};
        };
//Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks
        if(_isModularDoor && (dayz_characterID == _ownerID)) then {
                if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
                        _player_deleteBuild = true;
                };      
        };

ya thats good, i was ttrying to get plot and not plot for life support with that

I'm going to go back to this I think:

//Allow owners to delete modulars
        if(_isModular && (dayz_characterID == _ownerID)) then {
                };
        };
        if(_isModularDoor && (dayz_characterID == _ownerID)) then {
                };      
        };

I think it's still allowing anyone to remove for you because you implemented my messy fix last night. If you move the edited line back outside of the if (_nearPlot >0) section it will work ok. 

Edit: Oh and we still need to add changes to player_building Downgrade.sqf to the instructions as currently only the owner can remove a lock from a door. 

Edited by rosska85

ya thats good, i was ttrying to get plot and not plot for life support with th

Why not something like that ?

_PLAYERUID = PlayerUID from the player //IDK how to do that lawl ^^
_allowed = "Inventory line in plotpole"

//Allow owners to delete modulars
        if(_isModular && (_PLAYERUID IN _Allowed)) then {
                };
        };
        if(_isModularDoor && (_PLAYERUID IN _Allowed)) then {
                };      

};

#EDIT Ups, you allready did that in remove.sqf, why you dont do that in the selfactions ? maybe it would be better.

Zupa I've added information to the main readme on git, along with install instructions for both servers running plot for life and servers not running plot for life. I'd appreciate it if you could update the original post with the updated info so it's clearer for people. 

#EDIT Ups, you allready did that in remove.sqf, why you dont do that in the selfactions ? maybe it would be better.

The way it is setup works fine, the issue cen was having was because of a dirty fix I suggested last night which I hadn't been able to test myself until today. 

Zupa I've added information to the main readme on git, along with install instructions for both servers running plot for life and servers not running plot for life. I'd appreciate it if you could update the original post with the updated info so it's clearer for people. 

The way it is setup works fine, the issue cen was having was because of a dirty fix I suggested last night which I hadn't been able to test myself until today. 

yes allready notice it ^^ just had no time to change my post :P

I've noticed you guys are mentioning on page two that the instructions aren't good for non-plot for life servers.  This is me ;)

I've looked at adding this into my fn_Selfactions.sqf

_nearplotPole = nearestObject [player,"Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"]; 
_ownerPUID = _nearplotPole getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];

But that doesn't seem to affect shit.  I don't know wtf I'm doing but figure it wasn't getting the _owerPUID defined anywhere.  

Either with this in or without I get no errors and no options on scroll to manage pole.  

If any could help with this or post a fix it'd rock!

I've noticed you guys are mentioning on page two that the instructions aren't good for non-plot for life servers.  This is me ;)

I've looked at adding this into my fn_Selfactions.sqf

_nearplotPole = nearestObject [player,"Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"]; 
_ownerPUID = _nearplotPole getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];

But that doesn't seem to affect shit.  I don't know wtf I'm doing but figure it wasn't getting the _owerPUID defined anywhere.  

Either with this in or without I get no errors and no options on scroll to manage pole.  

If any could help with this or post a fix it'd rock!

I've added separate instructions for people not using plot for life on the github page, hopefully Zupa will amend the OP shortly. I'm pretty sure they should all be in working order (didn't have a lot of time to test them earlier), if you try them out and let me know how you get on. If you run into any issues then I'll try and get them sorted tomorrow.

Here's a direct link to the non plot for life instructions.

https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md

Edit: Also, worth noting that if you don't use plot for life and you placed the pole already and then died. Even with the proper instructions you wont get an option show on your pole unless you add your UID to the admin list in fn_selfActions. You'd need to place a new plot pole so it's ownerID matches your current characterID. 

unfortunately i wasn't able to get this to work on my current build. 

i use epoch admin tools, and i had to make several changes to one of the .hpp files to even get my test machine to start.

and then i got the server running, but nothing appeared to function. so no doubt i messed something up.

or theres a conflict with one of the many mods i'm running

i was able to get it working on a clean epoch p4l/snap pro build.

but right now i cbf re-writing 3 mission files one for each server.

but i gotta say, you've done a really good job with this addon. 

unfortunately i wasn't able to get this to work on my current build. 

i use epoch admin tools, and i had to make several changes to one of the .hpp files to even get my test machine to start.

and then i got the server running, but nothing appeared to function. so no doubt i messed something up.

or theres a conflict with one of the many mods i'm running

i was able to get it working on a clean epoch p4l/snap pro build.

but right now i cbf re-writing 3 mission files one for each server.

but i gotta say, you've done a really good job with this addon. 

You may have to remove any of the defined items which are already defined in the admintools dialog.hpp, I've not got  much experience working with GUIs though I'm afraid so it's only a guess. This was actually part of the reason I avoided a GUI in my original version of this script was because GUIs always seem to cause issues with each other haha. 

Thanks Rosska, I'll give it a shot and let you know how it works.

I just finished trying it out a few times and can't seem to get it.  

I noticed in step 7 you mentioned to make sure you update all 3 files but only list two.. Did I miss something there?

Ah woops, the other file is player_buildingDowngrade.sqf, I've added it to the instructions. Though that file shouldn't directly prevent the rest working, it's only called when trying to remove a lock from a door etc. 

Are you getting any errors? Or what is actually happening? 

Yeah sorry so vague.. 

I am getting no errors at all on the rpt and testing it on a server with one plot pole.  Overpoch Cherno with snap pro 4, editing their player build to work with this.

When I go to scroll on the pole, I get in red, Maintain area, Maintain preview, switch weapon.  I've pulled the pole and planted again although I don't think that is necessary but to be safe.

One thing I don't know if it should effect is I've never had a custom variables.sqf, so I just created one with the one line and call it from init.sqf directly after the original variables call.

s_player_plotManagement = -1;

Yeah sorry so vague.. 

I am getting no errors at all on the rpt and testing it on a server with one plot pole.  Overpoch Cherno with snap pro 4, editing their player build to work with this.

When I go to scroll on the pole, I get in red, Maintain area, Maintain preview, switch weapon.  I've pulled the pole and planted again although I don't think that is necessary but to be safe.

One thing I don't know if it should effect is I've never had a custom variables.sqf, so I just created one with the one line and call it from init.sqf directly after the original variables call.

Installation instructions updated.

Look at step 5 a on github to fix your problem.

Yeah sorry so vague.. 

If the option isn't showing, it's definitely something in fn_selfActions or a missed definition for a variable. There's a good chance your client RPT is showing an error like 'error undefined variable s_player_plotManagement = -1; in fn_selfActions.sqf'.

If you've not already got a custom variables.sqf, then in the file you've created encase that in 

dayz_resetSelfActions = {
};

So like this

dayz_resetSelfActions = {
};

Ok, I've just installed it on a clean copy from the instructions and identified an issue with the fn_selfActions, section 5 D. It has you looking for something which exists in two places so there's a chance people are adding it in the wrong place. I've updated the instructions accordingly and also added a note for people who don't already have a variables.sqf in their mission file. 

Hello guys! I did install with this guide: https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md today. Some hours ago.

It is working but... Players can  remove Floors, ladders, walls (cinder and wooden ) and ?doors without locks?. THEY ARE NOT ADDED TO THE PLOTPOLE / OR TAGGED FRIENDLY.

I have tried to install this script several times.

I have installed : Singlecoin currency ( 999 zupa ), wicked ai, snap building.

only errors in rpt: ( show up after installing plot management. ) 

http://pastebin.com/FYk7WU2u