DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

Downloaded and installed last night.

Needed to sort out the Apache config and the game servers firewall to allow DB connection but once done it works pretty well. 

I did note one of my Helis was not being displayed where I left it last.  Of course it could have vanished, blown up or been stolen but will have to wait until tonight to check... 

Now if I could just get the Bandit AI (DZAI), their patrols and the heli crashes / loot boxes on there too ;) .  The heli crashes would probably be pretty easy TBH but the bandits do not log to the DB so probably not possible without recoding some of the DZAI mod.

RB

Confirmed the map is not showing my Chinook.  Possible that some vehicle classes are not being reported ?.  Gut feel is that it may be the ones without the thumbnail pic but have not looked in to it or tested.

RB

There are currently not the complete Vehicle list in the files shown on first post. May i give an update on that.

Greetings

Stranger

After I updated the files with the ones from the first post the players aren't showing anymore.

Any idea what that could be?

After I updated the files with the ones from the first post the players aren't showing anymore.

Any idea what that could be?

in REST\players\index.php add under

include '../../config.php';

This

$maxwait = "XYZ";

where XYZ is enter a number

btw, I do not know that much php and am not totally sure what maxwait does, so... all I know is that it was the variable undefined when given a error message

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello.

Sorry to bring back this post alive, but i'm stuck on forking this to ArmA 3 kind of map.

@Stranger, in your 2 functions GridtoGPS ans GPStoGrid, there is a variable set to 53.36807817589577

What is it ?

Is that some sort of coefficient between the pixel size of your map, and the A2 coord system ?

How do you calculate it ?

Thanks

Hello.

Sorry to bring back this post alive, but i'm stuck on forking this to ArmA 3 kind of map.

@Stranger, in your 2 functions GridtoGPS ans GPStoGrid, there is a variable set to 53.36807817589577

What is it ?

Is that some sort of coefficient between the pixel size of your map, and the A2 coord system ?

How do you calculate it ?

Thanks

Yeah its calculated value so that map system understands A2's grid system. If i remember right you need to divide map's pixel size with amount of gridboxes it has. Example if maps width is 1200 px and it has 12 grids: 1200 / 12 = 100. Hope this helps.

Yeah its calculated value so that map system understands A2's grid system. If i remember right you need to divide map's pixel size with amount of gridboxes it has. Example if maps width is 1200 px and it has 12 grids: 1200 / 12 = 100. Hope this helps.

Could you guys make some sort of this for ArmA 3 Altis map ?

Juste the background map, with coord ?

That's would be amazing !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...