DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

Amazing !

Can you tell me where can i change the update delay ? I think it's something like a minute, and i would like to update the map every 10 sec

Thanks a lot

Map fetches new data from DB every 10 secs. The delay comes from dayz <_<. I dont know if you can modify it to push data to MySQL more frequently.  

Hello guys, please all do update to the new Version in the first Posting. We implement many new things - the old Versions will stop working soon or later. Also there are not that many Download / Update files anymore. We make the minor bugfixes now in the JS Files hosted on our servers - this is less stress for you guys and you get the newest things allready in your installation.

Hope you enjoy our tool! Just for the statistic guys: 598 Admins using the Admi Tracker Tool. Over 1000 Downloads yet! 0 Donations ;) THX!

Ok, trying the latest version (fresh install). Other than vehicles/safes not working, I can see the map ok, but as soon as I create an htaccess and htpasswd file as per this guide: http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/htaccess3.shtml and log in, I get an Error 500 on the page. As soon as I remove those files, it works fine again.

*edit* worked it out. 

In an attempt to generate more data for the "players don't show"-problem: I once started the tool half an hour before server restart, saw no player, no matter what I did; After restart, it was ok. No idea, why.

As for the player position updates: iirc the formula used for regular player position updates is

_saveTime = (playersNumber west * 2) + 10

(in seconds), so with 20 player online, each character is saved every 50s, only (and whenever he changes his gear).

This is kind of awkward for a realtime player map :-(

I host both my gameserver and webserver with vilayer.

I can see people moving fine its just the vehicle and safes that are missing.

latest version, player work but vehicle and safes dont work... :/

what do u guys get if you go to urltoyourmap/REST/vehicles or urltoyourmap/REST/safes ? Is there some error? or just []

what do u guys get if you go to urltoyourmap/REST/vehicles or urltoyourmap/REST/safes ? Is there some error? or just []

For /REST/vehicles, I get this (It's too long for the post): http://pastebin.com/nvtuw1Hk

For /REST/safes, I get this:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 5
Failed to connect to MySQL: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. 
Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 14

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 16
[]
Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 33

For /REST/vehicles, I get this (It's too long for the post): http://pastebin.com/nvtuw1Hk

For /REST/safes, I get this:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 5
Failed to connect to MySQL: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. 
Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 14

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 16
[]
Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\livemap_ec\REST\safes\index.php on line 33

Ok problem is at the server where MySQL is hosted. It refuses the connections.

It only refuses the connection for the vehicles and safes? Player display works just fine. I have other apps that connect remotely to the database as well.

Well only difference for query used in players fetch is that vehicles and safes fetch data from Object_DATA table. 

I have fixed the problem on mine.

Am currently using version 0.182

in \REST\safes\index.php and \REST\vehicles\index.php on line 5 you are missing out the $db_port call.

change line 5 of the above files to

$con=mysqli_connect($db_address,$db_user,$db_password,$db_name,$db_port);

in \REST\safes\index.php and \REST\vehicles\index.php on line 5 you are missing out the $db_port call.

Fantastic. That worked for me. :)

Thx dude! My eyes didnt see the difference. I'm using older version in one of the test setups and did some updates to the vehicle list. So when I saw that the updates worked I just copy pasted the whole code over the publish version :facepalm:

I think the port variable were there before 0.182 update but I fucked it up while pasting the changes. Sorry for my mistake. Should not code stuff at 4am :ph34r:. 

I'll make new version with the variable in its place now!

Hi sir;

Thank you for this wonderfull tool.

Unfortunatly i cant acces to the epocktrackermap correctly.

I guess i did configure the config.php correctly but unfortunatly i dont get a

Mysql server's IP adress in a xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx format but it in a  format like this: hive.hfbservers.com

And of course when i put that on this area the tool dont work and the map still not loading.

Can you help me t sort out of this issue?

I really wanted this tool because on HFBs epoch dont get any active map tool.

PS: i'm able to donate to your team some Euro for the excellent work if it's working for me of course.