Hey 

Sry for my English

I have a problem with trader i can't this not edit, i change in database instance of 11 copy the server_traders.sqf in Trader paster

and nothing happens.Everything else is just the trader does not know anyone have a solution?

I am trying to get the Survivor one to work and i am gettng this error when i connect

Global Statistic

Latest 10 new Survivors

Connect Error (2003)

Can't connect to MySQL server on '62.210.178.173' (111) # Date Name

My game is hosted with xstreamgaming, any ideas what it can be?

Wow, look amazing !

Nice nice nice :P

BTW, could you do something to multi-selection delete in trader section ?

It's a pain in the ass to delete like a weapon in all traders cause it's reloading all time.

Do some sort of a checkbox to select what you want, and then a delete button to delete all checked stuff

Hope you could do that ^^

I have heard that before. HFB doesn't give Super admin access to your server's database. You may be out of luck. You could try putting in a support ticket with them, but their response time is even worse than Vilayer's, so expect a reply around the beginning of summer.

In response to not having super admin rights using HFB servers. 

When i had one, i wasnt able to set up triggers and stuff, i sent a ticket to them telling them:

"hey i got this server as my test server, and right now im doing alot of stuff dealing with triggers, etc..  But the way it is now, i need to send you the code, wait for you to add it in to the database, and then i get to test it.. now if it doesnt work and i need to do tweeking, i got to send you another ticket, ask you to remove the old one and add the new one, and wait again..  Where as if i just had the elevated privledges i can add it, log in and test. go back and tweek it, test again, etc etc.. and can do a handful of adjustments in less then an hour, compared to once a week"

Like within 24 hours i had superuser privledges,  they were really awesome about it.. Just reword what i said to them, but definatley make the point of having to send a ticket and wait for a customer service rep to get to it, is going to be wayy too time consuming.

you should be golden

I have heard that before. HFB doesn't give Super admin access to your server's database. You may be out of luck. You could try putting in a support ticket with them, but their response time is even worse than Vilayer's, so expect a reply around the beginning of summer.

You know of any hosts that actually do allow Superuser privledges to the database?

WHATs NEW? ALL!

- completly new coded

- new design

- much better usability on all things

- much better live map ( zoom,click/edit/spawn,more maps & maybe a tracker )

- better rcon tool ( kick, ban, banlist edit, restart, lock, unlock )

- no installation on hive database required

- multilingual / german / english / ..???

new version 2.0 in progress, possible release: may - june 2014

!   Reality & Lite Hive schemas will not be Supported anymore for version 2.0  !

Some questions that may help :)

* Does your VertHosting account allow remote access to MySQL?

* Have you granted privileges for the MySQL user to access the database from your GoDaddy IP? (I wouldn't recommend a wildcard!)

Anyone use this and GoDaddy hosting? I have DayZ server hosted with VertHosting and web hosting by GoDaddy. Can't seem to get them to work together.

Vert does allow remote access to the game server's database. I have this set up with my servers, which are hosted by vert hosting. If the hive tools can't connect to the game server's database, either the credentials were entered wrong or go daddy web hosting doesn't allow you to connect to remote databases.

Ahhh kk - but, do all MySQL users have rights to access from a wildcard by default (surely not!) or does he have to grant access from the specific IP of his hosting (more secure so I'd hope it's this!).

Vert does allow remote access to the game server's database. I have this set up with my servers, which are hosted by vert hosting. If the hive tools can't connect to the game server's database, either the credentials were entered wrong or go daddy web hosting doesn't allow you to connect to remote databases.

Ahhh kk - but, do all MySQL users have rights to access from a wildcard by default (surely not!) or does he have to grant access from the specific IP of his hosting (more secure so I'd hope it's this!).

The database details should have been sent to you from Vert. It specifies a username and password that gives access to everything in the database that can be used from anywhere.