Debug on scroll wheel not showing up

chi

Question

I had this debug back in 1.0.5.1. I was wondering if someone could tell me why this isnt showing up when I place it in my selfactions.

if((speed player <= 1) && _canDo) then {      //default = 1 not 1000
        if (s_player_toggle < 0) then {
              s_player_toggle = player addAction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Toggle Stats") +"</t>"),"custom\custom_stats\custom_stats_my_tweak.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
} else {
                player removeAction s_player_toggle;
                s_player_toggle = -1;
};
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys!!

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, chi said:

I had this debug back in 1.0.5.1. I was wondering if someone could tell me why this isnt showing up when I place it in my selfactions.

if((speed player <= 1) && _canDo) then {      //default = 1 not 1000
        if (s_player_toggle < 0) then {
              s_player_toggle = player addAction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Toggle Stats") +"</t>"),"custom\custom_stats\custom_stats_my_tweak.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
} else {
                s_player_toggle = -1;
};
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys!!

Do you have the following down the bottom of fn_selfActions after this line (ish) https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf#L1134 :

s_player_toggle = -1;

As well as the following in your custom variables.sqf after this line ish https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/init/variables.sqf#L249

s_player_toggle = -1;

2 minutes ago, chi said:

No, I have not added that. I thought they were just to remove the action from the scroll menu.

So I need those for it to even show up?

You atleast need the variables.sqf one for it to show up otherwise you will see undefined variable errors in your client rpt (You should always be checking this)

But both should be used.

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

23 minutes ago, salival said:

You atleast need the variables.sqf one for it to show up otherwise you will see undefined variable errors in your client rpt (You should always be checking this)

But both should be used.

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

So I added both of those, still no joy. Nothing in the rpt

1 hour ago, chi said:

So I added both of those, still no joy. Nothing in the rpt

This works correctly for me. You're putting it inside the bit in fn_selfactions where it needs to have a cursortarget.

So if you go look at a vehicle or a building or something it will show up

You need to put it down the bottom of your fn_selfactions

3 hours ago, salival said:

This works correctly for me. You're putting it inside the bit in fn_selfactions where it needs to have a cursortarget.

So if you go look at a vehicle or a building or something it will show up

You need to put it down the bottom of your fn_selfactions

I have tried top, bottom ish, and after towing, and after "//custom content" and it still only shows when looking at an item with my cursor? where exactly should i put this? lol