[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

@Storm Do you still have that stuff i need to put in for the donator bank max? I deleted the doc by accident

No need, if you have Zupa's newest banking he has the bank max in it.

We pretty much spent most of yesterday figuring out the duping.

this still doesnt work for me, I spawn in and it pauses on a black screen(like before) and then load for a sec then pops up with eat/drink/blood dayz hud and then I spawn. We also have three character selection on my server and before it worked fine with ess and now 3 char. select comes up but not ess. Thanks for trying to help though :D

Can you give me the link for the 3 character system you're using so I can check over the files? I'll also check on my server because I put the fixes that I posted in last night but never checked that they worked, so I'll let you know how mine is doing. 

Nothing on Vilayer banking problems?

Edit: Alright I think i figured it out.

Hmm, still can't figure out the issue, ive watched the server logs

I have Vilayer and as far as I know it's fine. I think anyways. 

Two things just to be clear...

- Is it possible to use this as-is on Taviana (obviously using Tavi server_traders and what not v. Chernarus traders)?

- And, there is no way to get this working on a non-dedicated server if your host will not swap out the dlls for you?

(I have asked them, but am waiting to hear back.)

I've fixed my issue, i stumbled upon changing skins wipes the coins within the banks and i swapped the text in traders and bank to have commas and such but since that all traders say "any" instead of coins and im looking a fix for that

Can you help me out? What can I fix? Is it something on log in?

your missing the edits in player_wearClothes.sqf 

Working on adding functionality to the latest Epoch HiveExt

Should be worth gold for a final version of this mod.

GvcgkzQ.png

Soul,

Can you explain how to implement this fix in more detail? I can't seem to find where this would go in the player_wearClothes.sqf that I have in my compile directory.

If anyone wants help moving away from using headshots for currency location and have full access to their SQL and can modify its schema then drop me a PM and I'll share my edits.

I have money stored in a new field and everything is working as it should be.

If anyone wants help moving away from using headshots for currency location and have full access to their SQL and can modify its schema then drop me a PM and I'll share my edits.

I have money stored in a new field and everything is working as it should be.

I wouldn't really make any big edits... The new version with the extdb will most likely be out with a new field.

This thread seriously needs to be split up in development and bug reports!

That is why we need our own mod release forum.

Not sure if the mods or admins looked at the request yet....

I'll send a message to one of the admins and see if they will do or not. I believe the mods can not make forum sections.

Can you give me the link for the 3 character system you're using so I can check over the files? I'll also check on my server because I put the fixes that I posted in last night but never checked that they worked, so I'll let you know how mine is doing. 

I have Vilayer and as far as I know it's fine. I think anyways. 

Here is the link to the mod I use

I messaged the admins last night. No reply yet.

I'm willing to create an entire forum on my website just for this project.

If anyone wants me to do so, just say the word.

I was thinking the same thing as well. What forum system you using?

I wouldn't really make any big edits... The new version with the extdb will most likely be out with a new field.

I can manually merge any new commits from github, this isn't really an issue for me. I'd just much rather have things a little bit separate and purposeful rather than using fields that are actually used, even if its only the headshot count.

Purely personal preference, this is by no means a dig at Zupa as I'm very grateful for the hardwork he's put into this mod.