open the "index.php" and "login.php" with a texteditor ( e.g. Notepad++ )

and put into the start of this files:

<?php ob_start();?>

and into the end of this files

<?php ob_end_flush();?>   

let me know your result..

This worked for me! Thank you very much!

• confirmation menues to the server restart/lock/shutdown buttons (that should be not much work but would make life easier ;-)
  • ban/kick functionalities (to the survivor editor?)

1. on todo list

2. ban/kick over rcon is planned but i'm not sure yet if i get it working

Anyway to make the whitelist button edit a specific .txt on the server? So that instead of using the whitelister we could use the BEC whitelister and not need to use FTP access for other admins?

your wish is added.

A map that shows the location of all players would be nice as well, since not every host offers this in their control panel.

.......maybe.......

Excellent.

I did PM you a while ago but I imagine you get a lot of PMs but here are the other suggestions:

Search function inside the trader items area.

Search function for survivors (I know it works with a drop down box and you can type in there but with lots of players, it hangs sometimes and can be a bit fiddly so a search box without the drop down would be great!)

Maybe a lot of work for this last one but a way to set access levels with diff admins? Like allowing certain admins to restart the server or use the whitelist.. or add objects to the traders ect :)

Lastly, ETA on the new version? :D

A map that shows the location of all players would be nice as well, since not every host offers this in their control panel.

a live map for chernarus is added

Search function inside the trader items area.

Search function for survivors (I know it works with a drop down box and you can type in there but with lots of players, it hangs sometimes and can be a bit fiddly so a search box without the drop down would be great!)

Maybe a lot of work for this last one but a way to set access levels with diff admins? Like allowing certain admins to restart the server or use the whitelist.. or add objects to the traders ect :)

Lastly, ETA on the new version? :D

1. on todo

2. on todo

3. maybe...

4. probably this week

Legendary.

The live map will be excellent, we take 15minute database backups. So its going to make life a lot easier working out where people were at what times, even finding base exploiters ect! (I run an extra copy linked to the test server, and then use an old backup to check locations :-))

Was just thinking also, if you're adding in a live map - I definitely would like to see a permission system, at least for this map. Anyway to add a password to it, as I dont allow my admins to use ESP. The tool is used for helping players 99% of the time!

Was just thinking also, if you're adding in a live map - I definitely would like to see a permission system, at least for this map. Anyway to add a password to it, as I dont allow my admins to use ESP. The tool is used for helping players 99% of the time!

yes i understand, i will see what i can do

is there anyway to add a weapon pool so i can add more weapons to survivor editor? and or a load out editor for player loadouts?

item pool will be add. a loadout editor not, maybe later ( working on drag&drop system)

I had a question about the key generator & the new key names. I noticed the key name in game does not match the database key name. Example. I just bought a Camo SUV and the in game name is Blue Key (0398) but the database name for this key is ItemKeyBlue899 The thing i don't like about this is if someone lost a key but has the in game name written down it does not help us track down the key because it does not match up with the database name. If in game the key were called Blue Key (899) or even (0899) we could just easily put a key in there players inventory, but since it is the way it is now I was wondering if it was possible to edit the key generator to find the key we need from the database by searching for it using the in game code. Example, search for the in game code which is "0398" and have the key generator tell us that it is actually "ItemKeyBlue899". I don't know if its possible to do this but if it is possible it would make many admins life easier!

hi guys wondering if someone can help me I had this working with dayz.st but changed to vilayer about a week ago.

Now when i run the test I get the error

No connection to the BD or not enough rights.

with a follow up error of 

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/********/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9.

Hope some1 has a solution for this or can point me in the right direction. not great at this stuff but willing to give anything a try once

sorry guys, it will take bit longer as i think

CURRENT CHANGELOG 1.0.2
- ADDED itempool and item classname find & select box.
- ADDED simple BEC whitlist.txt editor (over ftp) ( idea by ToejaM )
- ADDED livemap for chernarus ( wishes from a lot of people )
- ADDED permission system ( idea by ToejaM )

- CHANGED epoch trader editor rewritten. will now use the tids from your "server_trader.sqf" through parsing. (no more instance troubles)
- CHANGED design
- CHANGED blacklist items infoboxes can now activate / deactivate, to fix problems due slow database connection
- FIX missing setDir (mission parser)
- CHANGED reality "world_id" will now selected from "instance" table
- AND some changes in the code, i hope the most bugs will be fixed now

hi guys wondering if someone can help me I had this working with dayz.st but changed to vilayer about a week ago.

Now when i run the test I get the error

No connection to the BD or not enough rights.

with a follow up error of 

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/********/public_html/PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9.

Hope some1 has a solution for this or can point me in the right direction. not great at this stuff but willing to give anything a try once

Do you have a www folder you could try it in there instead of in public_html and see if that works.

Do you have a www folder you could try it in there instead of in public_html and see if that works.

I place it in the www folder and it gets moved there/ runs from there had no troubles with dayz.st so im guessing its got to do with vilayer.

I have tried using the root user and making a specific one for privatehivetools

It simply doesn't work on all webhosts. When using my own webhost it never worked as I always got the "not enough rights" error. I tried a second (free) hosting account with another provider, and it didn't work either. Now I'm hosting it on my own server at home, and it works without issues.