DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

Anyway, also if it works for now, please be sure you downloaded the actual version of this tool. We will now fix the javascript on our server - you need the newest version for future updates like showing "Safes" and "Safe odes".

Please delete and install all files new from the latest Version in first Post. We did some security changes.

THX

I like what I am seeing here and I'l have a look at it later today.

I'd like to have the Safe feature asap!

We are now working on the Map, that guys can see Safes, Position of them and Codes.

We will roll that out to donators first. 1 MOnth later it will be open for everybody.

After that we will implement delete Vehicles (this will also roll out for Donators first)

Greets

We are now working on the Map, that guys can see Safes, Position of them and Codes.

We will roll that out to donators first. 1 MOnth later it will be open for everybody.

After that we will implement delete Vehicles (this will also roll out for Donators first)

Greets

Sorry, but i know it with your first post. I know how much work it is, but to force people to donate? If your source is good people will donate by herself

i have it running fine with vilayer

Can you let me know how exactly you got it working with Vilayer? I just simply don't see anything on the map and all the settings is correct.

The other Admin tools works fine but I'm at a lost why this is not working for me. I'm always up for donating if a product becomes a really helpful tool to me and this has (or had for me) a lot of promise...

I didnt do anything and special, just put the details in the config file.

With the latest update i cant see safes or vehicles

did you overwrite the index file? there were some major changes to index.html in the latest patch (hotfix5). And remember to clear your browsers cache!

We have added the Vehicles content and the matching key. Also we show the UID of the vehicle so you can delete it by hand from the database (deleting from admin panel will come in future update).

No need to update any files for you guys. It will use the files on our server to bring you the newest version.

Ok guys, all of you need to update to the latest version. We did some minor fixes in the actual Version. Many updates we can just put in the files on our server, so we dont need to roll out a new version all the time. Our tracker shows, that 80% of you guys using an old outdated version.

Hi, nice tool with a comparatively responsive map, even with my connection ;-)

I _really_ like the way you deal with icons that would normally overlap each other!

I don't know what version my head admin had installed, but while looking at my base I noticed that only one (SUV_Red) of three vehicles were shown (not shown: UH60M_MEV_EP1, GAZ_Vodnik_DZE).

Showing the key for locked vehicles is nice too. In the case of my SUV_Red, however, you misinterpreted the lock-to-PlayerUID as an unlocked vehicle, so you should perhaps handle 3 cases: OwnerID = 0->unowned, decipherable as key->owned, not decipherable->ID-locked.

You might want to round the coordinates you display to 2 digits.

Some security would be appreciated. As it is now, anyone who knows the path to the webspace the configured tool resides, can use it.

Last and least: how big an effort would it be to expand the tool to other maps, e.g. Taviana?