[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

i cannot reproduce this problem on my server, i will do more tests later, but currently im not sure why this happends for you ...

ok, so i thought the issue resolved itself when i updated to the new files, only thing that i changed was the cfgpricing again for my vehicles and prices.  I did the test myself, bought 6 vehicles, all 6 unlocked for me.  told everyone it seemed to be resolved, then my players started buying stuff and they couldn't unlock it.  went over to unlock it, and i was able to unlock it by using the default lock/unlock i didn't use my admin unlock.   so somehow the vehicles the players are buying are getting saved to me?

ok, so i thought the issue resolved itself when i updated to the new files, only thing that i changed was the cfgpricing again for my vehicles and prices.  I did the test myself, bought 6 vehicles, all 6 unlocked for me.  told everyone it seemed to be resolved, then my players started buying stuff and they couldn't unlock it.  went over to unlock it, and i was able to unlock it by using the default lock/unlock i didn't use my admin unlock.   so somehow the vehicles the players are buying are getting saved to me?

again im not sure why this happends to you, i think i will need you to come to my server so we can try and identify the problem, cause as i said i cannot reproduce this problem on my own ...

are you using default antihack?

One more question before I go and update. Does this new version stop the trader from paying a person over the 25k cap which results in an autoban?

if there is an auto ban for having over 25k i will add a limit, but currently there is none ...

i was also made aware of a problem regarding temp vehicles (thanks to Warrior11), but i already have a fix for this, and as soon as suppe turns up it will be added to github.

again im not sure why this happends to you, i think i will need you to come to my server so we can try and identify the problem, cause as i said i cannot reproduce this problem on my own ...

using infistar, but yea i'll definitely get ahold of you so we can try to figure this out, i'm completely lost as to why this is happening as well

Can't get the sign pics to show up, all as default also, not changed the pics yet. Tried setting the texture on the object a few ways but with no luck :/ no static spawns just the random one..

suppe is updating the files on github any minute now, there will be a better explanation on how to use static traders and blacklisting areas and fixes for a few of the problems talked about here.

edit:

github is updated now.

using infistar, but yea i'll definitely get ahold of you so we can try to figure this out, i'm completely lost as to why this is happening as well

i still cannot reproduce this error on my server, as i said, you need to come to my server and explain and do exactly what you do when it happends for you, so i can diagnose it when and if it happends, cause we have tried with suppe as admin and where he wasnt and either way we cannot make it fail.

how are you circumventing the 25k wallet and trader sell/buy values in the server files?

As this is something I have requested from the epochdevs - to increase the wallet size/limit. They have stated it will be increased next update.

I have looked into it and cannot find the compiled code...thought I had but found it wasn't.

R.

how are you circumventing the 25k wallet and trader sell/buy values in the server files?

As this is something I have requested from the epochdevs - to increase the wallet size/limit. They have stated it will be increased next update.

I have looked into it and cannot find the compiled code...thought I had but found it wasn't.

R.

i just omitted to add the code that resets to 25k ... lol

but as i can see this is possibly a ban reason, so i will add the limit soon (unless epoch updates and it is uneeded as you say)

if there is an auto ban for having over 25k i will add a limit, but currently there is none ...

i was also made aware of a problem regarding temp vehicles (thanks to Warrior11), but i already have a fix for this, and as soon as suppe turns up it will be added to github.

AH sees over 25 on a person as a hack and bans them. Bank can have as much as you want from what I can see but person can't go over 25k. 

Thanks for the script guys, works a treat apart from the "sign/flag" pics.  Possible to add a check for flat ground? had 1 or 2 camp spawn rather awkwardly :)

i know about this problem, but the thing is if i check much more it might take much longer before BIS_fnc_findSafePos finds a good spot and it might not load the traders and completly fail the script cause it dosnt send trader ids back to the clients, which then wont have the addaction to activate the menu ... long story short its better this way for now.

i will see if i can find a good way to find a flat spot, but that might fail on small hilly maps like stratis ...

AH sees over 25 on a person as a hack and bans them. Bank can have as much as you want from what I can see but person can't go over 25k. 

i will edit it and add in the limit ...

edit:
HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf with limits can be downloaded here untill suppe updates github:

i just omitted to add the code that resets to 25k ... lol

but as i can see this is possibly a ban reason, so i will add the limit soon (unless epoch updates and it is uneeded as you say)

If you manage to locate it please let me know, I'm still investigating it, so if I find it I'll pm you the file location etc.

If you manage to locate it please let me know, I'm still investigating it, so if I find it I'll pm you the file location etc.

you can see what i changed if you compare the original files with the ones i just changed, but basicly you need to search for something where it says min 25000 and max 0.

i know about this problem, but the thing is if i check much more it might take much longer before BIS_fnc_findSafePos finds a good spot and it might not load the traders and completly fail the script cause it dosnt send trader ids back to the clients, which then wont have the addaction to activate the menu ... long story short its better this way for now.

i will see if i can find a good way to find a flat spot, but that might fail on small hilly maps like stratis ...

edit:
HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf with limits can be downloaded here untill suppe updates github:

Thanks much!

edit:

I am using your original takegive crypto from another script you posted that uses them out of the root of the mission file. So right now I have them going twice because the trader has it's own it looks like as well. Which should I be using / removing?

I am using your original takegive crypto from another script you posted that uses them out of the root of the mission file. So right now I have them going twice because the trader has it's own it looks like as well. Which should I be using / removing?

the old one obviusly, you can just overwrite the files ... you should defenatly not run this twice or it might remove or add crypto twice

the old one obviusly, you can just overwrite the old files ...

No, I mean your halo spawn script says to put them in the root of your mission. The trader script has them built into the trader folder.... I am trying to keep it clean and just use them from one spot. Do I need to change anything other than the call for them in the init.sqf if I kill off one pair?

you can see what i changed if you compare the original files with the ones i just changed, but basicly you need to search for something where it says min 25000 and max 0.

Yup found those. Thats what I tested with, however there is that many I gave up trying to circumvent it.

However know I know I'm on the right code snippet I'll try again.

No, I mean your halo spawn script says to put them in the root of your mission. The trader script has them built into the trader folder.... I am trying to keep it clean and just use them from one spot. Do I need to change anything other than the call for them in the init.sqf if I kill off one pair?

theres nothing in the halo spawn script about crypto, i think you are confused now ... either way it wont matter where those two files are located as long as they are executed

Yup found those. Thats what I tested with, however there is that many I gave up trying to circumvent it.

However know I know I'm on the right code snippet I'll try again.

hope it helped

Sorry, only German!

Guten Abend,

ich habe aktuell noch Probleme mit der Anzahl der Händler.

Ich habe einen neuen Spawn im Norden der Insel gesetzt. (Leuchtturm oberhalb des nördlichen Airfileds)

Die Sache sieht nun so bei mir aus:

[[18459.1,14259.2,0.00141716],340.199], //trader by mine
[[13319,14523.9,0.00134587],143.067], //trader by stavros
[[6193.02,16828.7,0.00118256],1.52142], //trader by kore
[[28335.939,19.658327],25764.771] //trader by north

Habe mir um die Position herauszufinden, eine zivile Einheit im Editor gesetzt. Habe ich eventuell Zahlen vertauscht? 

Hier der Eintrag aus der Missions.sqm

position[]={28335.939,19.658327,25764.771};
id=1;
side="CIV";
vehicle="C_man_1";
leader=1;
skill=0.60000002;

theres nothing in the halo spawn script about crypto, i think you are confused now ... either way it wont matter where those two files are located as long as they are executed

hope it helped

Correction, it's the re-arm and repair scrypt that also uses this and you instruct to put the file in another location... So people that are using both may have the script doubled up. You may want to come up with a standardized place that it should be installed for all scripts rather than this one having it in the trader folder and yours having it in custom.

Also, I am running the new havegivecrypto script and that is working fine so far as well as the new hstrader files but vehicles are not working on it. A player can buy anything else, however when a vehicle is bought it does the animation but nothing happens, no crypto taken no vehicle spawned? It started after putting in the new crypto files that you just posted.

hmmm hey all,

i'v a problem with this awesome script

all works perfectly but if i bought a car i get a dick kick ^^

already publicvariable

looks like this:

"can_outside"
"zload"
"load_offset"
"can_copilot"
"usable_ramp"

and so on lol

maybe a variable to allow all of them ?

hmmm hey all,

i'v a problem with this awesome script

all works perfectly but if i bought a car i get a dick kick ^^

already publicvariable

looks like this:

"can_outside"

"zload"

"load_offset"

"can_copilot"

"usable_ramp"

and so on lol

maybe a variable to allow all of them ?

Did you put in all the Battleye exceptions? It's part of the documentation.