[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

Got another custom hiveext.dll ready

adds extra table: "banking_data"

adds extra field to char_data: "Cash_Money"

updated playerupdate hive code to support 17th index element

added 2 handlers (CHILD:298 & 299) to support banking_data table

CHILD:298 >>> fetch player banking data on joining server

CHILD:299 >>> update player banking data

just finished compiling the dll still need to make a simple sql query file to add needed field and table

but have no time to do that right now, will do it this evening tho.

i'll upload everything when i'm done and you guys can test it out. not confirmed working or tested for bug

compiler returned 0 errors so it should be good to go.

if it has bugs i can have thevisad take a look at it if its over my head, if anyone knows the guy. he's the

creator of the reality hive. a most helpfull guy he is :)

will soon release my custom auto refuel that you now have to pay goldcoins for and update it in the future

with config files that handle fueltank size and fuel base price/L etc and do calculations of that to see

how many liters where fueld and get a realistic price that way... but first i have to get this hive out of the way :p

I can't seem to get the Plot Pole for Life 2.2.4 to work with the 999 gold currency system, Gold side works fine, saves, all actions work but then the plot pole breaks, can build but can't upgrade or downgrade or tag as friendly(when you tag the plot owner the option just stays there as though you never hit it but only for the plot pole owner nobody else) and then you don't keep the plot pole after death

All is working well, but it seems when the server restarts the players still have the same amount of gold and the items theyve bought, the gold will go down when they purchase something, but will go back to normal when it restarts, anyone know what im missing  or have done wrong?

any helps greatly appreciated!!

kane

I can't seem to get the Plot Pole for Life 2.2.4 to work with the 999 gold currency system, Gold side works fine, saves, all actions work but then the plot pole breaks, can build but can't upgrade or downgrade or tag as friendly(when you tag the plot owner the option just stays there as though you never hit it but only for the plot pole owner nobody else) and then you don't keep the plot pole after death

Same here. I did read a post that somebody had to merge some files. However, I cannot seem to find that post again.

Dont very often post in here,but thought i will to say a HUGE thanks to Zupa for the work he's done here,got it working lovely,also i have a little fix for those of you using Epoch Admin Tools not working by defualt,you need to edit your admintools/dialog.hpp to look like this,and it works as normal. :)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/// Styles
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Control types

class AdminDialog
{
	idd = -1;
	movingenable = 0;

class Controls {
		class RscText_1000: RscTextT
		{
			idc = 1000;
			x = 0.283646 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			y = 0.22492 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
			w = 0.432709 * safezoneW;
			h = 0.55016 * safezoneH;
			colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,0.7};
		};
		class RscText_1001: RscTextT
		{
			idc = 1001;
			text = "Pick a vehicle or select a category";
			x = 0.295498 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			y = 0.235917 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
			w = 0.170212 * safezoneW;
			h = 0.0166935 * safezoneH;
		};
		class RscListbox_1500: RscListbox
		{
			idc = 13000;
			x = 0.290407 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			y = 0.268674 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
			w = 0.419186 * safezoneW;
			h = 0.447636 * safezoneH;
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1700: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = -1;
			text = "Temp";
			x = 0.297168 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			y = 0.720556 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
			w = 0.0651391 * safezoneW;
			h = 0.0590864 * safezoneH;
			onButtonClick = "TempDialogSelected = (lbCurSel 13000); ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);";
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1701: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = -1;
			text = "Perm";
			x = 0.37154 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			onButtonClick = "PermDialogSelected = (lbCurSel 13000); ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);";
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1702: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = 12004;
			text = "Air";
			x = 0.485168 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			y = 0.218000 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
			onButtonClick="[""Air""] call LoadSpecificList;";
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1704: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = 12005;
			text = "Land";
			x = 0.55954 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			onButtonClick="[""LandVehicle""] call LoadSpecificList;";
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1705: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = 12006;
			text = "Sea";
			x = 0.633912 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			onButtonClick="[""Ship""] call LoadSpecificList;";
		};
		class RscShortcutButton_1710: RscShortcutButton
		{
			idc = -1;
			text = "Close";
			x = 0.633912 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
			onButtonClick = "((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);";
		};
	};
};

cyberdemon thanks for this. I tried the code you copied above, it changed the error message but didn't resolve the issue for me. I still get an error message:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1t.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp, line 6: /AdminDialog/Controls.RscText_1000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

can anyone please tell me how to resolve admintools rsctext error? Thanks

for some reason I'm not getting the option to bank at my laptops. I've placed them myself in the mission.sqf:

variables http://pastebin.com/j5f3Ljsd

selfaction http://pastebin.com/bivkvzfx

_vehicle_104128 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Laptop_EP1", [4316.8242, 4765.7012, 0.69932973], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_104128 = _this;
  _this setDir 50.267807;
  _this setPos [4316.8242, 4765.7012, 0.69932973];
};

_vehicle_104129 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Laptop_EP1", [4316.8418, 4764.4961, 0.70494616], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_104129 = _this;
  _this setDir 107.4182;
  _this setPos [4316.8418, 4764.4961, 0.70494616];
};

Im trying to add a NPC as the banker. i can scroll on the banker and access the ATM but it also gives me the option to "give money to Yuri Popov" How would i remove the give money option without having to add this NPC to the server_traders

Have you succeeded in this? I would like to have Bankers too rather than laptop etc. objects.

Can anyone please share the files to add Bankers? thanks.

We just installed and now waiting for host screen. I figure we did something wrong but not see in the RPT file.

Has anybody put a video together on this yet. 

DLLKillem

fig.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

We just installed and now waiting for host screen. I figure we did something wrong but not see in the RPT file.

Has anybody put a video together on this yet. 

DLLKillem

fig.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

Check your hive.log or sql db