Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

good evening all,

Once again i am in a pickle, I am setting up a new server, I am wondering how to set up custom load outs

AND how to edit players loadouts that already have items.

Thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

You can change the default loadout: 
https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43026-default-loadout/

[Added] Ability to fully change default player loadouts via CfgEpochServer configs:
(defaultGoggles, defaultHeadgear, defaultBackpack, defaultVestFemale, defaultVestMale, defaultUniformFemale, defaultUniformMale, itemsInContainers, weaponsInContainers, normalMagazines, weaponsAndItems)

Custom per player loadouts, could be added easily. This is the file that is responsible for assigning the default loadout and can be edited to your liking.

Below is an example of how to add custom loadouts to A3 Epoch. Insert this code (and edit as desired) just below the default loadout section: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_server/compile/epoch_player/EPOCH_server_loadPlayer.sqf#L79

if (_playerUID in ["12345678","45678910"]) then { // Change these to equal the STEAM64ID of each player you want to have this loadout.
	_uniform = "U_Test_uniform";
	_class = "Epoch_Female_F";
	_vest = "V_F41_EPOCH";
	if (_this select 1) then { //true == male
		_uniform = "U_Test1_uniform";
		_class = "Epoch_Male_F";
		_vest = "V_41_EPOCH";
	};
	_goggles = "";
	_headgear = "";
	_backpack = "";
	_linkedItems = ["ItemMap","EpochRadio0"];
	_itemsInContainers = [];
	_weaponsInContainers = [];
	_normalMagazines = [];
	_weaponsAndItems = [];
};

GLHF!

If you are wanting to edit loadouts for players that already have items, directly editing the database should work. Use/Download: https://redisdesktop.com/

Thanks for that @vbawol - that's very useful.

@Froanta you may also want to take a look at

and see whether that suits you needs. Works pretty well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SryImAnooB
      Hey guys im trying to make a little script, which allows a player to delete a nearby Object. In that case a "Sr_border".
      First i did it like this:
      With Clickaction.
      removeBorder.sqf
      _nearBorder = nearestObject [player,"Sr_border"]; if (_nearBorder distance player < 5) then { {deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [_player, ["Sr_border"], _range] } else { SystemChat "No Carspawn nearby!"; }; Worked pretty good, except for the problem, that after restart the border was back.
      I think thats because the {deleteVehicle _x} is exec. localy.
      So i tryed this:
      init.sqf
      "removecarspawn" addPublicVariableEventHandler { {deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [_player, ["Sr_border"], _range] }; removeBorder.sqf
      _nearBorder = nearestObject [player,"Sr_border"]; _range = 5; _player = player; if (_nearBorder distance player < 5) then { publicVariable "removecarspawn"; } else { SystemChat "No Carspawn nearby!"; }; But its not working. Im a bit clueless, any tips for me?
    • By Froanta
      Hello all, Wish the new year is/was well to you's.
      How do I change the trader prices for example Buying something worth 20 Krypto and selling something for 10 krypto?
      Is it even possible, is it a file edit or a database edit?

Thanks!
    • By kangawroon
      Hi! I'm relatively new to this but I know how to edit the various files on my server and pack/unpack PBO's. I've just bought a Epoch-server and I've already set it up with status bar, ATMs and HS-dealers/blackmarkets. I've tried searching through the forums, but there is a couple of things I so far could not find a decent and concrete solution to:
      - functioning Safe Zone script with both vehicle and player protection (in/out notifications would be nice).
      - respawn loadout (default respawn gear)
      - Getting the server to lock itself for 5 minutes after restart (for all scripts to load, I think)

I'm humbly hoping someone out there can help me with at least ONE of these :)

• By Toby77
      Im trying to add the mod, Urban Rappelling by Duda, Not sure if this is allowed by the Epoch dev's?
      Getting these message's, While hanging in "mid-air"
      "DEBUG: Invalid Vehicle Token, deleted 6bba4100# 1699856: aa_01.p3d REMOTE"
  • Latest Donations

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members