Nightmare,

Sorry to jump to a different topic. But I'm looking at PH Hotfix1 and 2 in your download section. Run those after the install or was that for someone else that you might have left the files there for working a separate issue? 

Thanks for your time. 

Nightmare,

Sorry to jump to a different topic. But I'm looking at PH Hotfix1 and 2 in your download section. Run those after the install or was that for someone else that you might have left the files there for working a separate issue? 

Thanks for your time. 

the hotfixes are already included in the main packages

your tablename is lowercase  "character_data"

please rename your table to "Character_DATA"

SQL COMMAND:

RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`;

SQL query:

RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1050 - Table 'character_data' already exists 

This database hates me xD

SQL query:

RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1050 - Table 'character_data' already exists 

This database hates me xD

contact the support of your hoster...

and let rename the tables in this case:

( Original Epoch Tablenames )

Character_DATA

Object_DATA

Player_DATA

Player_LOGIN

Traders_DATA

What does the htaccess file do and is it a must-have file?

And are the two hotfixes for 2.0 included in the main download on the first page?

Falcon911, on 29 May 2014 - 6:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Nightmare,

Thanks for your time. 

the hotfixes are already included in the main packages

Okay I already have the firewall disabled and i have that file already setup with a rcon password

but my BE config does not have maxPing in it just 

RConPassword  RCON_PASSWD_HERE

OK I checked an rechecked and can use DART just fine with the same values.

Server has been restarted about 10 time by now. Just cannot seem to get this feature to work 

This is not working. 

OK I checked an rechecked and can use DART just fine with the same values.

Server has been restarted about 10 time by now. Just cannot seem to get this feature to work 

This is not working. 

sorry for you, but it works, i have tested multiple times on Linux and XAMPP.

here some possible solutions:

1. dowload the tool again from my server, maybe you have the first released packages

2. check your web server whether have access to UDP. ( receive & send )

3. check your PHP settings "php.ini";  "allow_url_fopen" must be ON

4. maybe restricted by your hoster

sorry for you, but it works, i have tested multiple times on Linux and XAMPP.

here some possible solutions:

1. dowload the tool again from my server, maybe you have the first released packages

2. check your web server whether have access to UDP. ( receive & send )

3. check your PHP settings "php.ini";  "allow_url_fopen" must be ON

4. maybe restricted by your hoster

1. Complete

2. Suggestions on how to check this.. I think it maybe it

3. Complete

4. maybe...

I installed this on my webserver, and the database and RCON connections appear to work, but the RCON seems sporadic....

Maybe only 25% of refreshes will actually have the player online.  Ban List won't show at all.  Shutdown/Restart/Kick/Ban seems to work fine.  Players don't show up on the map, nor in any of the Info-Board player fields.

The database portion of it appears to work great.

Is there anything you can suggest me to look into that would fix the RCON issues I am having?  Thank you very much!

I installed this on my webserver, and the database and RCON connections appear to work, but the RCON seems sporadic....

Maybe only 25% of refreshes will actually have the player online.  Ban List won't show at all.  Shutdown/Restart/Kick/Ban seems to work fine.  Players don't show up on the map, nor in any of the Info-Board player fields.

The database portion of it appears to work great.

Is there anything you can suggest me to look into that would fix the RCON issues I am having?  Thank you very much!

yep the rcon isnt perfect. i will look what i can make better.

if players not showing, please check your "Character_DATA" table wether column `last updated` does exist.

if not, then please execute this SQL- command:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

yep the rcon isnt perfect. i will look what i can make better.

if players not showing, please check your "Character_DATA" table wether column `last updated` does exist.

if not, then please execute this SQL- command:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

Hello and thank you for your prompt reply.

I did add in the SQL command to add last_updated column after Infected column.

Currently, the 4 players that logged on do have timestamps shown in the table, so that is working.  However, there is still no "lastest players" populating the table on the Info-Board field.  I will give it a while to populate.

Thank you again very much!

Hello and thank you for your prompt reply.

I did add in the SQL command to add last_updated column after Infected column.

Currently, the 4 players that logged on do have timestamps shown in the table, so that is working.  However, there is still no "lastest players" populating the table on the Info-Board field.  I will give it a while to populate.

Thank you again very much!

the "lastest players" will only show the first created "character" of the last 7 days

( timestamp + 7  >=  now  & generation=1 & alive=1 ) 

First of all, thank you Nightmare for making this awesome PHP Admin Panel! I Love your work.

- I could fix the "blank page" Error by installing sqlite3 on my linux debian machine. (Apt-get install sqllite3) and then restart my apache.

2 Problems i actually occur. My Epoch Server is also running under Debian. I cannot get the map working, and also display of my vehicles on server. Players are displayed, but no objects and no vehicles on Server :(

@ Nightmare can you please take a look ? I've attached some screens

Thanks for any Help - and getting this tool 100% Working.

Regards

Hellangel

post-2558-0-47300100-1401872163_thumb.jp

post-2558-0-02370600-1401872213_thumb.jp

First of all, thank you Nightmare for making this awesome PHP Admin Panel! I Love your work.

- I could fix the "blank page" Error by installing sqlite3 on my linux debian machine. (Apt-get install sqllite3) and then restart my apache.

2 Problems i actually occur. My Epoch Server is also running under Debian. I cannot get the map working, and also display of my vehicles on server. Players are displayed, but no objects and no vehicles on Server :(

@ Nightmare can you please take a look ? I've attached some screens

Thanks for any Help - and getting this tool 100% Working.

Regards

Hellangel

hi

thx for info, this will be very helpfull for other people => missing sqlite3 == blank page

normaly it should show a warning message. i will fix this now.

please post a dump from the "Object DATA" Table structure, maybe is missing something.

My Epoch Server is also running under Debian.

i think, You will get in performance troubles if you have more then 5 ~ 10 players on the server

1. epoch linux will produce an high I/O on your box. because it using a perl script that reads the LOG file and write SQF files

2. Game Server  +  MySQL Server ( with ENGINE=innoDB -> High CPU usage )   +   Web Server  this combination is not recommend

hi

thx for info, this will be very helpfull for other people => missing sqlite3 == blank page

normaly it should show a warning message. i will fix this now.

please post a dump from the "Object DATA" Table structure, maybe is missing something.

Hi Nightmare,

thanks for your reply.

here is my Object_DATA Table

http://pastebin.com/YujpbFjF

Thanks a lot for your help!

i think, You will get in performance troubles if you have more then 5 ~ 10 players on the server

1. epoch linux will produce an high I/O on your box. because it using a perl script that reads the LOG file and write SQF files

2. Game Server  +  MySQL Server ( with ENGINE=innoDB -> High CPU usage )   +   Web Server  this combination is not recommend

Yes you are right - for sure this is only my little Debian Playbox, were only Epoch - little minecraft - and your webinterface runs. No more than 10 Players are planned.. :) 

Regards

Hellangel

Hi Nightmare,

thanks for your reply.

here is my Object_DATA Table

http://pastebin.com/YujpbFjF

Thanks a lot for your help!

here is your solution, please execute this query on your mysql server:

ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA`
	CHANGE COLUMN `last_updated` `LastUpdated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Damage`;