Hi  i have had the same problem, the test passes fine, but when i then add details for the Hive tools i get this 

Checking minimum version (5.2.0)...Pass

You are running PHP 5.2.11

Checking memory limit (128M or better recommended)...Pass

Checking for mysql support...Pass

Checking for JSON...Pass

Checking if 'config.php' writable...Pass

cannot open config.php

Any help would be great thanks

turned out my website hosting company needed to give me better modify rights to the folder

Can anyone help me make sense of this?

I've installed the WAMP and gotten the .php files to work within the local environment. When I try to get the installer to access the db, it returns:

"no connection to DB or not enough RIGHTS."

I have used navicat to create an entirely separate user with permissions to edit everything in the database and am using localhost on port 3306 to connect. The name of the db should be "hivemind" (no quotes) and db user and db pass should be identical to the user i set up with navicat, correct? I have no idea why this will not connect to the db. Server is running on the same machine as the WAMP and the tools files.

Any help?

Can anyone help a noob out and post a detailed guide on how to install this for a dayz.st epoch server?

Maybe even upload a video, i'm not even joking when i'm saying that i would be willing to pay anyone who could fix this for me  :)

Hi i have this tool running very nicely, but i think i might have made an error , when i try to spawn a vehicle i get this error message

Survivor is dead or does not exist in "Character/Survivor Table".

i use Dayz st for hosting the game if this helps ?

i use Dayz st for hosting the game if this helps ?

Instance is going to be your answer.  Go find what instance your server is using in the mission file/init.sqf.  Make sure this is the same number you're using for instance in the Hive Tool settings.

Instance is going to be your answer.  Go find what instance your server is using in the mission file/init.sqf.  Make sure this is the same number you're using for instance in the Hive Tool settings.

thank you for that works a treat 

Any ideas on why this doesn't seem to work on other ports? We had private hive tools setup and working on port 80. I moved the webserver to port 8080 and now hive tools doesnt work from external sources. It will work from localhost  .  At first I thought it was a webserver issue but i noticed that phpmyadmin is working just find from remote devices unlike hive tools.   Any ideas? Also note I do have "allow all " set in my config file for php.

TLDR 

Switched server to port 8080 other web apps work fine hive tools wont work

Error - 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Hi i have this tool running very nicely, but i think i might have made an error , when i try to spawn a vehicle i get this error message

Survivor is dead or does not exist in "Character/Survivor Table".

Make sure in your Settings, you have "epoch" selected for Hive Schema and Server Instance and World ID set properly. For me, those were both "11".

Hi,

The Section "Epoch Trader Items" shows nothing.

In the settings i changed the instance to 17, but nothing happened.

The Server_Traders (Database) shows Instance 17 but in my init.sqf there is 11.

I'm a bit confused of that, because all my Traders from 17 are working correctly.

EDIT: I have fixed it for myself. The Names of the Traders in my Database were "Server_TRADERS", "Trader_TIDS",... so i changed it in your epoch_trader.func.php to that names and it works ;)

But can anyone tell me what the "dayZ_instance = 11;" in my init.sqf means. I know it is the instance of the Chernarus Epoch map but i got confused because of "Instance 17" in the database 

Hi all,

I wanted to share a small tool I wrote this morning, meant to enable a PHP-user to get a quick overview of the GPS coordinates of database objects.

When you use e.g. the object editor (btw: I was delighted when I noticed that you can use the 'Classname' button for filtering: just type 'vault' and you can very quickly select displaying all safes present in the database on a single page), you are able to

• ctrl-a select all,
  • ctrl-c copy all the page's content and
  • ctrl-v paste it into a text file on your desktop.

The result, let's call it DB.txt, is quite readable and contains the worldspace coordinates at the end of every second line.

Now you can use a small awk script (install GNU awk, for example from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gawk.htm) to convert into Chernarus GPS coordinates:

Create a file DB2GPS.bat containing

----->

@ECHO off
ECHO %1
"C:\LOCAL\GnuWin32\bin\awk.exe" -f DB2GPS.awk "%1" > "DB2GPS_out.txt"
rem pause

------<

(insert your actual installation path instead of C:\LOCAL)

and a file DB2GPS.awk

----->

# awk script file for converting DayZ worldspace coordinates to Chernarus GPS
# chernarusYoffset = 153.60;
{
  OUT = gensub(/(.+)(\[(.+),\[(.+),(.+),(.+)\]\])/, "\\4 \\5 OKAY", "g", $0)
  where = match(OUT, "OKAY")
  if ( where != 0 ) {
    split(OUT, arr, " ")
    printf("%s  ==> GPS: X = %.2f, Y = %.2f\n", $0, 0.01*strtonum(arr[1]), 153.60-0.01*strtonum(arr[2]))
    #printf("%s  ==> GPS: %.0f/%.0f\n", $0, 0.01*strtonum(arr[1]), 153.60-0.01*strtonum(arr[2]))
  } else print $0
}
-----<

Now simply drag the DB.txt on the DB2GPS.bat ('open with') and awk will create a file DB2GPS_out.txt where the GPS coordinates are appended to every line sporting a worldspace coordinate construct.

Note that due to the Unix nature of the tool it does not like blanks in the full path to the file you dragged.

The text file may not be that easy on the eye but it beats copying every set of coordinate separately into a conversion tool. So, if you need a quick overview to identify the 5 of 500 safes that some guy has used to block the entry to Klen, this would be a relatively quick way to go.

If, of course, PHP already has a button for conversion, I've wasted your and my time ;-)

Not for me anyway, I can't get it to connect to the database, even though the information is correct.

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 10

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 13

Looking at the function, it's suposed to create, edit and delete a test table.