[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

But i got a kick#40 when i go in the menu of the trader.

Nothing in the logs why i get kicked.

I followed everything to install.

BattlEye Filters

scripts.txt      7 createDialog    add:

!="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"

scripts.txt      7 addMagazine    add:

!="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"

scripts.txt      7 setVelocity    add:

!="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"

scripts.txt      7 addItem    add:

!="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"

scripts.txt      7 exec    add:

!="trader\init.sqf"

If you have added these then whatever is causing your problem is on line 40 of your scripts.txt so make sure you added the exceptions and haven't messed anything up

@ chrisa

remove the "trader" folder outside the "P.Bornholm" folder....

or check the install steps again... something is wrong with your Be filtern.

Eey.

I missreaded 1 line to the filter.

Workes now guys thanks.

Still 1 error left.

When joining the server i get the error, cannot load texture mpmissions\epoch.bornholm\trader\dkflagpole.jpg.

How can i fix that?

Dajumm nice script!

thnx

Suppe,

Is there anyway of combining your trader script with deleting weapons from selected vehicles.

For example:

I have added the IFV-6C to the trader, but don't want players having the option of using the grenade launcher.

What code would you have to use to let this happen?

I'm currently using this code for anything that manually spawns in with weapons that I don't want them to have:

{ if (typeOf _x == "vehicle") then { _x removeWeaponTurret ["weapon you want to remove", [-1]]; }; } forEach vehicles;

Many thanks,

Shane

Suppe,

Is there anyway of combining your trader script with deleting weapons from selected vehicles.

For example:

I have added the IFV-6C to the trader, but don't want players having the option of using the grenade launcher.

What code would you have to use to let this happen?

I'm currently using this code for anything that manually spawns in with weapons that I don't want them to have:

{ if (typeOf _x == "vehicle") then { _x removeWeaponTurret ["weapon you want to remove", [-1]]; }; } forEach vehicles;

Many thanks,

Shane

i made an update to set removal of weapons for defined vehicles/weapons, when suppe updates you can easily define vehicles and weapons in settings.sqf, if you want some of them removed ...

Noticed something bizarre... at one of the camps with containers they would occasionally roll around a little bit or fly up in the air then return to their position?

83ca811225.jpg

Actually I had one of my players report the same, but I haven't seen it yet.

Ok, well still doesn't work for Chernarus. 

I have completely replaced the files - no markers were visible. I then added: 

class Item23
{
position[]={4584.02,0,4521.47,0};
name="tr1";
text="Trader 1";
type="mil_dot";
colorName="ColorRed";
};
class Item24
{
position[]={12076.8,0,5112.95,0};
name="tr2";
text="Trader 2";
type="mil_dot";
colorName="ColorRed";
};
class Item25
{
position[]={10676.7,0,9437.48,0};
name="tr3";
text="Trader 3";
type="mil_dot";
colorName="ColorRed";
};
};

to my mission.sqm so i could see the exact location of the traders - these displayed, went to each location, and nothing was displayed.

I have also noticed that i cannot trade with the current vendors. I will be removing the script now to see if I can trade once more.

Just as a side note - i cannot even see the .jpg images (flag)

EDIT: Script removed, traders now have items and I am able to trade once more.

BOOM!! Got it working. 

I think it might have had something to do with the positioning of the:

//HSBlackmarket
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; 

I have literally added it to the very bottom of my epoch.Mission\init.sqf (i went through cleaning this up) my issue could have been in there somewhere.

One thing though, how do we disable the random traders on the map and ONLY have the static ones?

And is it possible to have different traders offering different things - e.g. a trader out in zelenogorsk shouldn't be offering boats?

I have a question. how do the traders appear on the map? I have it installed correctly, i went through all the install steps and its all there. Do they appear as the regular trader marker? 

Also check the positioning / location of 

//HSBlackmarket
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; 

It must not be enclosed in any brackets

@ Yefin

you havend installed it correctly, otherwise there were blue dots with a Text "HS Blackmarket" on your map..... check your rtp log and so on. any errors ?

actually i set the traders for the deafult safezones to by default not have a marker, perhaps i will just set it to true by default again to aviod this problem ... 

I have a question. how do the traders appear on the map? I have it installed correctly, i went through all the install steps and its all there. Do they appear as the regular trader marker? 

do you have any errors in your rpt files and which type of traders are we talking about, the static or the random spawning ones?

When I change the tax of items myself they close off the script when I add a } so how am I supposed to change tax?

Before customization:

After customization:

pls use code tags and text, not pictures ...

actually i set the traders for the deafult safezones to by default not have a marker, perhaps i will just set it to true by default again to aviod this problem ... 

do you have any errors in your rpt files and which type of traders are we talking about, the static or the random spawning ones?

pls use code tags and text, not pictures ...

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I am so new to this its nice to have help. Can you tell me exactly where to pull the rpt file from? 

I was talking about the blackmarket traders, they should appear as blue dots? I guess something is glitched. i can spawn the vehicles that are available I think for purchase after installation. Also those vehicles give me BE kicks #0. 

!="Missile_AA_03_F" !="Bo_GBU12_LGB_MI10" !="Missile_AGM_02_F" !="Bomb_04_F"

Does it matter where in the create vehicle this goes?

Yes, it most certainly does.

Find out what line the restriction is - e.g. create vehicle #0.... (this will be line 1 in the file) create vehicle #48 will be actual line 49 in the file

- is a good read regarding filters and how they work