DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

Hi, nice tool with a comparatively responsive map, even with my connection ;-)

I _really_ like the way you deal with icons that would normally overlap each other!

I don't know what version my head admin had installed, but while looking at my base I noticed that only one (SUV_Red) of three vehicles were shown (not shown: UH60M_MEV_EP1, GAZ_Vodnik_DZE).

Showing the key for locked vehicles is nice too. In the case of my SUV_Red, however, you misinterpreted the lock-to-PlayerUID as an unlocked vehicle, so you should perhaps handle 3 cases: OwnerID = 0->unowned, decipherable as key->owned, not decipherable->ID-locked.

You might want to round the coordinates you display to 2 digits.

Some security would be appreciated. As it is now, anyone who knows the path to the webspace the configured tool resides, can use it.

Last and least: how big an effort would it be to expand the tool to other maps, e.g. Taviana?

I don't know what version my head admin had installed, but while looking at my base I noticed that only one (SUV_Red) of three vehicles were shown (not shown: UH60M_MEV_EP1, GAZ_Vodnik_DZE).

This should be fixed in the alpha_0.16 version what rolls out soon.  

Showing the key for locked vehicles is nice too. In the case of my SUV_Red, however, you misinterpreted the lock-to-PlayerUID as an unlocked vehicle, so you should perhaps handle 3 cases: OwnerID = 0->unowned, decipherable as key->owned, not decipherable->ID-locked.

Gotta look into this.

You might want to round the coordinates you display to 2 digits.

Yeah sure. I'll fix it next time i open the code files.

Some security would be appreciated. As it is now, anyone who knows the path to the webspace the configured tool resides, can use it.

ATM easiest way to secure the tool is to use htaccess authentication.

Last and least: how big an effort would it be to expand the tool to other maps, e.g. Taviana?

I will look into this when other bugs etc. are fixed. Should not be a big task. Just new map images and some calculations and changing numbers.

How about something in the script that tells you what version you are using and that if an update is out?

In next version: alpha_0.16 we are gonna implement the version number into the readme file. But  ATM i dont have time to code any update check scripts so you have to manually check the version number from the file.

Whaaaaaaaat 0.18 is out!  :ph34r: check the first post.

If updating existing installation -> just overwrite everything else but the config.php

And guys remember to restrict access for non authenticated users.. Found couple sites running the map today with google search  ;)