Ok,

When I try logging in it does this:

500 - An Error Has Occurred. Please Check Your Scripts

An error has occurred and the server was unable to complete your request. The server has reported "internal server error" as it it not able to determine the cause of the problem.
The most common reason for seeing this page is because of a website scripting error. Website administrators should check the following:

Incorrect permissions

The top cause of this error is incorrect permissions on a script or directory. Directories that contain web content (including cgi scripts) must be mode 755. CGI scripts must also be 755. PHP scripts outside cgi-bin folders must be mode 644.

Invalid script interpreter

The script interpreter is defined on the first line of the script after the #! and must exist on the server. This is usually perl and needs to be '/usr/bin/perl'. If you wish to use php, please use '/usr/bin/php5-cgi'. These paths can vary from system to system and it's important to ensure that they're correct for this server.

Script uploaded in binary mode

Text files are very slightly different between Unix and Windows platforms. If you upload in ASCII mode, the ftp server will translate the files to Unix mode for you if necessary. If you upload in binary mode, it won't. CGI scripts are one of the few places on web servers where this difference actually matters.

Script did not output headers

CGI scripts must output HTTP headers. If you're using PHP, it will do this for you. If you're using Perl, you must do it yourself or use a helper module to do it for you. You must also ensure that the headers are always the first output generated by the script. It's not uncommon for test or debugging code to output a message before the headers and that will cause the server to treat the script as broken.

Syntax error in script

This error will be generated if scripts have syntax errors and don't actually run successfully. You should obtain the relevant interpreter for your script and try to run it before uploading as this is the easiest way to ensure that there are no syntax errors.

Script is trying to use a module not installed on the server

Perl scripts will usually die with an error if a module the script requires is not installed. If you suspect a module you require is not installed, please contact support.

What to do if all else fails

If you've checked all of these things and can't fix the problem, our support staff will be able to find out more specific details of the actual problem and give you more detailed information on how to resolve it.

I've got some ideas on my issue.  In the Character_DATA table on my db there's an instance column with either 999 or 1386 for each player.  On a lark, I changed the Tool settings instance to 999 and the info board started working.  I guess my question now is: Is it safe to change this column to match the server instance (in my case 11)?

Edit: I just went for it (making a backup of those tables first.  Everything seems to be good!  Not sure why the instance was different on my table for that stuff.  Although, new objects/players getting added to the db might still have the wrong instance.  Not sure what to do about that.

Further EDIT:  Tracked it down.  For some reason the mission file that DayZ.st provided had an instance of 999.  Probably was 1386 before that.  WTF Dayz.st

No sorry, I am not sure what you are talking about.

If you could join TeamSpeak or Skype would be very much appreciated.

Login to your webhost with your ftp program and then right click on the php files and it should allow you to chmod. then its just the case of changing the number to 644.

Login to your webhost with your ftp program and then right click on the php files and it should allow you to chmod. then its just the case of changing the number to 644.

Checked this all the permissions are correct, some times the tool works and other times I get the error.

It is just really slow, so not sure if that is down to my webhost.

I get the feeling the 644 might be the wrong mode.

Here's a bug maybe.  I raised my humanity level to test the hero trader a while ago (I've since removed the humanity requirement for those traders), and I've just noticed that the info board doesn't reflect the change.  I'm not sure it's updating me there anymore either.

Edit: Actually, it looks like its pulling the humanity level from my first, long dead character.  I edited the number in the DB and it changed.  Can I fix this by simply deleting dead survivors (I guess I should probably be doing this anyway)?

That did the trick, though still strange that it defaulted to my first character after using the survivor editor, no?

Me again.  The mission sqf parser does not pull the directional data from the mission you're trying to import.  Like so:

$WORLDSPACE='[ 0 ,['.$pos[1][0].','.$pos[1][1].',0]]';

It's set to 0 by default.  Now I'm pretty novice at this, but wouldn't something like this do the trick?  The direction is in the sqf as "_this setDir ###", so maybe

$WORLDSPACE='[_this setDir,['.$pos[1][0].','.$pos[1][1].',0]]';
or
$WORLDSPACE='[setDir,['.$pos[1][0].','.$pos[1][1].',0]]';

Like I said I'm no pro at this, but I think I have the right idea.

Edit: Yea that wouldn't work, I'm gonna play with it until N8M4RE pays us a visit.

Edit again: I fixed this.  Not too shabby for my first time messing around in PHP.  I'll share the new code later today.

Installed everything and it all works with one exception ..

the  Epoch traders Link is broke.. clicn and get Nothing ...

is that going to Have Something to do with the instance

thing mentioned In previous posts and will changing them

in the DB mess with anything else Inside epoch etc?

Installed everything and it all works with one exception ..

the  Epoch traders Link is broke.. clicn and get Nothing ...

is that going to Have Something to do with the instance

thing mentioned In previous posts and will changing them

in the DB mess with anything else Inside epoch etc?

In the tools settings just switch from instance 11 to edit players to instance 17 to edit traders.