[UPDATE July2017]-[RELEASE]DP Real Health System v0.6

DirtySanchez

Hey everybody,

Here is another goodie from me to YOU!

Real Health System v0.3

This was started because a couple of community members at EpochMod.Com/Forums got together and took a basic idea and ran with it.

Their initial work on Hunger and Thirst gave me the inspiration to make it even more involved and more realistic.

From there I took it that next step and started looking at the other debug values that Epoch gives us and wham, ideas started pouring out!

I still have many ideas left to add and tweak but this is a good start for the entire community to use in the meantime.

So, all variables involved here kinda work with each other as well as work with the current health system in place made by Epoch.

hunger

thirst

wet

temp

soiled

toxicity

immunity

bloodpressure

stamina

damage

rain

That's the current list of all variables that come into play.

Any modifications to this script must be shared back to me(to add to the current script) for the rest of the community to enjoy.

Please consider donating to Donkey Punch to keep not only the scripts coming but this community alive!

https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/DP-Real-Health-System

Whats in it so far

too wet, lower temperaturetoo soiled, increase toxicitytoo toxic, lower immunitytoo low of immunity, raise temp - tox lower staminabloddpressure too high, lower stamina, raise temp, increase damage headwound too great, raise temp, lower immunity, raise tox, erase stamina, increase damage

Update, just got to understanding bleeding will add it into at least one current and any future ideas that require it.

No problem guys, im about to pull out the initial stats for all too.

If anyone has any ideas to throw at me, lets see if its doable with the variables we have and the ones that work.

Like this little list I made while running through the tests

EPOCH_playerSoiled = EPOCH_playerSoiled + 1;
EPOCH_playerImmunity = EPOCH_playerImmunity +1; //was at 150, can go negative
EPOCH_playerStamina = EPOCH_playerStamina -50;
//soiled can be manipulated as above
//immunity can be manipulated as above
EPOCH_playerBloodP =EPOCH_playerBloodP +1;
//BloodP cannot be manipulated as above
//Blood pressure is manipulated by lowered Temperature.
// at under 95 degrees BloodP starts climbing
_rainlevel = rain; hint format["%1",_rainlevel];
Oh I believe the top side of temp affecting BloodP is 106+ epoch_playerTemp.

Ive rambled on several times tonight to the guys on how this plays out and they are giving me good reviews.

My tests show that it wont discourage the players, it in fact gives them more to do, to survive.

If you use random weather, then if its raining above 0.1 on the debug, then you will gain wet, if you get too wet you will lower your temp, if your temp goes below 95 your blood pressure will start to climb, if your blood pressure goes above 110, you will start to get ALL FUCKED UP! I believe I set it to lower stamina, raise Temp and increase damage.

If you like to go looting, well loot enough trash and your soiled goes up, soiled level too high, toxicity goes up, tox too high and immunity drops, immunity too low and your temp goes up, your tox increases and stamina drops.

All my original settings were tested for a few days and it does not seem too OP, but hunger and thirst is a requirement at least 1 to 2 times per restart.

SHIT EDIT: oh yeah and now if you have a headwound above 0.5 out of 1, you will definitely feel it. It will zero your stamina out and continue your damage increase and temp increase.....

ENJOY!

Well I went crazy last night and decided to take this even farther.

I am going to be testing what I dub "DonkeyPunch Epoch Realism".

So far we all see the Real Health, but I've now a Real Environment and a Real Damage. The environment is just about ready for testing and I'm about half way through the Damage.

I have a few more things to slap into the mix but it's looking great.

# DP-Real-Health-System

v0.4 - improvements - added into Epoch Realism Script

Donkey Punch Real Health System

By =RAV=MusTanG

Original idea from epochmod.com/forums for hunger and thirst.

thanks to those that contributed to that thread.

The original script was only a single loop every 5 minutes or so checking on hunger and thirst.

I figured why make it so delayed, lets get it more realistic.

Then I took it farther and included many of the EPOCH debug values and made them work toward a more realistic gameplay.

This v0.4 might be the last update for this script as i have taken it even farther.

Epoch Realism will include Health, Environment and Damage. adding more realistic Health/Debug value responses.

#45 "emchat("YOU ARE HUNGRY! EAT OR YOU WILL DIE SOON");
player setDamage _damage;
sleep 15;
_ate = EPOCH_playerHunger;
if(_ate < 100"

getting this error.. no matter what I put into the script.txt for line 46 nothing seems to work.. I then get server not ready 03 errors.

line 46 is 7 setDamage

#45 "emchat("YOU ARE HUNGRY! EAT OR YOU WILL DIE SOON");

sleep 15;

_ate = EPOCH_playerHunger;

if(_ate < 100"

getting this error.. no matter what I put into the script.txt for line 46 nothing seems to work.. I then get server not ready 03 errors.

line 46 is 7 setDamage

7 setDamage  !="emchat" !="player setDamage _damage" !="EPOCH_playerHunger" 

good script but! : 

if(_immune < -50)then
	{
		EPOCH_playerTemp = EPOCH_playerTemp + 0.5;
		Epoch_playerToxicity=Epoch_playerToxicity+1;
		EPOCH_playerStamina=EPOCH_playerStamina-5; /*<<if player resp few min ago and drink wiskey - he recive epoch Autoban */
		systemchat("IMMUNE DEFICIENCY! SEE A MEDIC OR YOU WILL DIE");
		sleep 15;
		if(_immune < -50)then{call dpReal_Health;};
	};

if(_bloodP > 110) then /*btw better use oxygen for dote damage (u recive effects+ propper damage tick */
	{
		systemchat("YOU ARE FUCKED UP! HEAL OR YOU WILL DIE SOON");
		EPOCH_playerStamina = EPOCH_playerStamina -50; /* some situation i just use =0 and define fatigue for +-.40 */
		EPOCH_playerTemp = EPOCH_playerTemp + 0.5;
		_damage = _pdamage + 0.002;
		sleep 15;
		if(_bloodP > 110) then {call dpReal_Health;};
	};	
};

Thanks fish, sorry been busy at work this week.

I will make the change for the ban notification and do some more teating with oxygen!

Thanks again.

Been testing the damage array. You se the start with the headwound too great already.

I have enhanced that one and put the other three into play.

aw, also chk ur wet (from rain=) it will be realy funny with wet suite or another gear for diving=) (i just also make some system before but i dont have skills in sqf scripting (also in english, so sometimes its' google power=) 
btw small suggstn: how about integration on custom debug - some eventhandlers some vars = extra fps for serv=)

Dirty,sorry for offtopic (i cant write pm to u )  wanna ask about ur's hero/bandits : u will share it or it for own use only? btw if u want, i can help with design and ui.

PM sent see if that works to reply to my pm.

There are many different aspects to the Bandit Hero system across several scripts/mods.

First the stats system, then on respawn checks for which you qualify for if any, then the modded blackmarket trader to a hero/bandit system with new pricing file, then server side the AI mods sending the rank change to the killer, etc etc.

I will be updating the stats system on github soon now that's its a bit more optimized, I do currently have it on my site/github.

• 3 weeks later...