[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Also check the positioning / location of 

//HSBlackmarket
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; 

It must not be enclosed in any brackets

Ok. I did as you suggested and moved it to the bottom of the file. Going to restart in a sec to upload the pbo and check and see if its working.

Check your rpt / server logs

Find out what line the restriction is - e.g. create vehicle #0.... (this will be line 1 in the file) create vehicle #48 will be actual line 49 in the file

- is a good read regarding filters and how they work

Yes. that its a create vehicle restriction #0. I am trying to get the missiles to work and bombs to work on the purchasable vehicles. 

these are the ones I want to get to stop kicking for: !="Missile_AA_03_F" !="Bo_GBU12_LGB_MI10" !="Missile_AGM_02_F" !="Bomb_04_F"

pack your mission and try again, most likely that will work ...

Maybe indeed, but i dont work with pbo's but with folders in my mpmission.

Its the same cuzz my server read the folders just like it read pbo's.

There must be something i can adjust.

Anyone?

Btw does this mission comes with extra vehicles like planes? 

past weeks am working and testing scripts and suddenly i can spawn jets and armored cars in my admin menu?

Thnx

Ok. So my spawn menues reflect vehicles that I suppose are available in the traders, but Im still not getting blue icon showing up. I have so far done all of these steps that are in the guide. Do I need to restart server to have them start up? Install:
- Copy the "trader" Folder and the Stringtable.xml in your epoch.Mission

- Add to your init:
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";

- Add to your description.ext
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\CfgPricing.hpp"

- (optional) Open epoch.Mission/trader/init.sqf to configurate the HS Blackmarket

- (optional) Open epoch.Mission/trader/CfgPricing.hpp to configurate prices, or to add Items, Vehicles, Weapons and so on

- (optional) Remove 1 Epoch Trader for every Blackmarket Trader you added (remove Epoch Trader: \Arma 3\@epochhive\epochconfig.hpp ,search for NPCSlotsLimit)

- Edit your BE Filter:
createvehicle.txt Line 1 add:
!="M_AT" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="B_AssaultPack_cbr" !="B_AssaultPack_dgtl" !="B_AssaultPack_khk" !="B_AssaultPack_mcamo" !="B_AssaultPack_ocamo" !="B_AssaultPack_rgr" !="B_AssaultPack_sgg" !="B_Carryall_cbr" !="B_Carryall_khk" !="B_Carryall_mcamo" !="B_Carryall_ocamo" !="B_Carryall_oli" !="B_Carryall_oucamo" !="B_FieldPack_blk" !="B_FieldPack_cbr" !="B_FieldPack_khk" !="B_FieldPack_ocamo" !="B_FieldPack_oli" !="B_FieldPack_oucamo" !="B_Kitbag_cbr" !="B_Kitbag_mcamo" !="B_Kitbag_rgr" !="B_Kitbag_sgg" !="B_Parachute" !="B_TacticalPack_blk" !="B_TacticalPack_mcamo" !="B_TacticalPack_ocamo" !="B_TacticalPack_oli" !="B_TacticalPack_rgr"
createvehicle.txt Line 2 add:
!="smallbackpack_red_epoch" !="smallbackpack_green_epoch" !="smallbackpack_teal_epoch" !="smallbackpack_pink_epoch"

publicvariable.txt Line 1 add:
!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1288" !="HALV_takegive" !="HSPV_traderrequest"

setvariable.txt Line 1 add:
!="bis_fnc_objectvar_var" !="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1280"

scripts.txt 7 createDialog add:
!="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"
scripts.txt 7 addMagazine add:
!="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
scripts.txt 7 setVelocity add:
!="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"
scripts.txt 7 addItem add:
!="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"
scripts.txt 7 exec add:
!="trader\init.sqf";"

Btw suppe,

It worked great, now i suddnly get kick#0 with these message,

1:10:43 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #655061834, users.card=0
 1:10:43 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 655061834
 1:10:43 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 655061834 (-GF-Bogs)
 1:10:43 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 655061834 (-GF-Bogs)

Can you help me?

Thnx

Its on my server and everything is running okay, but the traders. I have new items on my spawn menu which is good, but really want this to work. Where do I find the RPT log to show you guys? What other logs would be helpful? Please help. Thanks. I'll also show the code for you guys if needed. I just copied and pasted. Made sure the sqf files were set, updated the filters according to the instructions. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am new to this, but learning as fast as possible.  

One more question, is //HSBlackmarket required?

no, but its a good idea to put notes on what you add, incase you waould want to remove or change it ...

Maybe indeed, but i dont work with pbo's but with folders in my mpmission.

Its the same cuzz my server read the folders just like it read pbo's.

There must be something i can adjust.

Anyone?

Btw does this mission comes with extra vehicles like planes? 

past weeks am working and testing scripts and suddenly i can spawn jets and armored cars in my admin menu?

Thnx

if you refuse to take my advice, i cant really help you ...

Ok. So my spawn menues reflect vehicles that I suppose are available in the traders, but Im still not getting blue icon showing up. I have so far done all of these steps that are in the guide. Do I need to restart server to have them start up? Install:

i really dont know what you did as i am not a fortuneteller, however i might be able to narrow it down if you have some rpt errors

Btw suppe,

It worked great, now i suddnly get kick#0 with these message,

Can you help me?

Thnx

this looks like desync or bad connection ...

I need my traders in set locations not randomly around the map - how do I go about this?

look at the static traders example, i made it as easy as i could ...

First, very awesome script! :)

Is all buyable, that´s in the pricing.hpp, or is it possible to define a standard sortiment (for example only 10 special weapons), but the players are able to sell there anything like at the normal epoch trader?

currently its not possible, but you can blacklist certain items you do not want him to trade ...

Thanks for the support so far all! I've got my traders spawning where I need them to be - of course no buildings spawn but that's just fine - how does the vehicle spawning work? Since there are no buildings it doesn't spawn on a specific location it will spawn randomly - will it spawn on a helipad if place one down on the map?

Thanks for the support so far all! I've got my traders spawning where I need them to be - of course no buildings spawn but that's just fine - how does the vehicle spawning work? Since there are no buildings it doesn't spawn on a specific location it will spawn randomly - will it spawn on a helipad if place one down on the map?

if you place a helipad within 75m it will detect it and place the vehicle there.

Hey guys, awesome release, love it.

Can you explain removing set weapons from vehicles though ?

For example the Pawnee, how would i remove the missiles but leave the mini gun ? :unsure:

Missile class name is missiles_DAR

Mini gun class name is M134_minigun

Hey guys, awesome release, love it.

Can you explain removing set weapons from vehicles though ?

For example the Pawnee, how would i remove the missiles but leave the mini gun ? :unsure:

Missile class name is missiles_DAR

Mini gun class name is M134_minigun

_restrictedvehicles = [
	/*
		["vehicleclassname1",["weaponclassname1","weaponclassname2","weaponclassname3"]],
		["vehicleclassname2",["weaponclassname1","weaponclassname2","weaponclassname3"]],
	*/
		["B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F",["missiles_DAR","M134_minigun"]]
];

im not sure if this is permanent (after restarts), i think not ...

no, but its a good idea to put notes on what you add, incase you waould want to remove or change it ...

if you refuse to take my advice, i cant really help you ...

i really dont know what you did as i am not a fortuneteller, however i might be able to narrow it down if you have some rpt errors

this looks like desync or bad connection ...

look at the static traders example, i made it as easy as i could ...

currently its not possible, but you can blacklist certain items you do not want him to trade ...

What part of the RPT do you need? I have it but its too long to post it all