[Release] ZHB - Zupa's Hud & Builder. V1.2

Zupa

yes it is in the run.sqf file. do a search for "_RAD" or just "rad" and you should find it.

Its possible you have a very old version that doesnt have it. not sure if you cant find _RAD

Thanks Man Looks like I need to do some updating... 

Are you running the newest veresion I assume?

ZHUD_STRTEXT

In ZHUDBUILDER.HPP

Give it a color, 

colorText[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};

Red, Green, Blue, Opacity ( 0 -1) 

0-1 or 0-256

Try about 20 times but i cant get it how to change from white to green. 

Can you share with green please?

How to change it?

class ZHUD_STRTEXT {
  idc = -1; 
  type = 13;  // defined constant
  style = 0x00;            // defined constant
  colorBackground[] = { 0, 0, 0, 0}; 
  x = 0.1; 
  y = 0.1; 
  w = 0.3; 
  h = 0.1; 
  size = 0.03;
  text = "";

};

Thanks Man Looks like I need to do some updating... 

Are you running the newest veresion I assume?

If you haven't updated in a while I strongly suggest that you install and test the update on a test server before you roll it out to your production environment.  There's a handful of options that can generate false bans if you don't set them properly.  

If you haven't updated in a while I strongly suggest that you install and test the update on a test server before you roll it out to your production environment.  There's a handful of options that can generate false bans if you don't set them properly.  

I have it all going now and works great. It was about time for me to upgrade anyways lol.

And Yes always must have a test server or 2 hah!

You got to bare in mind.

People don't like tooo much stuff in there face thats not game related ^^

teamspeak text and logo's annoy more then anything else ( also streamers can't play the server then).

I'll build it in but just a heads up on that. Might be for later releases tho. Depends how much i'm in the mood ^^

Sorry maybe I missed something here why cannot streamers player ? are you thinking more as people can ghost cam them rather than a "technical reason" ?

Thanks

Damage is 0, when die is 1  

wont show anything else, exemple 0.4  

only 0 or 1

Here's what I use for damage. It is actually backwards, but easier for new players. Goes from 100 - 0 (dead)

In fn_loopHud.sqf:

case 3: {
		(_display  displayCtrl _text) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>", round((1 - (damage player)) * 100),_align,_valign]);
		(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSetText  ( format["%1%2",Z_HUD_imageFolder,"health.paa" ]);			
};

Also if you'd like to cut the stamina line down a bit to just 2 decimal places (50.03) :

case 11: {
		(_display  displayCtrl _text) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>", round (EPOCH_playerStamina * 100) / 100.0,_align,_valign]);	
		(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSetText  ( format["%1%2",Z_HUD_imageFolder,"stamina.paa" ]);
};	

Here's what I use for damage. It is actually backwards, but easier for new players. Goes from 100 - 0 (dead)

In fn_loopHud.sqf:

(_display  displayCtrl _text) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>", round((1 - (damage player)) * 100),_align,_valign]);
		(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSetText  ( format["%1%2",Z_HUD_imageFolder,"health.paa" ]);			
};

Also if you'd like to cut the stamina line down a bit to just 2 decimal places (50.03) :

(_display  displayCtrl _text) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>", round (EPOCH_playerStamina * 100) / 100.0,_align,_valign]);	
		(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSetText  ( format["%1%2",Z_HUD_imageFolder,"stamina.paa" ]);
};	

do a pull request with that on the git and i'll aceept it

In fn_loopHud.sqf:

};

};	

This is also how I set mine up also!

ZHB - Zupa's Hud & Builder. V1.2 Hotfix

This is a selfbooting addon inside your mission pbo with easy installation. 

It will add a hud and hud builder on your server. Default pressing 8 for hud builder and 9 to toggle on and of.

Future plans

• Opacity on images.
  • More options.
  • Saving to redis.
  • Config to allow hud builder or to disable it
  • Define your own keybinds.

Changelog

V1.2

• Fixed a wrongly named variable
  • Infistar should work now correctly.

Commits

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZHB-A3/commit/070b15162a10c475d2872c564fb73a22a8e377d8

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZHB-A3/commit/abb6e4da1d32d953528fd27f5302fa83388dae16

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZHB-A3/commit/afc50e71910c4ab684b41aea444cff6c981055d6

V1.1

• KeyUp Handlers.

Download

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZHB-A3

Feel free to push fixes/addition to the git.

Installation

Battleye Filters in Scripts.txt

Edit the following exceptions to the 7 xxx , only copy the part that starts with !

Search for the tag word and place the rest behind it.

7 displayAddEventHandler !"ZupaKeyUpWorking = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyUp', '_this call ZHB_fnc_handleKey'];"

7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ['KeyUp',ZupaKeyUpWorking];"

7 createDialog !="createDialog \"Z_HUD_Builder\";"
  • Edit your filters as stated above.
  • Place the ZHB folder in your mission pbo.
  • Place the folowing on the bottom of your description.ext

If you already have a RscTiles or CfgFunctions, place the includes in there ofcourse.

#include "ZHB\ZHudBuilder.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
#include "ZHB\ZHud.hpp"
};
class CfgFunctions {
#include "ZHB\ZHB_Functions.hpp"
};

4. Add the following in your antihack as exception.

Z_HUD_Builder

5001, -3

5. DONE - Change the fn_initVariables to your likings.

You can edit the default hud in the initVariables.sqf

// Starting positions
Z_HUD_pos = [
0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, // Bottom SIde -> left to right
0,0,3,4,5,6,0,0, // Right Side -> bottom to top
0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, // Top side -> right to left
0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0  // Left side -> top to bottom
];

Numbers are as following:

// 0 = Nothing/ Blank
// 1 fps
// 2 players
// 3 damage
// 4 crypto
// 5 hunger
// 6 thirst
// 7 grid
// 8 fatique
// 9 Restart
// 10 Toxicity
// 11 Stamina
// 12 Energy

Extra

• Restart timer is default disabled to be picked ( change in initVariables.sqf)
  • icons are 6 kb paa's, CAN U BELIEVE IT? SO SMALL

Screenshot

N9Pekye.jpg

8m8QCaL.jpg

I followed you're instruction except "4" because I do not know or change it.

it does not work

I followed you're instruction except "4" because I do not know or change it.

it does not work

"it does not work" , doesn't give me any knowledge to your situation. It works for everyone else , so it's best u give some details so we can guide you trough the process

I did what you describe .

- I changed my BE filters.

- I placed the ZBH folder epoch.altis .

- I changed my descriptions.ext .

- I have to change in fn_initVariables.sqf .

I repack my epoch.altis.pbo

and when I conect , nothing .

First course of action, in that case, would be to check your RPT for errors. If errors, something needs to be changed. If no errors, then its not calling which means something is missing in your setup.

Your best bet would be to NOT use a modified fn_initVariables.sqf. Use stock and make sure it works first (though an error with it would show up in RPT).

#17 "uredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign]);
(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSet" getting this error when trying to connect to my server

This is line 19 script.txt:
7 allUnits !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !"if (_unit in playableUnits" !",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign"

#17 "uredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign]);
(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSet" getting this error when trying to connect to my server

This is line 19 script.txt:
7 allUnits !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !"if (_unit in playableUnits" !",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign"

search this topic for  "playableUnits" , it's already answerd.

Mine is an error 17 not 18 so it wouldnt be on 19 would it, so if that is the case i need to add it to 18 right?

u add it whereever the fuck "playableUnits" is in the front xD

every editor has differnt line numbers so thats nothing to rely on always.

u add it whereever the fuck "playableUnits" is in the front xD

every editor has differnt line numbers so thats nothing to rely on always.

no need for the fuck is there didnt see you getting shitty to anyone else in this thread fucking prick

thanks for nothing

no need for the fuck is there didnt see you getting shitty to anyone else in this thread fucking prick

thanks for nothing

I'm sorry, sometimes it's nice to actually say iit once in a while since i always need to be nice to noob questions and to let a one time steam of after 200 of them.

Nothing personal ofcourse. 

Really had a stressing week with no free time at all.

Thanks for nothing? i gave u the solution