[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Hi Again, quick question regarding vehicles. I have these amounts set for some mounted weapons on vehicles (strider, hunter or Ifrit) 

{"B_MRAP_01_gmg_F",5},
    {"B_MRAP_01_hmg_F",5},
    {"O_MRAP_02_F",8},
    {"O_MRAP_02_hmg_F",5},
    {"O_MRAP_02_gmg_F",5},
    {"I_MRAP_03_F",8},
    {"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",5},
    {"I_MRAP_03_gmg_F",5},

I want it so the server does not spawn the vehicles itself, but only have the space available for players to buy via the black market and save also, is this do-able? I am sorry if this has been asked but i have gone through all 12 pages and havent seen this asked.

Thank you in advance

Hi Again, quick question regarding vehicles. I have these amounts set for some mounted weapons on vehicles (strider, hunter or Ifrit) 

{"B_MRAP_01_gmg_F",5},
    {"B_MRAP_01_hmg_F",5},
    {"O_MRAP_02_F",8},
    {"O_MRAP_02_hmg_F",5},
    {"O_MRAP_02_gmg_F",5},
    {"I_MRAP_03_F",8},
    {"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",5},
    {"I_MRAP_03_gmg_F",5},

I want it so the server does not spawn the vehicles itself, but only have the space available for players to buy via the black market and save also, is this do-able? I am sorry if this has been asked but i have gone through all 13 pages and havent seen this asked.

Thank you in advance

its not currently possible becourse of the way epoch works, you need to talk to the devs about that.

i tried moving the heli pad further away and its stil not spawning on it   :( any ideas ? 

its hard for me to know what you are doing wrong ...

well iv checked the rtp log and i dont see any errors or anything so i dont know... its not that big a problem everything else is awesome, just would be nice too get that working too  :)

any of these should work, you can try them one at a time and see if one of them works for you:

"Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"

I just another player buy a vehicle that couldn't be unlocked. No errors in my logs, I am running all of Halv's scripts off GIT. Just FYSA....

i found the error now ... not sure how i could have missed it and why it did show up with an error.

... how it could have worked fine all this time, baffels me.

edit:

https://github.com/Halvhjearne/trader/commit/218104c526f8ba1b41f68e99329270bd40fed537

I already have an earlier cfg\CfgPricing.hpp folder in epoch.Chernarus for @Mas. In description.ext I already have  #include "cfg\CfgPricing.hpp" for @Mas . After adding

#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\CfgPricing.hpp"

the game does not load when they are in description.ext 2x.  CfgPricing.hpp .

2jjR3ff.png

I removed #include "cfg\CfgPricing.hpp" from the @Mas but I do not know if I did it properly. the game works. But I still have not marked on the map HSBlackmarket. It added vehicles and aircraft .

u1VQMP5.png   a7cKQUk.png

and that's all I have .  Does everyone just have Altis? Nobody has Chernarus?  
give me a hint.

I already have an earlier cfg\CfgPricing.hpp folder in epoch.Chernarus for @Mas. In description.ext I already have  #include "cfg\CfgPricing.hpp" for @Mas . After adding

#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\CfgPricing.hpp"

the game does not load when they are in description.ext 2x.  CfgPricing.hpp .

I removed #include "cfg\CfgPricing.hpp" from the @Mas but I do not know if I did it properly. the game works. But I still have not marked on the map HSBlackmarket. It added vehicles and aircraft .

and that's all I have .  Does everyone just have Altis? Nobody has Chernarus?  
give me a hint.

im going to ignore you for now, i already told you multiple times what you need to do, but you refuse and it will obviusly not work for you then ...

im going to ignore you for now, i already told you multiple times what you need to do, but you refuse and it will obviusly not work for you then ...

and I did what you wrote

Features:

- Trader with Costum Dialog (Menu)

- Trader with unlimited supply

- Trader will spawn random over the Map

- Trader will spawn in 5 different "Camps"

- Easily edit/add Prices, Items, Vehicles, Weapons...

- Easily Blacklist Items, Vehicles, Weapons...

- Static and Random Traders

- Work with stock Epoch AH and infistar

- Work without emod !

- Work on every Map

and I did what you wrote

Features:

- Trader with Costum Dialog (Menu)

- Trader with unlimited supply

- Trader will spawn random over the Map

- Trader will spawn in 5 different "Camps"

- Easily edit/add Prices, Items, Vehicles, Weapons...

- Easily Blacklist Items, Vehicles, Weapons...

- Static and Random Traders

- Work with stock Epoch AH and infistar

- Work without emod !

- Work on every Map

it does work for all maps, but not if you decide to change something in the script so it fails to load ... i tested your coords myself on my server and it also worked.

i cannot forsee what you are doing wrong, especially when you are not showing what errors you get in your rpt files

Hey guys, excellent work on this it is amazing. I was trolling through to see if someone already asked the question, but it seems to be mainly people unable to get it working...

I have got it working perfectly fine, will play with the static trader stuff another time.

My question is, is there some way I can make these traders a buy only trader. Disable the function to sell to these guys? I want to have them so they sell guns and stuff and high prices but if I set the config prices high when you sell to them you get the high price = more money then usual trader making the normal ones useless.

I haven't actually looked at the code to see if it is possible. But I was hoping you would have a easy quick answer for me :)

If you could help me out that would be great.

Cheers guys, fantastic release :)

OK so, update on the lock issue. It's not that aren't keyed to the owner, it's that they are selling the vehicle and keying it to whatever admin is on?

i dont know what it has been doing before, i know i fixed it now, so if you use the fix from my github now, it will work.

thanks to whoever kept noting about this, problem was the engine did not log my error, so it was pretty hard to find, i hope suppe updates his github with the fix soon ...

My question is, is there some way I can make these traders a buy only trader. Disable the function to sell to these guys? I want to have them so they sell guns and stuff and high prices but if I set the config prices high when you sell to them you get the high price = more money then usual trader making the normal ones useless.

currently there is no way to make him only do one thing, however you can blacklist some items and use the normal traders for this ...

i dont know what it has been doing before, i know i fixed it now, so if you use the fix from my github now, it will work.

thanks to whoever kept noting about this, problem was the engine did not log my error, so it was pretty hard to find, i hope suppe updates his github with the fix soon ...

currently there is no way to make him only do one thing, however you can blacklist some items and use the normal traders for this ...

Dude, seriously.. Thank you for all your hard work. My server would still be boring bland epoch without it. I just wanted to make sure you knew any issue I was running into because I have a fair amount of traffic using your scripts.

We all really appreciate it.

so glad you guys worked hard and figured this out!! I was drained from trying to figure it out and just made the vehicles spawn in unlocked lol