DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

New Version Uploaded. Thx for helping us out in that Jungle ;)

I want to use the tool for a private server. It is hosted at my computer but i can see it from the Commander.

Server files are from the Epoch wiki.

but i can´t see player, vehicles, ..... i only see the map.

I enered everything... 127.0.0.1 the port.... i want to use the tool local so the adress should be fine right?

Do i have to upload anything?

Thank you for help

JS files are fine. Just the host where map's image files are went down. Changed epochtracker to use images in another host so the map should work now.

Its asking me for a username and pasword to kamoo.utcity.net ? What does this mean... Bug?

I stil can´t get it to work. Is there any way to "debug" ? Like checking the conection, returned data etc ?

Thanks

Its asking me for a username and pasword to kamoo.utcity.net ? What does this mean... Bug?

I stil can´t get it to work. Is there any way to "debug" ? Like checking the conection, returned data etc ?

Thanks

:facepalm: There is one test build running @ kamoo.utcity.net BUT i didnt remember that it needs authentication :(. I'll upload the map's image files to working host so we get this sh*t sorted out.

I don't know much about this sort of tool so I have to ask. Is there a reason the maps can't be hosted on our on webservers?

BTW - Just sent a $10 donation your way.

The idea of removing map images from package was to get file size smaller because the map images are 138 MB.

And the reason why we wanted to host the js files is that when there are changes (updates) made to those files -> all the changes go straight to all users so no manual update needed.

But if you want I can make local version of the tool. It is just that you just have to manually update it in the future. 

BIG THANKS for the donation  ;)

JS files are fine. Just the host where map's image files are went down. Changed epochtracker to use images in another host so the map should work now.

I might be able to provide some hosting perhaps,

but honestly, just add the map, you dont have to include the map in every update :)

But if you want I can make local version of the tool. It is just that you just have to manually update it in the future. 

This would be much appreciated!

This way our main admin could run the tool locally on the root server and, frankly, I'm wary of any additional external dependencies ;-(

I expect the hassle of having to update, manually, minor (but can understand that you may be afraid of having a multitude of people with different versions asking for advice ;-)

When/if we get a local version: would it be possible to load the map client side? Meaning caching it in e.g. the browser default download directory on 127.0.0.1? When you try to run an admin tool, DaRT, Teamspeak and the game itself simultanously over a DSL1500 line, like I do, every bit of performance enhancement is very welcome ;-)

Hello Mr.Ape :)

There are 2 solutions to your Problem.

1. You create a user account in the Database, that has rread rights only (nothing gets written then)

2. You download a database Dump all 30 sec to your Webserver (or the folder on your root if you installed it there) and read these things out.

Would like to try this but have restricted external database access so kind of renders it useless. Any idea how I could only let this connect without opening my database up to the whole world?

Fixed the item listing for backpacks, vehicles and safes  :ph34r: check if it works.

and thanks for the guy who noticed the error!

Nah, still don´t works for me.... dam where is my mistake...

Do i need to upload the file to like apache ? or can i double-click on index.html ?

Greets

Ok new version 0.190 released. It includes map.config.js file where user can configure the url to map images.

Newest version of the tool and the map images can be downloaded from the links in first post (as soon as Stranger updates it).

If you want full local version(everything hosted in your host) you have to manually download:

http://epochtracker.utcity.net/epochtracker.map.min.js

http://epochtracker.utcity.net/epochtracker.markers.min.js

And edit the index.html to use those local files.

For example if you uploaded the js files to the epochtracker's js folder

edit these two lines:

to

<script src="js/epochtracker.map.min.js"></script>
  <script src="js/epochtracker.markers.min.js"></script>

So, no one to help me to get it working?

Brutus try again please... there were some problems with the map in the past days... should be fine now

the fix was for users who already have working build  :(

I'll check your case when I manage to get some free time.

all right..... much appreciated dude....

Ok new version 0.190 released. It includes map.config.js file where user can configure the url to map images.

Newest version of the tool and the map images can be downloaded from the links in first post (as soon as Stranger updates it).

If you want full local version(everything hosted in your host) you have to manually download:

http://epochtracker.utcity.net/epochtracker.map.min.js

http://epochtracker.utcity.net/epochtracker.markers.min.js

And edit the index.html to use those local files.

For example if you uploaded the js files to the epochtracker's js folder

edit these two lines:

to

<script src="js/epochtracker.map.min.js"></script>
  <script src="js/epochtracker.markers.min.js"></script>

Nice ty!

atm Safes & Vehicles is showing for me. Safes being the most important for me atm.

Do not know why the Players is not working for me atm

Might I request a different way to display safes?

Reason being that most spots have a bunch of safes together (on top of each other)  and when I click them they all show in a nice circle and I can click one of them to look at it, but when I do that they all pop on top of each other again.

Can we maybe keep them all displaying in this circle so I can easily look at them all till I click outside of them again and only then do they pop on top of each other.

Does that make sense?

This is fantastic, thank you for making it.  Everything seems to be working for me, except that it's not showing vehicles on the map.  I'm running Epoch 1.0.2.4 , not too keen on updating to 1.0.2.5 just yet, so hope that's not the issue :)

Edit: The problem was due to the execution time on wamp . Increased it to 90 seconds and everything shows fine now! 

Thanks again, this is a fantastic tool :D