Thanks for all of your work on this outstanding tool!  However, I have a serious issue which I'm hoping you can help me with.  I'm using this admin tool for my Overwatch server.  With the current schema they are using for their version 024 when you try to add buildings, they go into the 'instance_deployable' table.  The only problem is that when the server loads up it skips everything in the table that isn't a tent and does not load it into the game.  I was able to get around this by following this guide: http://dayz.st/w/Custom_Buildings 

So currently, to add buildings into my server, I have to use the PHP tool, which adds them to the 'instance_deployable' table, then copy and paste the building id, worldspace, and other relevant info into the 'instance_building' table.  Is there a way that you could code the tool to have the option of using either hive schema so that items can be spawned to either the 'instance_building' OR 'instance_deployable' table, depending on which type of server you are running?  I've tried to edit the PHP code myself for that function and have been unsuccessful at getting it working right.

Ok I bought that baby pack from gator now getting these 4 errors

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 10

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 13

oh and again it defaulted the www to public_hmtl

Also trying the login.php or index.php i get this as the error
ERROR, CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE!
Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (111)

I had a question about the key generator & the new key names. I noticed the key name in game does not match the database key name. Example. I just bought a Camo SUV and the in game name is Blue Key (0398) but the database name for this key is ItemKeyBlue899 The thing i don't like about this is if someone lost a key but has the in game name written down it does not help us track down the key because it does not match up with the database name. If in game the key were called Blue Key (899) or even (0899) we could just easily put a key in there players inventory, but since it is the way it is now I was wondering if it was possible to edit the key generator to find the key we need from the database by searching for it using the in game code. Example, search for the in game code which is "0398" and have the key generator tell us that it is actually "ItemKeyBlue899". I don't know if its possible to do this but if it is possible it would make many admins life easier!

Anything on this? Is it possible to do?

Ok I bought that baby pack from gator now getting these 4 errors

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 10

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home4/soad/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 13

oh and again it defaulted the www to public_hmtl

Also trying the login.php or index.php i get this as the error
ERROR, CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE!

Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (111)

Are you setting corerect instance and mysql info from your dayz server?

Thanks for all of your work on this outstanding tool!  However, I have a serious issue which I'm hoping you can help me with.  I'm using this admin tool for my Overwatch server.  With the current schema they are using for their version 024 when you try to add buildings, they go into the 'instance_deployable' table.  The only problem is that when the server loads up it skips everything in the table that isn't a tent and does not load it into the game.  I was able to get around this by following this guide: http://dayz.st/w/Custom_Buildings

So currently, to add buildings into my server, I have to use the PHP tool, which adds them to the 'instance_deployable' table, then copy and paste the building id, worldspace, and other relevant info into the 'instance_building' table.  Is there a way that you could code the tool to have the option of using either hive schema so that items can be spawned to either the 'instance_building' OR 'instance_deployable' table, depending on which type of server you are running?  I've tried to edit the PHP code myself for that function and have been unsuccessful at getting it working right.

i understand i will find a solution.

I had a question about the key generator & the new key names. I noticed the key name in game does not match the database key name. Example. I just bought a Camo SUV and the in game name is Blue Key (0398) but the database name for this key is ItemKeyBlue899 The thing i don't like about this is if someone lost a key but has the in game name written down it does not help us track down the key because it does not match up with the database name. If in game the key were called Blue Key (899) or even (0899) we could just easily put a key in there players inventory, but since it is the way it is now I was wondering if it was possible to edit the key generator to find the key we need from the database by searching for it using the in game code. Example, search for the in game code which is "0398" and have the key generator tell us that it is actually "ItemKeyBlue899". I don't know if its possible to do this but if it is possible it would make many admins life easier!

i had already noticed. on todo

BANLIST feature added for "Battleye Extended Controls" users, is a BEC Plugin (Python) to manage your BANS over the HIVE TOOL.

the latest BEC version is needed!

i will make this plugin now as whitelist from db, then you have two options what you can use;  whitelist from db or from the text file.

for a banlist i have first to look how it works to insert a ban through BEC. ( read from DB is not a problem )

the display of the "keys" in the inventory is not correct.

i can do nothing about this..

a example why,  from  "dayz_code\Configs\CfgWeapons\Item\ItemKeys.hpp":

class ItemKeyYellow2211: ItemKeyYellow { <<<<<---- item key class id

keyid = 9711;<<<--------- owner  / character id

displayName = "Yellow Key (9f0f)"; <--- display in inventory ( this MIX of different CHAR'S for each KEY is not possible to generate ) 

};

the display of the "keys" in the inventory is not correct.

i can do nothing about this..

a example why,  from  "dayz_code\Configs\CfgWeapons\Item\ItemKeys.hpp":

class ItemKeyYellow2211: ItemKeyYellow { <<<<<---- item key class id

keyid = 9711;<<<--------- owner  / character id

displayName = "Yellow Key (9f0f)"; <--- display in inventory ( this MIX of different CHAR'S for each KEY is not possible to generate ) 

};

I wounder if there's a way to make a mod to name the key the same as db name instead of using them random CHARS hmm! I will look into it a bit,

I have a new Epoch host and I'm hosting this on my own PC now instead of on a webhost. I have two issues.

1. The only traders that can be edited at Stary are Can Trader and Ammo Trader. There is a "Black Market Trader - Olsha", but I think that's the one that is at Stary. The hive tool is missing the following traders at Stary: Weapons, Parts, Auto, Doctor.

2. The Info Board doesn't display right. I have to click on someone's name on the info board page to get the menu on the left side of the page to show up.

Screenshots:

asns.png

ahwi.png

Go to the settings tab and switch to instance 17 whenever you want to edit traders, then revert to 11 when done. Not sure about the second issue though.

I uploaded to the web host I was using and the info board works again. Switching to instance 17 works but it doesn't tell you which traders they are, only things like Ammo Trader 1, Ammo Trader 2, etc. Will this be fixed in the next version of the hive tools?

BTW nightmare this looks fantastic mate... congratz on it becoming a bit of a hit...

Unfortunately, it's making me feel even dumber than I am, because I can't get the damm thing to work...or tbh, even how to start making it work..

I can tell you that I run a vanilla epoch server over at vilayer....and the only modding/that sort of stuff is I put a custom debug on it..lol... and I can use heidisql for the DB... thats about as far as I've gone so far..

really starting to feel old, and my brain isn't keeping up anymore