On 15.7.2016 at 6:23 PM, Jestertriks said:

anyone have safezone coords for esseker map? epoch

Just create your own and insert them into the settings of the script.

On 18.7.2016 at 11:45 AM, safrandee said:

Hello Sp4rky,

nice script, thx a lot!

If i stand in safezone, the script is working fine. But if i stand outside, i can shoot/kill players/trades inside the SZ. What's wrong?

These are not really plenty informations. First I would think you did a mistake at any antihack setting like the eventhandler checks or something else. The traders could get killed, for this the script isnt working for. That will be related to your customization of your server.

cheers

Just referring to safrandees point, from memory, as i tested this a while back, i was able to stand outside the sz and shoot a player out of a heli inside the zone. But, I had a feeling that was fixed in a later version. Are you on the latest safrandee?

I've had reports from two players that their vehicles were damaged by other players trolling with other vehicles inside the zone. I thought I had mentioned this before but, am getting confused in my old age..  :) 

I'll retest tomorrow night after I get home from work and make a proper report unless someone else on this thread gets a chance to test before.    

Na, every player has Godmode in the zones, also the vehicles.
If you can report new bugs, ofcourse I will check them and try to fix. It´s still a WIP and not completely finished but it should works like a charme. :)

Ah I understand...
That could be an issue. Thanks for let me know.
I will take a look at this as soon I start my next update.

But I can´t promise anything because the TP function is in the serverside addon which requires the epoch serverfiles to be fully loaded first. But I will check this out.

EDIT: on the other hand  I have to say, when I was testing it while I created the function, every vehicle was TP´ed "before" I was fully login. So its kinda hard to reproduce this issue... Just give me some time...

cheers

hm.. if I start the server with the script it needs some time, till parking place (marker) is spawning.. maybe there's the issue and it didn't load every other script till later parking place comes. Than it spawns+ vehicles get teleported..

EDIT: To set all needed entries to the top of each class/file did no effect..

yes you're right.. if I only load this addon parking place is there from start on... but the question about the sequence  or a solution to load it first stays...

Edit after testing with each one in single: The Addon which is letting yours delay is SEM (Simple Epoch Missions)

Hey Guys, i have a Problem i use this its Teleports BVehicle out of the zone i have declared but i see no markers for the parking place or i see savezone maker or i have a text then i come in or get out a zone.

I follow exactly the instrutions in the readme

My Scripts in use:

Statusbar, Wai Mission´s, LootSpawner, HSBlackmarket, HALV Spawn, ATM at Trader, HALV Messages, Service Point, Welcomemessage, Playermarker (own), CM_Earplugs.

No Error´s in RPT.

Sry for my Bad english.

Please help me.

Sry for my Bad English.

Only that is in the RPT:

23:04:10 C:\A1A3Servertest\@epochhive\addons\epoch_server_settings.pbo - unknown
23:04:10 C:\A1A3Servertest\@epochhive\addons\epoch_spk_esvp.pbo - unknown
23:04:10 C:\A1A3Servertest\@Epoch\addons\a2_epoch_structures.pbo - unknown

Client Config.sqf:

Spoiler

/*
    Title:                SPK_ESVP
    Author:                Sp4rkY [https://github.com/SPKcoding]
    Description:        Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
    Version:            0.564
    File:                config.sqf (clientside config)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*/

_defineSafezones = [                                                    /* Define your safezones here. (no comma after the last entry)                                                                    */
//EXAMPLE: [ "NAME", [x,y,z], rad]                                        /* "NAME": name of safezone used for systemChat (no spaces) | [x,y,z]: coordinates of safezone | rad: radius in meters (Number) */

["CENTER",[13337.088,14529.578,0,0],250]

];
showNotesESVP = true;                                                    /* Enable/Disable notifications (CfgNotifications) for entering/leaving the safezones                                            */
showNoteESVP={if(_this)then[{                                            /* If (_showNotification = true) customise your notification messages below. (between the quotes "")                            */
    ["EnterSZ",["You entered a Safezone!"]]                                /* first: template-name (has to be the same as defined in CfgNotifications) | second: text you want to show (can be anything)    */ call BIS_fnc_showNotification},{
    ["LeaveSZ",["You leave the Safezone!"]]                                /* first: template-name (has to be the same as defined in CfgNotifications) | second: text you want to show (can be anything)    */ call BIS_fnc_showNotification
}]};

showSystemchatESVP = true;                                                /* Enable/Disable systemChat messages for entering/leaving the safezones                                                        */
chatMsgEnter     = "[INFO] YOU ENTERED SAFEZONE:";                        /* systemChat message for entering a safezone between the quotes ""    (name of safezone is automatically added at the end)        */
chatMsgLeave     = "[INFO] YOU LEAVED SAFEZONE:";                        /* systemChat message for leaving a safezone between the quotes "" (name of safezone is automatically added at the end)            */

useVehProt         = true;                                                    /* Enable/Disable vehicle protection (if true, only owners can access their vehicles and it´s inventory in safezones)            */
useVehLifted    = true;                                                    /* Enable/Disable check for lifted vehicles (same as 'useVehProt' but for lifted/slingloaded vehicles with choppers)            */

useInfoMsg         = true;                                                    /* Enable/Disable info messages (true/false)                                                                                     */
defineInfoMsg     = "In safezones you only can access owned vehicles!";    /* Change the info message to your wishes (between the quotes)                                                                    */

Serverside settings.h

Spoiler

/*
    Title:            SPK_ESVP
    Author:         Sp4rkY [https://github.com/SPKcoding]
    Description:    Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
    Version:        0.564
    File:            settings.h (serverside config)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ */

_useRestartVehTP    = 0;                                /* Enable/Disable Teleporting of vehicles out of safezones at serverstart (0: disabled | 1: enabled)                                    */

_tpStyle            = 1;                                /* Variant of teleporting (0: Teleport x-meters out of safezones [_tpRangeMin & _tpRangeMax] | 1: Teleport to static parking place)        */
_tpRangeMin            = 300;                                /* Minimum range (not needed if _tpStyle = 1)                                                                                            */
_tpRangeMax            = 450;                                /* Maximum range (not needed if _tpStyle = 1)                                                                                            */

_safezoneCoords[]     = {                                    /* Define your safezones here. (no comma after the last entry | !!! HAS TO BE THE SAME AS CLIENTSIDE CONFIG !!!)                        */
                        {{13337.088,14529.578,0},250}        /* {{x,y,z}, radius}                                                                                                                     */

};

_unlockAfterVehTP    = 1;                                /* Set lock state of teleported vehicles (0: no changes | 1: unlocked)                                                                    */

_clearAntags        = 1;                                /* Enable/Disable removing of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones (0: disabled | 1: enabled)                        */
_antagClasses[]        = {                                    /* Classnames of antagonists you want to block in safezones (no comma after the last entry)                                                */
                        "I_UAV_01_F",
                        "Epoch_SapperB_F",
                        "Epoch_Sapper_F",
                        "Snake_Random_EPOCH",
                        "Epoch_Cloak_F"
};

_checkWater            = 1;                                /* Enable/Disable check for ships/boats in the safezones (0: disabled | 1: enabled) [should be set to 0 if using a map without water]     */

/***   Below only needed if _tpStyle = 1 is used   ***/
_usePplaceMrk        = 1;                                /* Enable/Disable map-marker of Parking Place (0: disabled | 1: enabled)                                                                */
_pPlaceCoords[]     = {23373.018,17737.408,3.1900001};    /* {x,y,z} Coordinates of Parking Place Marker     (IMPORTANT: has to be the middle of the parking place addition)                            */
                                                        /*                                                 (RECOMMENDATION: you should set a "no building area" for this!)                            */

_pPlaceSize            = 300;                                /* Size of Parking Place Marker    (radius)                                                                                                */
_pPlaceMrkText        = "Global Parking Place";            /* Markertext of Parking Place map-marker                                                                                                */

_pLotArr[]            = {                                    /* Array with coordinates of Parking Lots (NO COMMA AFTER THE LAST ENTRY)                                                                */
                        {23226.6,17551.3,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23225.3,17581.5,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23224.6,17625.2,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23249.2,17656.9,0},            /* ...                                                                                                                                    */
                        {23223.3,17655.4,0},
                        {23222.7,17701.9,0},
                        {23248.9,17703.2,0},
                        {23247.2,17733.6,0},
                        {23221.4,17732.1,0},
                        {23252.8,17552.7,0},
                        {23278.4,17553.2,0},
                        {23276.6,17583.2,0},
                        {23251.1,17583,0},
                        {23250.8,17626.6,0},
                        {23276.5,17627.1,0},
                        {23274.7,17657.1,0},
                        {23274.5,17703.8,0},
                        {23272.7,17733.8,0},
                        {23305.4,17553.3,0},
                        {23304.6,17583.5,0},
                        {23303.5,17627.2,0},
                        {23302.7,17657.4,0},
                        {23301.5,17703.9,0},
                        {23300.7,17734,0},
                        {23332.4,17554.3,0},
                        {23331,17584.5,0},
                        {23330.5,17628.2,0},
                        {23329.1,17658.4,0},
                        {23328.5,17704.9,0},
                        {23327.1,17735.1,0},
                        {23361.4,17554.9,0},
                        {23360.6,17585.3,0},
                        {23359.4,17628.8,0},
                        {23358.7,17659.1,0},
                        {23357.5,17705.5,0},
                        {23356.7,17735.8,0},
                        {23390.2,17555.6,0},
                        {23389.1,17585.9,0},
                        {23388.2,17629.5,0},
                        {23387.2,17659.8,0},
                        {23386.3,17706.2,0},
                        {23385.2,17736.5,0},
                        {23416.7,17556.6,0},
                        {23416.2,17586.9,0},
                        {23414.8,17630.5,0},
                        {23414.3,17660.8,0},
                        {23412.8,17707.2,0},
                        {23412.3,17737.5,0},
                        {23442.6,17557.1,0},
                        {23441.8,17587.1,0},
                        {23440.7,17631,0},
                        {23439.8,17660.9,0},
                        {23438.7,17707.7,0},
                        {23437.8,17737.6,0},
                        {23468.9,17558,0},
                        {23467.5,17587.8,0},
                        {23467,17631.8,0},
                        {23465.6,17661.7,0},
                        {23465,17708.5,0},
                        {23463.6,17738.4,0}
};

Greets CoreX82

First of all, the safezone markers are up to you. Thats not a feature of ESVP.

I think your problem is related to the client config where you did a little mistake at the coords for your safezone.

["CENTER",[13337.088,14529.578,0,0],250]

As you can see, you have defined 4 elements, but for coordinates there are only 3 expected. So remove the doubled "0" and you should be good to go.

cheers

Hey Dude iam so blind and iam sry for this but the Parkin Place will not work for me. What i doing wrong?

Settings.h snippet.

Spoiler

_usePplaceMrk        = 1;                                /* Enable/Disable map-marker of Parking Place (0: disabled | 1: enabled)                                                                */
_pPlaceCoords[]     = {14548.993,16848.947,0};    /* {x,y,z} Coordinates of Parking Place Marker     (IMPORTANT: has to be the middle of the parking place addition)                            */
                                                        /*                                                 (RECOMMENDATION: you should set a "no building area" for this!)                            */

_pPlaceSize            = 100;                                /* Size of Parking Place Marker    (radius)                                                                                                */
_pPlaceMrkText        = "Parkplatz Flugplatz";            /* Markertext of Parking Place map-marker                                                                                                */

_pLotArr[]            = {                                    /* Array with coordinates of Parking Lots (NO COMMA AFTER THE LAST ENTRY)                                                                */

};

Must i set Parkinglots? Or is it enougt to set the Parking Place Marker?

Thanks mate for the help.

EDIT: It will set a Marker with the marjer text but its not a Safezone. Must i declare it to a safe zone? But will be the vehicles not teleport oout of them when this set as Safezone?

Greetings CoreX

The Parking Place cannot works because you didnt defined it.

}; 

I suppose that you built your spot in the editor and placed it to an airfield, right?
Then you have to place an empty helipad for each parking lot and the coordinates of them have to find their way into the array, like this (original config with comments):

{23226.6,17551.3,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23225.3,17581.5,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23224.6,17625.2,0},            /* {x,y,z} coords of "Land_HelipadEmpty_F"                                                                                                */
                        {23249.2,17656.9,0},            /* ...                                                                                                                                    */
                        {23223.3,17655.4,0},
                        {23222.7,17701.9,0},
};

Ofcourse the parking place isnt a safezone, otherwise it wouldnt makes sense...
Here is a short description how it works:

• some players parked their vehicle in a safezone
  • server restarts
  • the vehicles are getting ported to the parking place
  • players have to move to that place to get back their vehicles / have no luck because its stolen from another player
  • some vehicles are still present at the parking place and server restarts again
  • vehicles at the parking place are getting ported random at the map and new parked vehicles in safezones are getting ported to the parking place

But all that you also can find in the readme file.

cheers

Yes Thanks for the Info but i have any question, can i set the config so that vehicles are still at the parking place after some restarts or is that not configurable? I Mean after Teleport to the place that be still in there after a few restarts?

Sry my english ist fucking bad :-( . So i hope you understand what i mean.

Greets CoreX