whats in the //mods ??? is that  for lesser admin tools ? do I put the lower level admins in that?

when I fly I get knockout timer after a few minutes..

Do you have godmode on when your flying? Also its just for fun and not really practical, one of my admins likes getting in a fishing boat and flies around the map in it heh and the //mods is for giving lower admins some tools but not everything

So you want to remove vehicles from the database and not have them back on restart? Well add this to your admintools.sqf wherever you wish:

["Database Remove", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"DatabaseRemove.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

create a new file with notepad++ and paste this code into it:

private ["_obj","_objectID","_objectUID","_cnt","_locationPlayer"];

_obj = cursorTarget;
_locationPlayer = player modeltoworld [0,0,0];
_cnt = 0;

if (!isNull _obj) then {
_objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID","0"];
_objectUID = _obj getVariable["ObjectUID","0"];
};

_fnc_databaseremtimer = {
_cnt = 5;
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do
{
_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf _obj >> "displayName");
cutText [format["!!!Deleting %1 from Databse in %2 seconds!!!\nMove from current position to cancel",_text,_cnt], "PLAIN DOWN",1];
if (player distance _locationPlayer > 0.2) then {cutText [format["Removal canceled for %1, position of player moved",_text], "PLAIN DOWN",1]; breakOut "exit";};
sleep 1;
_cnt = _cnt - 1;
};
call _func_databaseremove;
};

_func_databaseremove = {
cutText ["Object deleted from Databse", "PLAIN DOWN",1];
PVDZE_obj_Delete = [_objectID,_objectUID];
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Delete";
if (isServer) then {
PVDZE_obj_Delete call server_deleteObj;
};
deletevehicle _obj; 
breakout "exit";
};

call _fnc_databaseremtimer;
};

save the file to your tools folder so admintools/tools DatabaseRemove.sqf

And voila! deletes vehicles from the server and the database!

Just edit your malpointdelete.sqf to this:

_target = cursorTarget;
_objectID = _target getVariable ["ObjectID", "0"];
_objectUID = _target getVariable ["ObjectUID", "0"];
deleteVehicle _target;
PVDZE_obj_Delete = [_objectID, _objectUID, player];
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Delete";
_dotxt = format["Deleted %1",_target];
titleText [_dotxt,"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;

This is all the code that is really required.

I also have lock and unlock functions for vehicles.  They are in separate files, but could probably be combined into 1 with the right parameters passed to them...

lockvehicle.sqf

private ["_vehicle","_removed"];

_vehicle = cursorTarget;

if(DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith { cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_32") , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };
DZE_ActionInProgress = true;

{player removeAction _x} forEach s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;

PVDZE_veh_Lock = [_vehicle,true];
		if(player distance _vehicle < 10) then {

if (local _vehicle) then {
				PVDZE_veh_Lock spawn local_lockUnlock
			} else {
				publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_Lock";
			};
		};

s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
DZE_ActionInProgress = false;

unlockvehicle.sqf

private ["_vehicle","_removed"];

_vehicle = cursorTarget;

if(DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith { cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_32") , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };
DZE_ActionInProgress = true;

{player removeAction _x} forEach s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;

PVDZE_veh_Lock = [_vehicle,false];
		if(player distance _vehicle < 10) then {

if (local _vehicle) then {
				PVDZE_veh_Lock spawn local_lockUnlock
			} else {
				publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_Lock";
			};
		};

s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
DZE_ActionInProgress = false;

Worth adding if you have players that accidentally lock keys in vehicles, or for those pesky times when someone tows a vehicle but doesn't get back in it so it doesn't save, and thus ends up back on the vehicle spawn point on restart.  These will allow you to unlock the vehicle, move it, and then lock it again without having to go through the whole key generation process.

GT

I also have lock and unlock functions for vehicles.  They are in separate files, but could probably be combined into 1 with the right parameters passed to them...

These are excellent, thank you! I'll have to add these in the next update, because:

Update!

* Improved the menu aesthetics

* Replaced old "Temporary Vehicle Spawn" system with newer, better, easier one. Now vehicles can be added/removed much faster via the AdminToolsMain.sqf without the need for individual vehicle files.

* Added lots of vehicles to the new system and made their presentation a bit sexier.

* Updated the Mod menu to include a few scripts I thought would be helpful - Spectate, Toggle Grass, etc.

* Replaced the "Exit" selection with "Main Menu" (Hotkey: T) in order to return to the main menu at any time.

Download/Install Instructions

If got an Idea for an other feature. 

I added to every Script (like ESP or Teleport etc) a global Message, so that every user can see, if an Admin using a "hack".

Example:

if (isnil "malfly") then 
{
    titleText ["Flying - ON / WASD to move / Q&Z for up and down / Space to Hover","PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;
    // NEW LINE
    [nil,nil,rTitleText,"An Admin is using the Admin Tool: Fly Mode", "PLAIN",10] call RE; 

For me it is very important that my players know that i'm playing fair. Can you include this funktion or what do you think about it. Maybe with a variable to enable or disable it like

admintool_fairuse = true;

if (admintool_fairuse = true)
{
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"An Admin is using the Admin Tool: Fly Mode", "PLAIN",10] call RE;
}

I added to every Script (like ESP or Teleport etc) a global Message, so that every user can see, if an Admin using a "hack".

For me it is very important that my players know that i'm playing fair. Can you include this funktion or what do you think about it. Maybe with a variable to enable or disable it like

{
}

I like the 2nd option - the one where the admin has the choice. What's better - do we make it part of an init.sqf argument, or do we add to a global config.sqf with different options (such as for the EnhancedESP)?

@TheVampire, I know you mentioned getting rid of globals. Is it possible to set up a config file without compromising security?

This looks really cool, but it crashes me to desktop. Reply sent.

I like the 2nd option - the one where the admin has the choice. What's better - do we make it part of an init.sqf argument, or do we add to a global config.sqf with different options (such as for the EnhancedESP)?

@TheVampire, I know you mentioned getting rid of globals. Is it possible to set up a config file without compromising security?

This looks really cool, but it crashes me to desktop. Reply sent.

Ok fixed...posted

So I try spawning in a hero car and get this in the RPT. But the regular vehicles work.

11:23:53 "get: STRING (zzzzzzzz), sent: STRING (zzzzzzzz)"
11:23:53 "DISCONNECT: Deepsniper (zzzzzzzz) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE, _characterID: 8 at loc [13677.4,2909.49,0.00135803]"
11:23:53 Client: Remote object 3:12 not found
11:25:29 "PUBLISH: Attempt 3882d600# 1058432: arrow_down_large_ep1.p3d REMOTE"
11:25:29 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1:0:8494:[316,[13681.8,2914.59,0.00164413]]:[]:[]:1:136818291460494:""
11:25:30 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:136818291460494:""
11:25:30 "CUSTOM: Selected "648""
11:25:30 Cannot create non-ai vehicle HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1,
11:25:30 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-C:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE Bought HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1 with ID "136818291460494""

So I try spawning in a hero car and get this in the RPT. But the regular vehicles work.

11:23:53 "get: STRING (zzzzzzzz), sent: STRING (zzzzzzzz)"
11:23:53 "DISCONNECT: Deepsniper (zzzzzzzz) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE, _characterID: 8 at loc [13677.4,2909.49,0.00135803]"
11:23:53 Client: Remote object 3:12 not found
11:25:29 "PUBLISH: Attempt 3882d600# 1058432: arrow_down_large_ep1.p3d REMOTE"
11:25:29 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1:0:8494:[316,[13681.8,2914.59,0.00164413]]:[]:[]:1:136818291460494:""
11:25:30 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:136818291460494:""
11:25:30 "CUSTOM: Selected "648""
11:25:30 Cannot create non-ai vehicle HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1,
11:25:30 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-C:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE Bought HMMWV__M1151_M@_CZ_DES_EP1 with ID "136818291460494""

11:51:23 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1:0:11909:[150,[13647.5,2907.5,0.0107918]]:[]:[]:1:136475290750466:""
11:51:24 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:136475290750466:""
11:51:24 "CUSTOM: Selected "652""
11:51:24 Cannot create non-ai vehicle HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1,
11:51:24 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-B:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE Bought HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1 with ID "136475290750466""

Same thing is happening why wont the it create on the 4th line here? 

Btw you guys work fast! I love it!

11:51:23 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1:0:11909:[150,[13647.5,2907.5,0.0107918]]:[]:[]:1:136475290750466:""
11:51:24 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:136475290750466:""
11:51:24 "CUSTOM: Selected "652""
11:51:24 Cannot create non-ai vehicle HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1,
11:51:24 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-B:1 (Deepsniper) REMOTE Bought HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1 with ID "136475290750466""

Same thing is happening why wont the it create on the 4th line here? 

Btw you guys work fast! I love it!

HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1

HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1

one too many _.. was that me or was that you? :p

HMMWV__M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1

HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1

one too many _.. was that me or was that you? :P

That was probably you guys... 

Anyways that fixed it thanks. 

Also I would like to point out that if you try to build the M240 nest that spawns in the builders box you get kicked for vehicle restriction #36

which is technically the 38th line...

5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview"

Example:

if (isnil "malfly") then 
{
    titleText ["Flying - ON / WASD to move / Q&Z for up and down / Space to Hover","PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;
    // NEW LINE

{
}

I would personally, not add this feature.

If you are only giving admin to players that can handle it than you don't need to worry.

Plus this then takes away the ability for an actual admin to montior players.

Maybe an optional addon but this to me is the dayzst map feature that i hated the most.

whats in the //mods ??? is that  for lesser admin tools ? do I put the lower level admins in that?

when I fly I get knockout timer after a few minutes..

You are carrying too much weight, if you fly with too much weight you will get overburdaned.

Looking good,

Malory

I would personally, not add this feature.

If you are only giving admin to players that can handle it than you don't need to worry.

Plus this then takes away the ability for an actual admin to montior players.

Maybe an optional addon but this to me is the dayzst map feature that i hated the most.

The plan is that the Server Hoster can chose it if he want this feature or not

The plan is that the Server Hoster can chose it if he want this feature or not

I'd be OK with this as long as it's Off by default, easily toggle-able, and coded by you. I don't really see a need or desire for it. Admins should trust who they have in their ranks or only give them access to certain commands.

The alternative is using some variation of "diag_log ("Output to RPT");" in the scripts to output PID# and script name so that server owners can look and see which admins are using which commands. But again, I don't have any plans on including this myself. I will, however, accept a Pull Request for it should someone want to do this (and it works).