Zupa

[RELEASE] Vehicle Godmode in Plotpoles & Safezones & Everywhere Locked 2.0

cant see them there too xD "server_traders.sqf", "mission.sqm", "init.sqf" & "description.ext"

in my inif.sqf i have the code 

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 24; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

maybe try this?

in the init.sqf i have found a lot "compile"

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
//Compile vehicle configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf";

_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

do i need to change them?

change this line

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions

to

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions

and put the compiles.sqf from here in  your missions pbo 

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/SQF/dayz_code/init

and then follow the instructions

_godmodeVechilesEverywhere = false; // Godmode on all locked vehicles

Default it's false.Mean Only Locked Vehice Have the Godmode ?

BTW Does it only have godmode in coordinates in the config ?

It means, in plotpole radius , or anywhere on map

Why 2 similar configs?

too lazy to quick fixed that into 1 ^^ ( that was a hotfix the 2nd file)

Am i right to say the safezone godmode for vehicles only works when they are locked?

I installed this script yesterday and tested it with a hive vehicle.

Placed it in the Stary safezone, walked out the safezone and fired a couple of rounds on the car.

Walked back to the car and body and wheels were damaged (car was unlocked)

Then i tested it with a locked hive vehicle and it was 100% fine after i fired a couple of round on it.

If the godmode only works for locked vehicles inside the safezone, can i adjust it so all vehicles inside the safezone will be godmode?

PS: I do not use the plotpole godmode and godmode everywhere

I am sure I am doing something stupid, but if not then small problem.

I have everything set to false except for the "_onlyLockedVehicles = true; //Plotarea: Godmode for Only locked vehicles (true) or locked and unlocked(false)"

Basically I am wanting locked vehicles around plot poles to be indestructible.

Here is my problem, the vehicles around plot poles are indestructible, but as soon as I get in the drivers seat and then hop right back out and lock the vehicle....... its no longer indestructible.

any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Error I'm getting is safezone works fine as does plot pole, however when I drive out of plot pole area and back in it gets disabled  and you can damage locked vehicles :P

Actually its just when I get in and start it then get out and lock it again it does this...

Did u guys place  the files so it's completely at the bottom.

It doesnt get overwritten and it's also server sided/ client sided.

I will show you below how I have the compile commands placed just as instructed. I haven't tried it below the snap build, but I can and maybe that will make a difference......

I even tried once with commenting out the original "fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf" & "vehicle_handleDamage.sqf" and also without commenting them out.

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

//SnapBuilding

if (!isDedicated) then {
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
    snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

initialized = true;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sp4rkY
      Title:                 SPK_ESVP
      Author:            Sp4rkY (Github)
      Description:   Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
      Version:           0.9
      Required:        Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
      Credits:            IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
                                |V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
      >>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
      Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
      There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
      Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
      So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
      https://github.com/SPKcoding/A3_Epoch_ESVP/pull/2/files

FEATURES:
      * Fully customizable
      * Works with all maps
      * Works for players and vehicles
      * No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
      * Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
      * (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
      * (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
      * Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
      * Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
      * (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
          - (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
          - (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
      * (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
          - If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
      * (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
      * 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
      * (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
          - "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
          - "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
          - "Clear" button to remove the added players
      * (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
      * slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
      * (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
      * (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
      * (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
      * (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
          - the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
          - server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
          - vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
      * If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
          - if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
          - if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
      * If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
      * Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)

Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
      cheers
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By LadyVal
      As I said before, I am new in all these.  We rented a GTX server with everything on and we are trying to set some costumization but.... yes, there is always a but... I would like to ask some help.
      Please, consider me as a total new in scripting and I need a "step by step for dummies"
      1.- I am trying to set the entire server into PVE so no player could harm other player or kamikaze into anybody.  How and where do you handle this "godmode" so I turn the server into PVE?
      2.- Though like I said we want the server to be PVE, the idea is to make 2 exceptions and create 2 pvp areas (in Cherno and Elektro).  How you Mark those areas in map with notifications 100 mts (for example) "you are entering a pvp area"
      3.- Admintools: I set them exactly like the step by step guide but it is giving an error (I dont have antihack), 
      4.- Since the problem with Bohemia and BE, I could never make the messages announcing the server restart again, any idea would be welcome.
      And... that's it for now.   I know it is a lot and very "dummy questions" but, what can I say, I am kinda dummy in this topic
      Thanks for any help
    • By webbie
      Hi all, Ive been looking for a while now for a vehicle flip script for a single player.
      Ive tried stuff ive used on previous servers but its not allowing the option so im guessing epoch has something that interferes with it.
      If anyone knows of a simple script to allow players to do this could you link it to me please,
      Thanks in advance.
      PS. Im aware the jacks flip vehicles but I actually  find this to be incredibly painstaking unless theirs a trick to it.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord