167,16826,87] [0,0,0]

23.05.2015 22:39:33: :TM:Squirmy (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2304) 60fffc0d6d94469349f4602a9a20d368 - #0 "Missile_AGM_02_F" 4:57 2:4005 B_Plane_CAS_01_F [15776,17873,28] [0,0,0]

23.05.2015 22:40:57: :TM:Squirmy (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2304) 60fffc0d6d94469349f4602a9a20d368 - #0 "Bomb_04_F" 5:2 2:4005 B_Plane_CAS_01_F [15770,17874,28] [0,0,0]

Here is my createvehicle.txt

5 "" !="I_UAV_01_F" !="(I|B|O)_UAV_AI" !"_EPOCH" !="B_65x39_Minigun_Caseless_Red_splash" !="B_762x51_Minigun_Tracer_Yellow_splash" !="B_(Swing|Stick)" !"^SmokeShell" !"^G_40mm_" !"^F_40mm_" !"Sub_F_" !"^F_Signal_" !="mini_Grenade" !="GrenadeHand" !="LaserTarget(C|W|E)" !"^Chemlight_" !="(ClaymoreDirectionalMine|DemoCharge|SatchelCharge)_Remote_Ammo" !="SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo"  !="(CMflare_Chaff|Sapper_Charge|SapperB_Charge|ATMine_Range)_Ammo" !="APERS(TripMine_Wire|BoundingMine_Range|Mine_Range)_Ammo" !="Epoch_(Sapper|SapperB|Cloak)_F" !="GreatWhite_F" !="groundWeaponHolder" !="WeaponHolderSimulated" !="Epoch_(Male|Female)_F" !"Supply[0-9]" !"Steerable_Parachute_F" !="Epoch_Female_CamoRed_F" !="Land_Cages_F" !="(O|I|B)_UAV_01_backpack_F" !="I_(helipilot|helicrew)_F" !="M_AT" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="B_AssaultPack_cbr" !="B_AssaultPack_dgtl" !="B_AssaultPack_khk" !="B_AssaultPack_mcamo" !="B_AssaultPack_ocamo" !="B_AssaultPack_rgr" !="B_AssaultPack_sgg" !="B_Carryall_cbr" !="B_Carryall_khk" !="B_Carryall_mcamo" !="B_Carryall_ocamo" !="B_Carryall_oli" !="B_Carryall_oucamo" !="B_FieldPack_blk" !="B_FieldPack_cbr" !="B_FieldPack_khk" !="B_FieldPack_ocamo" !="B_FieldPack_oli" !="B_FieldPack_oucamo" !="B_Kitbag_cbr" !="B_Kitbag_mcamo" !="B_Kitbag_rgr" !="B_Kitbag_sgg" !="B_Parachute" !="B_TacticalPack_blk" !="B_TacticalPack_mcamo" !="B_TacticalPack_ocamo" !="B_TacticalPack_oli" !="B_TacticalPack_rgr"

5 "_EPOCH" !="(SapperHead|Jack)_SIM_EPOCH" !="Wood(Floor|LargeWall|Stairs|Ramp|Foundation)_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf|CinderWallHalf|Foundation|Wood(Floor|LargeWall|Stairs|Ramp|Foundation))_Ghost_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf|LockBox|FirePlace|FirePlaceOn|PlotPole|I_Soldier|Jack|Freezer|Tarp|CinderWallHalf)_EPOCH" !="(Bed|locker|Filing|Chair|ChairRed|wardrobe|cooker|Couch|Table|Pelican|Fridge|Shelf|ToolRack|Shoebox|Bunk|Rabbit)_EPOCH"  !="(Sheep|Goat|Snake|Hen|Cock|Fin|Alsatian)_random_EPOCH" !="(LockBox|CinderWall|CinderWallGarage|CinderWallHalf|PlotPole|Tipi|StorageShelf|Fireplace)_SIM_EPOCH" !="Wood(Floor|LargeWall|LargeWallCor|LargeWallDoor|LargeWallDoorL|LargeWallDoorway|Stairs|Stairs2|Ramp)_SIM_EPOCH" !="(WoodFoundation|Foundation)_EPOCH" !="smallbackpack_red_epoch" !="smallbackpack_green_epoch" !="smallbackpack_teal_epoch" !="smallbackpack_pink_epoch"

5 SeaGull

But incase that isn't what you were looking for, here is my scripts.log

23.05.2015 19:23:17: Aaron Madrid (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2304) 4c39555247d272652bbc7a6473c90597 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage false};

},{

if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};

}];"

23.05.2015 19:23:17: Pike (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) 2898170228985c47d501fa543d272fb1 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

},{

}];"

23.05.2015 19:23:20: Solkre (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) c6c3b983d62d9f0b90a9d4dff57fbe79 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

},{

}];"

23.05.2015 19:37:49: Solkre (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) c6c3b983d62d9f0b90a9d4dff57fbe79 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

},{

}];"

23.05.2015 19:37:56: Aaron Madrid (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) 4c39555247d272652bbc7a6473c90597 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

},{

}];"

23.05.2015 19:38:01: Pike (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) 2898170228985c47d501fa543d272fb1 - #21 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{

},{

}];"

And here my scripts.txt file is

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"setTaskLocal_customData" !"initDisplay" !"selectRandom" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');"

7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"

7 forceRespawn

7 setFriend

7 setAmmo

7 RscDebugConsole_watch

7 enableFatigue

7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient

7 setWeaponReloadingTime

7 allMissionObjects

7 callExtension

7 showCommandingMenu

7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"

7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !=_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"

7 enableCollisionWith

7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"

7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"

7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"

7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"

7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !=""pto: %3 | Players: %2 | FPS: %1 ", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, EPOCH_playerCrypto, mapGridPosition player];"

7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;"

7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;{missionNamespace setVariable[format['EPOCH_player%1" !="if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage"

7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="reviveExecuteTemplates" !"clock.sqf" !="trader\init.sqf";" !"addons\status_bar\init_statusBar.sqf" !="execVM \"semClient.sqf\""

7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"

7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"

7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"

7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"

7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"

7 addBackPack

7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"

7 removeAllItems

7 removeAllActions !"onplayerkilled.sqf"

7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"

7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"

7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);"

7 createVehicleCrew

7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"

7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !=_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"

7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !=_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !=_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !=_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM];"

7 createTeam

7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"

7 deleteMarker !="deleteMarkerLocal format[\"SEM_MissionMarker"

7 setMarker !="Local"

7 createMarker !="createMarkerLocal [format[\"SEM_MissionMarker"

7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"

7 forceAddUniform

7 removeAllMPEventHandlers

7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;" !="_this setdamage 1;"

7 setDammage

7 displaySetEventHandler

7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"

7 addMPEventHandler

7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""

7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"EP_LOOP" !"cmKeyPress"

7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"

7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";"

7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers

7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !"cmKeyPress"

7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];"

7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"cmKeyPress"

7 switchCamera

7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"

7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""

7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"

7 ctrlCreate

7 ctrlDelete

7 ctrlClassName

7 ctrlModel

7 ctrlModelDirection

7 ctrlModelSide

7 ctrlModelUp

7 ctrlSetDirection

7 ctrlSetModel

7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"

7 loadFile

7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"

7 setGroupIconsVisible

7 setGroupIconsSelectable

7 setGroupIconParams

7 addGroupIcon

7 EPOCH_whitelist

7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar

7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar

7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

7 Dayz_GUI_R

7 dayz_originalPlayer

7 zZombie_Base

7 infiSTAR

7 GodMode

7 shazbot

7 _typeofHookMonky

7 _allocMemory

7 _d3d9multipliervariable

7 _runASM

7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler

7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB

7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

Thank you!

ok... add in line 1 in the createvehicle.txt:

!="Missile_AA_03_F" !="Bo_GBU12_LGB_MI10" !="Missile_AGM_02_F" !="Bomb_04_F"

this will allow the different vehicle ammo, if you found more just look in the createvehicle.log and add a != in front of the ammotype:

!="vehicleammo"

Greetz Suppe

ok... add in line 1 in the createvehicle.txt:

!="Missile_AA_03_F" !="Bo_GBU12_LGB_MI10" !="Missile_AGM_02_F" !="Bomb_04_F"

this will allow the different vehicle ammo, if you found more just look in the createvehicle.log and add a != in front of the ammotype:

!="vehicleammo"

Greetz Suppe

That worked perfectly, thank you!

you need to put it in an array, like this:

_staticCoords = [[[4338.63,6807.38,0.00131226],148.748]];

not currently, but you can set a static trader at your airfield

nope, does not work. 

case "chernarus":{_staticCoords = [[[4338.63,6807.38,0.00131226],148.748]];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};

nope, does not work. 

case "chernarus":{_staticCoords = [[[4338.63,6807.38,0.00131226],148.748]];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};

unless you changed something or is not using chernarus map, this will work, you can also check github for the updated version with example traders in each safezone.

Noticed something bizarre... at one of the camps with containers they would occasionally roll around a little bit or fly up in the air then return to their position?

i have not seen this before, it looks like you changed posititons of the objects past the line where i wrote dont touch anything below ...

Eey,

Nice script man!

I thought it worked for me.

But i got a kick#40 when i go in the menu of the trader.

I followed everything to install.

Here are the screenshots of the kick and log.

I hope that someone can help me cuzz i want this so bad :P

http://gyazo.com/151962dcefeffaa56215e6fa1d227ba8

HS_SWITCH = false;
createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";
call HS_trader_menu;
"
25.05.2015 23:54:58: -GF-Bogs (94.211.92.178:2314) 5a499537b24a65216be8c17b1e9535aa - #40 "P.Bornholm\trader\dummy.sqf"

Thnx 

i have not seen this before, it looks like you changed posititons of the objects past the line where i wrote dont touch anything below ...

No I haven't, the objects don't float they just move around for a small time before returning to their original positions. The only thing I changed was case to chernarus