Is there any chance you can do a version number and change log like DZAI? At the moment I have to keep checking on here for changes or looking on github for how many hours ago stuff was changed

This is DZAI page

https://github.com/dayzai/DayZBanditAI

I like it how you see the version number straight off.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

I'm a bit hesitant to do this as, like you said, users can simply check the Github page to see if anything new has happened. Although, perhaps I could start using Github's Releases system, or simply place a Revision # in the title of this forum thread and in tools somewhere so users can compare their version with the current one. Not sure yet how I want to approach this.

When i'm finish, of curse :)

@Gregarious: Will you include a config.sqf or something to the adminmenu folder? Or everything in the init.sqf of the mission file?

I like the idea of adding a config. It would be useful for things like ESPEnhanced options, enabling/disabling @Revoplay's Fair Use addon, and setting up Admins/Mods. I'll have to look into it some more script-wise. I haven't added a config to a script before, but I think I already know how it's done. If anyone knows of any good tutorials on adding a config file to a script, paste them here.

So, i'm finished the Fair Use Section. 

I hope you can include it, Gregarious.

When you have everything figured out and working, you might want to make a new thread containing it and instructions on how to use it, then I can link to it from within the Optional section of my instructions. How does that sound? Either that, or let's come up with a config.sqf that can enable/disable this feature. That will prevent adding more stuff to the init.sqf. We can simply have "[] execVM "admintools\init.sqf";" or "[] execVM "admintools\config.sqf";". But as I mentioned above, I'm not entirely sure about the best way to approach this. Also, @TheVampire made a good point on the usefulness of adding this to the dayz_server.pbo to prevent it from being accessed by hackers, but I'm afraid my skill in scripting is such that I would need to rely on others for this functionality.

I also have an idea there is a script for an addon to blue Phoenix on the forums I'm currently on my phone so can't search for it. Basically if gave you a menu of every veichle in the database from Ladas to a10 etc that spawned them with a key, I cannot for the life of me get it to work with these tools however I'm no coder

What would you think of adding this ?

I also have an idea there is a script for an addon to blue Phoenix on the forums I'm currently on my phone so can't search for it. Basically if gave you a menu of every veichle in the database from Ladas to a10 etc that spawned them with a key, I cannot for the life of me get it to work with these tools however I'm no coder

What would you think of adding this ?

You mean like

Installed the old version two days ago without success, installed the above last night and poof working :-)

Can you add the timer like on crates to the temp vehicle spawn? As currently it deletes them after a few seconds. I can teleport at all just sets my position back to its original position :-\

This has made our server 100% better as its currently a WIP and lots of bugs mean vehicles get destroyed frequently :-(

Lastly can this be installed on server pbo rather then in the mission pbo?

[Edit]Just read a few posts above I'll look into running on server pbo myself on Monday if its successful I'll come here add to this.

Is it a bug or a feature that you can not call the Admin Menu from inside a vehicle?

Other than that works great besides some functions which will kick you even with the tweaked battleye filters

Edit: ran into a "slight" problem. For some reason as soon as I'm using the Admintool theres an error on joining the server for missing trader_menu.sqf and the traders stop working?

Installed the old version two days ago without success, installed the above last night and poof working :-)

Can you add the timer like on crates to the temp vehicle spawn? As currently it deletes them after a few seconds. I can teleport at all just sets my position back to its original position :-\

This has made our server 100% better as its currently a WIP and lots of bugs mean vehicles get destroyed frequently :-(

Lastly can this be installed on server pbo rather then in the mission pbo?

[Edit]Just read a few posts above I'll look into running on server pbo myself on Monday if its successful I'll come here add to this.

Oh, I meant that I don't have any problems with fixing this so that it does appear while inside a vehicle. 

Now I just need to figure out how.

can you please help me, i used this on my server with your admin tool but now the server doesnt work http://opendayz.net/threads/release-scroll-menu-pick-your-own-spawn-point-and-loadout.13143/

thats the custom loadout with vehicle spawn and it doesnt work, please can you tell me how to use both of them?

gregarious it does work, as I have that on my server and temp vehicles do not dissapear, thats the reason why I suggested people do that :)

I believe you, but it doesn't 'work' for me because I don't need it. Temp vehicles don't despawn on my server, and I've only done the fix described in my install instructions, not yours. So, I need to know why some people don't have their vehicles despawning and some do.

can you please help me, i used this on my server with your admin tool but now the server doesnt work http://opendayz.net/threads/release-scroll-menu-pick-your-own-spawn-point-and-loadout.13143/

thats the custom loadout with vehicle spawn and it doesnt work, please can you tell me how to use both of them?

We need more info. You haven't said what error you're getting. Check your server's RPT log to see which files are throwing errors and why.

You mentioned Battleye filters before. Does that mean your error is a script restriction?

Hi, sorry if this sounds dumb but I can't get this installed on my private dedicated server.

Here's what I did:

1. Extracted the "admintools " folder into my mission folder (DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus).

2. Edited my init.sqf, added the code at the bottom and replaced "1111111" with my playerID.

3. Opened description.ext and added "#include "admintools\dialog.hpp" at the bottom.

4. Replaced the original .txt BattlEye files.

But nothing shows up when I enter the server even if I go to the lobby and join again, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?