I'm getting ready to enable a whitelist on my server. Does the whitelist work on the current version? When I click on the Whitelist I see at the top, it has this:

NOTICE: if you like to use this, you have to edit the "Whitelister" config: "sqlHost=HostfromTool , sqlDatabase=DBfromTool , sqlTable=tool_whitelist"

When I click on that link, it takes me to a topic that is very old at opendayz.net. Does the hivetools whitelist require that tool to work? It's not really clear.

I'm getting ready to enable a whitelist on my server. Does the whitelist work on the current version? When I click on the Whitelist I see at the top, it has this:

When I click on that link, it takes me to a topic that is very old at opendayz.net. Does the hivetools whitelist require that tool to work? It's not really clear.

the new version comes with a WL plugin for BattleyeExtendedControls, then you can use Whitlister or BEC

OK nearly there, got stuck only with my own lack of knowledge...

Which set of tools do we use for epoch....

I mean do I use.. hivetools_lite or hivetools_pwnoz0r or hivetools_reality...

I've never really understood the differences tbh

and the info I'm providing to those tools, do I need to input.. such as, I found this over at opendayz,

http://opendayz.net/threads/private-hive-tools-php.7681/page-3 reply          

# 44

Do I need to input my server providers db details.. or is it from my own machine... such as 127.0.0.1: with my db pass... or 103.27.125.14

Edited by Bags2247

What did the fix do? I didn't test it in 1.0.2, but in 1.0.2.1, when I click on Epoch Trader, then "list by trader", there's no traders listed in that drop down. Under "list by category" there is.

click on trader parser button and copy & paste "server_traders.sqf" data in the black field and click start...