DayZ Epoch Admin Tracking Tool

Stranger

Adminmap - Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need that kind of Admin Tracker?

• Yes, i want it. Where can i get it?
    • Im not sure, can you guys help me install it?
    • Naah, keep that away from me!

Are you sure that the host allows remote connections to DB or only local connections? Because the problem is that the app cannot access to your MySQL server.

I have this build working in local & in remote DB's without any issues.

Yes im sure I have other stuff set up from the same DB.

www.renegade2k6.co.uk    Admin Tool, Epoch Prices and stats.

Its probably something to do with the way they are trying to pull the data out of the database, not all hosts may allow the method that is being used. Would be nice to see what hosts its been tested working on and maybe some clarification on the info/database structure the scripts are trying to read.

ok we found out that at some servers the database row "player_data" is called "player_DATA" - we are trying to fix that now. THats why the script cannot access the Players...

This is what my tables look like.

Can I change them to lower case or will that cause some problems?

post-3416-0-22244100-1382299057_thumb.jp

Same as mine, the script here http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/338-privatehivetools-php/ changes them when it installs.

if( $_POST['HIVE_VERSION'] == 'epoch' || $_POST['HIVE_VERSION'] == 'lite' || $_POST['HIVE_VERSION'] == 'original' )

{
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`");
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `object_data`    TO `Object_DATA`");
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `player_data`    TO `Player_DATA`");
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `player_login`   TO `Player_LOGIN`");
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `Object_CLASSES` TO `object_classes`");
                    $result = $db->query("RENAME TABLE `Object_SPAWNS`  TO `object_spawns`");

Epochtracker staff are now aware and are adjusting their script to compensate.

Anyway, also if it works for now, please be sure you downloaded the actual version of this tool. We will now fix the javascript on our server - you need the newest version for future updates like showing "Safes" and "Safe odes".

Please delete and install all files new from the latest Version in first Post. We did some security changes.

THX